Thread: J Balvin

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default J Balvin

Last edited by Averroes; 06-14-2022 at 09:31 PM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know who that gentleman is but he's a man of good taste, he has a Street Fighter II shirt ! I guess he must be in the music industry. He said that his mother kept all his CDs (probably Gold and Platinum) at her home so he must be a rapper or something like that. A lot of stuff in his house are there for his family and friends to enjoy, he likes people in the house he's rather democratic should we say. It's tricky to build an opinion only from this video, even though a lot of what he talks about sounds like he values Si I think he's an Se valuer. He presents himself as a simple man who doesn't need much in life (" The less, the better") except maybe two Ferraris and a 10M dollars house full of training shoes, but I guess that's just a detail. I would say SEE (?).

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

J Balvin is the only SEE I can actually tolerate. LIE is another possible, but I lean SEE> LIE. Definitely is a Gamma Extrovert. I thought Colores was a good concept, and that made me think High Ni, but he seems more personable and suaver socially/expressive than a LIE would be, from interviews and less business-focused, and more artistically focused.