Thread: Type this girl

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this girl

She's a likeable gal. We first met when I was hanging out with some of her friends and invited her over to my house to do whatever. Our second encounter was at a house party. She talked to me nonstop and asked a lot of questions. We had a lot in common. We talked about her bike routes to work. Anyway. We get along. She likes Philosophy quite a bit!! She's always telling me about philosophy and existence and other stuff that makes me say to her, "Cool, I'm really glad you are approaching issues that others don't readily approach, but i can't get into it because it's not of use to me/society." She's very involved. Extremely active. A big part of her personality is developing her talents, and making her way in the world. She wants to run her own business. In general, she's always practicing, or working towards something.

Also, SHE'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS. One time I was trying to tell her about how fucking great food science is and she said something about fairies.

I really have a lot to say. Ask some questions.
    I really liked how the whole time we were messing around she never asked once if I liked her or whatever. She could operate on an assumption-- my kind of gal.

Here are nice and flattering photographs:

Conclusion: xNFx
    asd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was torn between ENFj and ESFj, but I trust your judgement about xNFx. ENFj it is.

She talked to me nonstop and asked a lot of questions. ----taciturn. ENFj, INFp, ESTj, ISTp, ESFp, ISFj.
    She likes Philosophy quite a bit!! She's always telling me about philosophy and existence and other stuff... -----stereotypically intuitive. Mostly NF.
    A big part of her personality is developing her talents, and making her way in the world.---- Does that sound like me or am I delusional.
    In general, she's always practicing, or working towards something.---- Strategist.
    SHE'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS - this opinion would make a lot of sense assuming she's ENFj.

Maybe it would do you good to read a couple of posts in Beta: "Stratievskaya: ENFj". On the second page you'll find the short ENFj description written by an ISTp. Even if you're ESTj, you should feel similarly about many ENFj traits.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ENFj. If not, INFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has an ESFp-ish body.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeahhh, she looks ENFj... VERY ENFj

Not such good news for you, is it Heath

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she's ENFj, I gotta retype a friend of mine.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She could be ENFj very easily but I wouldn't assume that she's taciturn because she asked him a lot of questions. When I first meet an introvert I often do that in an attempt to draw them out. I get around to talking about myself eventually but the first few times I meet someone it doesn't always go that way.

She's NF I agree but really she could be any NF IMO.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    If she's ENFj, I gotta retype a friend of mine.
    Differences:
    ENFj: victim, dynamic, negativist, constructivist, merry, aristocrat
    ESFp: aggressor, static, positivist, emotivist, serious, democrat

Don't expect all to match, but these should be enough to spot the difference between the types. I do realize that these types can be rather similar when the ENFj starts faking Se and is very high-energy and enthusiastic (seems positivist as well). And I think that ESFp must be able to cope in a philosophical conversation. Otherwise the INTp wouldn't respect her much.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    She could be ENFj very easily but I wouldn't assume that she's taciturn because she asked him a lot of questions. When I first meet an introvert I often do that in an attempt to draw them out. I get around to talking about myself eventually but the first few times I meet someone it doesn't always go that way.

Point taken. True, asking questions is the extroverted way to bring someone out of their shell.

She doesn't strike me as a typical INFj. She doesn't have that mild INFj look and I've never had the feeling that INFjs would be people to bring someone else out of their shell. I'd rather say they want someone else to do that with them.

Her determined way of life doesn't really describe the ENFp attitude. Even though ENFps can have very strict goals, they don't spend their time constantly moving towards a defined goal. In other words, they are tactics.

INFp could be correct, but I didn't get any real INFp vibe from her. I just didn't.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kri, I don't usually have trouble differentiating ENFjs from ESFps, that's why it sounded strange for this girl to be ENFj; although of course I might be completely wrong.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

The random faerie comment reminds me of something I'd say. Certain topics in conversation will trigger me to have my own conversation in my head, but I'll only say the end of it...so the person I'm with is very confused because they thought we were talking about bananas when I sudeenly mention blown glass...or something...

Just sayin....maybe she's like that...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    And I think that ESFp must be able to cope in a philosophical conversation. Otherwise the INTp wouldn't respect her much.
    Sure, but the image I got of her from Heath was that she talked about such things at the least excuse, all the time, which suggests NF to me.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she sorta reminds me of Beverley Mitchell (Lucy) from 7th Heaven
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom

I agree with you and Expat, and I would say ENFP.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    And I think that ESFp must be able to cope in a philosophical conversation. Otherwise the INTp wouldn't respect her much.
    Sure, but the image I got of her from Heath was that she talked about such things at the least excuse, all the time, which suggests NF to me.
    Ah, not really. She really only did it when I was deeply involved in any meaningful discourse. ahahah.
    asd

ENFj I would say. Her interest in philosophy (I think of philosophy as ) and exsistence ( applied to activator) is the give away to me. Also, she seems a bit goofy. ENFjs and their always comes off as goofy to me, sure it breaks me out when done at the right times, but it is like they think it's super cute which gets tiring after a while. My problem with ENFjs is they come off as super fake to me.
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESFp is much more likely. If she is ENFj then I am certainly not ISTp. Although, I never meant to imply that the relationship I have with this girl is one of duality.
    asd

I admit a couple of the pics do look ESFp. I would have to analyze her thought process to really give a quality V.I.

And Heath what makes you think you are ISTp? I would say ISFp from looking at your pic if that is you and the manner you discuss things.
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a feeling type. I can't help that I have strong, grounded and realistic morals and ethics which I will defend. I don't identify with Alpha quadra values. I don't feel like a child, or value childhood. My whole life i've wanted to be an adult. I have no sense of nostalgia and don't feel welcome in the company of others--no matter how warm the recpetion.
    asd

Haha. I was just curious. You sound like an ESTj I know by the way.
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do like the alpha quadra though. I figure people say I look alot like an IXFp because my biological father(who i don't know)is an IXFp(Most likely ISFp). To be honest, when I look in the mirror I don't necessarily see a resemblence to him on a mental or physical level. This actually kind of freaked me out the second or third time I took mushrooms-- I looked into the mirror and my face reminded me of my stepfather's(who rasied me since age 3). We don't look alike, but it was the strangest thing I'd ever thought. It made me feel really good. This is also one of the reasons I think type is mobile and that people aren't born a specific type. My biological father can barely form a coherent sentence in writing(according to my mother's old yearbooks). I think he is a welder, but to be honest, I don't know what he does. I'm half-adopted- I'm a potential socionics case study. Ask away users.
    asd

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I have no sense of nostalgia
    lucky

and don't feel welcome in the company of others--no matter how warm the recpetion.
    this makes me feel weird...i can't imagine not ever feeling welcome in the company of others, or how its even possible unless you are a sociopath =/

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    and don't feel welcome in the company of others--no matter how warm the recpetion.
    this makes me feel weird...i can't imagine not ever feeling welcome in the company of others, or how its even possible unless you are a sociopath =/
    I don't think I'm a sociopath, yet I've often felt this way.

Well you've made me think about it more.

Do you mean never heath?

Because I feel like this all the time when interacting with most people I havn't established as "safe" in my head. And I'm paranoid (FOR GOOD REASON I TELL YOU)

But I feel very good in the company of my family, boyfriend of course, Peter's family (including him and Joy duh), Christine's family (even though her dad is INTj and her brother...hmm *thinks* he's definitely introverted), and thats about it I think =/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I guess only families make me feel comfortable and included...=/ again

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's like this-- When I get together with my family I know we are going to rehash the same stories we've been telling about for years. My older brothers are going to say, "jeez you need to stop being so analytic," and then probably physically harm me. When I go to work I know someone is going to comment on how young I look, and eventually use this as a means to talk down to me-- like my looks are related to my maturity. I also know my family is going to promote a very simple view(it's sometimes so simple that I know how it developed). And probably watch football. And promote some collectivist southern values(all horrible!!!).

When I hang out with my friends I know they are going to treat me with kid's gloves because I can become very pushy and avoidant if they bring up my personal issues.

I just really don't know what to do with people! Mostly I watch as they crumble their well-being, or promote ideas which tear apart society. Or viewpoints with no consideration to reality, but only to their childish ways. I remember being a kid and wanting to murder the youngster in the class who said, "let's nuke (insert middle east city)"

That, or i'll just watch them watch TV. They don't even talk during commercials.

I have real problems with people my age.
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie

Do you mean never heath?
    well, maybe not, I can feel comfortable with them, but only if i'm observing. Intereacting is my trouble. I like interacting with myself or mechanical objects more.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to feel that way since uhm, last year approximately, then I got to know some good people

Oh yeah the young look thingy. Every time one mentions that, I start being soooo annoying and tedious in my analysis of how is argument is wrong, that they prefer to avoid any further mention of that "problem".

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I think ESFp is much more likely. If she is ENFj then I am certainly not ISTp. Although, I never meant to imply that the relationship I have with this girl is one of duality.
    Based only on the picture, I'd also say ESFp over ENFj. Your first description seemed to emphasize the "head-in-the-clouds" bit, with fairies and stuff, which strikes me as non-ESFp-like. If now you say that she only says that rarely, then *shrugs* I don't know.

I would not rule out ENFj even if you are ISTp (and I still think you could be INTp, also from what you said in this thread) -- conflictors can appear interesting at first.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Oh yeah the young look thingy. Every time one mentions that, I start being soooo annoying and tedious in my analysis of how is argument is wrong, that they prefer to avoid any further mention of that "problem".
    Well especially in Heath's case, who I think is probably going to look youthful all his life, just remember that all those guys around you who say you look too young may end up looking ancient when you're all 40, while you still look 10 years younger. I speak from personal experience.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

Well especially in Heath's case, who I think is probably going to look youthful all his life, just remember that all those guys around you who say you look too young may end up looking ancient when you're all 40, while you still look 10 years younger. I speak from personal experience.
    Yeah, I've only let it bring me down once or twice my whole life. It's only slightly annoying because it's always mentioned. I actually kind of feel silly. I must have been really tired last night because i dramatized alot of my normal shrugging issues.
    asd