Thread: My life

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default My life

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-03-2020 at 06:15 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or don't let people walk all over you? Set your own pace. Do your own thing. There is nothing wrong with that.

That doesn't sound like a healthy exchange. You shouldn't feel bad for not being perfect. Everyone has shortcomings. It's obvious you are taking these comments to heart, which isn't good.

I'd say work on your confidence, that is all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE

“No rush no fuss”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if there were time periods when you was other, then mb you are hiding from external into inner chewing

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are either around some shitty people or stick out like a sore thumb.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Don't know if INFx or if I'm just retarded.
    This typology forum and all others in a nutshell.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm an unconsciously masochistic INxx who traps himself in strong ESxx environments because he hates himself.
    Ni types have a victimish predisposition - to be forced to do something, to be controlled by external will. relates to Se
    Ne types are attracted by physical comfort and pleasure, by soft care. a direct force scares and insults them the most among types

it's a common theory, unlike what you said about INxx
    and mb not only types may influence on this

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Ni types have a victimish predisposition - to be forced to do something, to be controlled by external will. relates to Se
    Ne types are attracted by physical comfort and pleasure, by soft care. a direct force scares and insults them the most among types"

Am I not allowed to wish to be strangled while also appreciating the aesthetics of a lavish baroque palace?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dialogue with a new ESFJ coworker. In retail.

What's your instagram?

I don't have instagram.

You're an old man inside.

I hate people.

The first time I saw you I thought you looked dead inside. When you introduced yourself the tone confirmed it. And you looked like someone who never talks.

But at least I'm gentle. I look like a good person, right?

Uhmm... I'm not sure.

All of this when I thought I was faking extraversion properly. I acted quite socially.

We talked a lot. And she said often that I'm mad. And that she's never met such an unsocial person.
    If she's ESE indeed, it means you can't be IEI, cuz IEI is ESE's supervisor. So your relationship should be more like the opposite of this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

These people broke me totally. Right now I feel reborn. Now I know what I should do.
    I’m sorry for your experience. I’m glad you figured out what you should DO
    Also what do you want out of your relationships?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reyne, I feel you. Having somewhat similar struggles in a new position in which I am out of place and one of the girl's is an ass. 4D Se seems like a high possibility.

Dialogue with a new ESFJ coworker. In retail.

What's your instagram?

I don't have instagram.

You're an old man inside.

I hate people.

The first time I saw you I thought you looked dead inside. When you introduced yourself the tone confirmed it. And you looked like someone who never talks.

But at least I'm gentle. I look like a good person, right?

Uhmm... I'm not sure.

All of this when I thought I was faking extraversion properly. I acted quite socially.

We talked a lot. And she said often that I'm mad. And that she's never met such an unsocial person.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tell those people saying that crap to go fuck themselves. They are vampires, making themselves feel big by making you feel small. That's all there is to it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just be yourself. It really doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else. Much of the problem of the world is that everybody is trying to tell everybody else who to love and who to hate. This is the way to madness. It always has to be a deeply private and personal Fi thing. So therefore, I agree it's important not to take other people's opinions of you too seriously. I think Wayne Dyer is too dry IEE ish at times but... I like when he said 'what other people think of me is none of my business.' It's not so simple as that but it's a good attitude to have.

A lot of people don't like me. They are allowed not to like me. They just teach me to like myself more. That gets thought of too much like narcissism but there's nothing wrong with healthy self-confidence. I could bend over backwards being a people pleasing ****** to get them to like me- , like so many nerdy gay men do with a social worker clipboard but WHY THE FUCK. No. I believe in freedom, not government mind control. You have the right to feel what you feel about me no matter what- I will fight for everybody's right to be free like that. You should still be judged/appropriately punished if you try to physically harm me or anybody else in anyway of course- but only if it's physical and real. People can only be judged for what they actually do or don't do- they shouldn't be judged so much on how they think and feel. And American society needs to chill the fuck out with that part. Those are my values and I'm sticking with it.

Most people are hateful sadistic jerks and will try to make you feel lousy and hurt your feelings to feel superior to themselves. 99.9% of ppl will probably treat you this way... that is kinda just life. I used to just sit in my house 24/7 feeling sorry for myself and everything because of it but now I live my life regardless and I feel so much better. If you can not let it get you down and find your own happiness anyway- then you win. =)

It's okay to even be sensitive and have them hurt your feelings over it. If you prick me, do I not bleed? It's transient anyway though. You cry and you move on. You take it into consideration maybe a little bit, but you still primarily live for yourself and do things that make you happy and do what you want and live YOUR life. Pain is inevitable, suffering is often a choice etc. Seems like it already had a positive outcome after you got through the darkness of it? I'm glad to hear.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    This typology forum and all others in a nutshell.
    Don't you know you're not INFx and not retarded? I do.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Before asking my instagram she asked my phone number, cause she said she needed an information that I forgot. But since I remembered, I didn't give it.

In the end, today, she left me a note with her phone number. Wtf. What kind of game is she playing?
    IDK what kind of games people play when it comes to ethics in relationships...but obviously many
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    IDK what kind of games people play when it comes to ethics in relationships...but obviously many
    shut up sky u arent beautiful

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the answers guys. I left the job and decided to get back to therapy.
    Same. Therapy high five.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"You really didn't notice this?!?! Pay attention!"

"You're slow!"

"You already forgot?!?!"

"Why don't you laugh?"

"Why do you always smile?"

"Stop changing your mind everytime"

Don't know if INFx or if I'm just retarded.

I've such a high focus on what I'm thinking and analyzing that I can't keep track of the rest. I try to be too precise, so I can't keep the required pace.
    youre not retarded stop letting retards get to your head.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks for the answers guys. I left the job and decided to get back to therapy.
    Good!
    I hope you are doing well
    -