I've been reading literature on socionics for the past couple of months. I've been trying not to let it become anything more than a hobby... Haha. Too late! It's already one of my favourite subjects!

I study biological physics, with a keen interest in neuropsychology. Socionics is so neat... I am always blown away when I see the patterns that I've read in text demonstrated in real life. I can't believe that such a sophisticated, thoughtful body of knowledge concerning the human psyche can exist, despite being so contrary to the traditional scientific method. (Not a bad thing at all. I find it refreshing.) It's really an interesting way of describing cognitive habits and behaviours. I always wonder, what kind of colourful spooks must Jung have encountered when he first dreamed of the four dichotomies? I imagine that they looked an awful lot like the little man who sits inside of my brain and tells me not to put my hand on the hot stove.

Thanks for reading. Pleased to meet you all. I'm not too sure of my own type. But I guess I'll just have to read more.

Yours truly,
Azycat