Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Germanophobia

Today reminded me how bad it could get.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I remember in middle school there being these two German immigrant twins, and the sheer awkwardness when some classmate called them Nazis and them flipping out in class over it. I had my own painful experience in middle school with a black kid instead where I thoughtlessly chanted "Nigga, nigga, nigga" to a group of other kids I was goofing around with. The black kid who was a little distance away didn't hear what I said and came up to me and asked me what I said around 4-5 times. I eventually told him not expecting him to get offended only for him to run straight to the teacher and get my ass written up. So yeah that was a pretty painful memory for a while.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Germanophobia has something to do with Goethe using his position in office and as a poet and author to copy the entire Kabbalah into German culture. Since this is a site about a Jungian-derived typology, Jung's various typologies were basically just fleshing that out more. Everyone on this site is basically studying Kabbalah whether they know it or not, even the really hardcore skeptic types. If you're wondering why that's even relevant, the Kabbalah says Antisemitism is a law of Nature so I'm guessing transposing something from a different source is going to have interesting effects.