Thread: Enneagram 4w5 which instinct am i

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram 4w5 which instinct am i

Here i posted that in another forum but since i got no answer yet i will try here, thanks.

I'am a 4w5 infp but have a very rough time figuring out my instinctual variants.

I'am not good at organising my life and taking care of daily tasks, actually i hate it. However in the other hand i am firghtened by the idea of ending up being sick, poor and helpless. So i have alot of concern about those SP related stuff but tend to always postpone them, also because there is a huge amount of stress related to those topics in which i'am not confident at all.

I want my life to be meaningfull and intense, i need to have a goal, but i always postpone the moment that i will leave everything behind and start my journey, a reason for that is that i'am never quite sure about who i trully am and what i actually want to do. I have every day a new big plan that i will find no more interest in the next day. However as i grow older i start to see some patterns as i understand myself more and i'am more confident with who i'am and what i want from life.

I also have a hard time figuring out what my place in society is. To which community i belong. I hardly take time to form bond with my neighbours. However i feel concerned with social communities and how they view the world. I'am also interested in History and how society evolved through time, i like to understand trends even though i don't follow them since i prefere to have my own personal taste and personallity.

I'am quite sur not being neither So/Sp nor Sp/So

I dont think to be Sp first at all so that also means no Sp/Sx

The Sx/So seems too extraverted and assertive for me, too exhibitionist and flamboyant. But maybe introverted Sx/So are different from the general description?

I'am torn between Sx/Sp and So/Sx

Sx/Sp is said to be mystical and i can see that in me, i always was drawn to the strange, the unkown, the occult.

So/Sx also seems to fit because i like being kind to people and having friends. Even though i'am very bad at maintaing lot of relations and i'am very socially awkward.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Did you look more into so/sp? You said you related to it in another thread.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Did you look more into so/sp? You said you related to it in another thread.
    Thanks for the answer,

Yeah as time passes i tend relate less to Sp due to life expericences showing how i lack in this area, and i now tend to think of it as my blindspot, or maybe it is just because i'am a 4 ?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OuterSpaceBoy View Post
    Thanks for the answer,

Yeah as time passes i tend relate less to Sp due to life expericences showing how i lack in this area, and i now tend to think of it as my blindspot, or maybe it is just because i'am a 4 ?
    You self type infp 4 so it could be related to that. I don't remember if you ever said if that was your MBTI or socionics type. I suggest you check out the profile of your socionics type too. Read several of them. I wouldn't worry to much about figuring out your instinct stacking. Just search the forum since there are may threads that might be helpful. If you have questions you can come back and add them here if you want or post in the threads.

It is helpful to look back on your life as whole and not how you are now or recently. Look back to childhood. Ask friends and family. My friends and family knew I was sx first from my early childhood.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You self type infp 4 so it could be related to that. I don't remember if you ever said if that was your MBTI or socionics type. I suggest you check out the profile of your socionics type too. Read several of them. I wouldn't worry to much about figuring out your instinct stacking. Just search the forum since there are may threads that might be helpful. If you have questions you can come back and add them here if you want or post in the threads.

It is helpful to look back on your life as whole and not how you are now or recently. Look back to childhood. Ask friends and family. My friends and family knew I was sx first from my early childhood.
    It is mbti INFP, socionics EII.