Thread: voider's questionnaire

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post voider's questionnaire

What do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I talk to people, for the most part. My favorite hobby can probably be encompassed by simply saying ‘people’. Whether that’s my friends in real life or online, I spend a chunk of my time just talking to them. You could even fit socionics under that umbrella, too, because in large part I am interested in learning how people work, in order to navigate the world better. I also browse the internet for things related to my other current interests, which vary, but tend to do with media like books and film (and more rarely TV shows - I don’t have much patience for those). A creative hobby of mine is writing. For the most part, I don’t write anything cohesive, instead things that have been inspired by other works or my own emotions (although I do this very rarely - more often than not, I’m way too consumed by said emotions to actually put them to words that are not incoherent caps-lock screams). I consume media for both escapist and artistic purposes. I write because I want to write a book one day and have people tell me how good it is.

What are your values, and why?

I value honesty and integrity, standing up for what you believe in, mutual respect, loyalty, love, helping ones in need, knowledge and clarity, the general group of values that fall under ‘humanitarian’.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

What I look for in people is someone I could share my life with. I want to make lasting relationships that are based on support and love, and shared experiences. The prerequisites to befriend someone 1) have shared interests/shared space/shared activities, and an alignment of our values. Immensely important for me is to have things in common. If we don't, I can't really relate to the things they're going through, what they're sharing with me, and am at a loss as to how to help them or be a productive, helpful addition to their life (and they to mine, too). I also live in quite a bigoted, and frankly stupid country, and I want to distance myself as much as possible from such people because I cannot be myself around them. When I meet someone, I observe what they value and what they like, and see how that can fit into my life. This goes for romance too. I want someone that will help me become a better version of myself. Someone I can be myself with, without judgment, or having to adapt in order to make the interactions go more smoothly. Of course, being attracted to them is also a very big factor in terms of romance.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I had an argument with my father about the tone I was using: I tend to say things in a deadpan manner when I’m angry, and in this case I wasn’t even angry with him, but I guess he took it that way. Another mini-conflict I had was with my friend over some technicality about the equipment we were using. I become snappy and forceful when I want to prove a point. These are the most common ones, probably, but they’re usually very easily solved when we arrive to a conclusion. I either admit I was wrong and move on or end up feeling satisfied that I was right.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I’m great at observation and being in the moment, adapting and solving problems on the go, and also pointing out potholes so my airy friends don’t fall into them. This happens way more often than what one would expect. I’m great at sticking with what I’ve promised myself I would do. I can easily make myself do whatever’s needed with the force of my will. People like that I’m reliable and that I adhere to honesty and integrity. They pick me as the leader of group projects because I mobilise and get things done immediately and don't hesitate or dally. I like these things about myself too.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I am reckless with my words, especially when angry. I am sensitive, prone to being defensive and lashing out when feeling attacked by something, especially in debate when I feel like I'm losing. Criticism I often face is that I am sometimes too uncaring of the way my tone affects the mood or the situation. It's not that I am unaware of it - quite so; I just choose not to give importance to mood when I am feeling like shit. I dislike that I am very snappy as this causes unnecessary rifts in my relationships that I have to bridge later. I also dislike the fact that I seem to be one-upped constantly in logic based arguments.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I actually haven't had much life experience, all things considered, so I don't really know. I presume I'd be fairly good at working because I'm diligent but also adaptable. I'm good at taking care of myself physically, but only the essentials, as I don't really care about the rest. In general I'd say I'm good at just continuing life day to day despite whatever shit may happen (not that much has, if we exclude the emotional front). I don't really know what I need help with. Introspection, maybe? I tend to need an external outlet for it which is, more often than not, talking it out with some other person. And it really helps when that person knows how to ask the right questions.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike fussing over details. I dislike when things are happening way too slowly - I dislike waiting. I also dislike doing things in advance, apparently… More than others, I enjoy being out and about. I need to get out of the house at least once a day. Otherwise I get depressed. I enjoy being in control of the situation.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I can't really see into the future. The timeline is fuzzy and I just consider it a straight line until the end of uni at which point whatever happens, happens. I still have a long way to go and I don't see a point in trying to forecast or rush the way things are at the moment. As for my goals for the future, beyond having a good job that will enable me financial security and also fulfill my need to work, I want to find love, but this is still a big question mark for me because I’m very young. I don’t feel mature enough to understand myself, what I need and what will work out for me in my life. Maybe I will in some ten years.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I'd continue working. I'd probably give the money away to people who are less well off than me, after setting aside a chunk for myself to splurge on and splurge on my friends. As for why I'd continue working, I feel like if I just did nothing all day I'd end up severely depressed. I need to feel productive and useful, and lazing around the house and occasionally cleaning it does not count.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

When people ramble about an interest of theirs. I suppose some find this annoying when it isn't someone they're already close to, but I don't mind it even if it's a stranger. Part of it is because you can learn a lot about people that way. The other part is because that gives me the right to ramble on and on myself - and they have to listen. Recently brought to my attention is that I like socially awkward people and introverts. I think it’s cute, and they tend to handle my sometimes erratic behavior well.

As for what annoys me… People being unnecessarily theatrical. Tardiness. I mean, if it's someone close to me I'll tolerate it to an extent, but… People going back on their word and then smiling apologetically like ha-ha-woopsie. At least own up to it. Anyway, another thing that gets on my nerves extremely is when I'm trying to explain something to someone and they're not getting it. I also dislike when people hog attention while not being in any way productive about it - this circles back to being theatrical for no reason. You cannot entertain without having a script, no matter how theatrical you may be.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

Nothing really. Keeping it clean. My room is pink and purple because that was my color choice when I was 7. I still really like it. I do end up decorating it with odd trinkets like a corkboard with tickets from concerts and movies, but that's more for sentimental than decorational value. I also have a grim reaper and a plastic bat (the animal) hanging on my window, and the windows are drawn on with glass paints from when I was 7-12. It creates a neat little contrast. The grim reaper's name is Jake. I do like my room looking lived in, though. I leave papers on my desk because I hate it looking barren. Oh, there's also two quotes about courage I handwrote and stuck on the wall.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I don't think there has been a period I've felt fulfilled in my life so far. I think that I need to start working in order to feel productive about society, and also find love, and that's when I'll feel more fulfilled. As for moments: when I was hiking in the middle of January and it was very cold and very beautiful; when I was kayaking in May and the sun hit the water in just the right way and I felt powerful; when I'm with my friends, and we're laughing about something really hard.

How do you behave around strangers?

Usually don't acknowledge them, I listen to music, unless I need something from them. If I need them to move I nudge them gently aside. I'm not shy around them. I sometimes get a weird satisfaction from provoking reactions with my clothes or behavior.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Conflict is natural and inevitable, and if done right, very productive. We can learn a lot about people when we disagree with them. If someone insults me, I usually just scoff and move on with my life. If someone verbally attacks me and talks shit about my actions or my friends, I fight back. If I don't, that would be a show of weakness, and an invitation for more attacks, which is unacceptable. I don't look for fights or instigate them in the slightest, though. On my end, they happen as a response to my environment. If everyone respected me, my people and my space, there would be no conflict. Alas, that's not reality.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

The cause is usually a lack of external stimulation. Usually if I'm on break and my friends are all gone on vacation somewhere, I have nothing to do and no one to see which makes me start doing faulty introspection. I get bored, lethargic and lose my zest. I get even snappier and don't want anyone to come near me and meddle with my feelings and my things. Advice I react to with great defensiveness, even if I ask for it. Luckily, there's an easy way to get out of this. Exercise and going out.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Well, I’d be interested in starting one if I actually had an idea for it. I don’t have one yet so I can’t really tell you. I’m not interested in starting a business that would fail because of a subpar idea. I’d probably delegate tasks and oversee the general process, meet potential partners, etc. and hire deltas to do the tedious money aspects for me It would help if I had someone to help me with future planning as well. As for what kind, probably something I have a lot of knowledge about.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I like looking good. I don’t dress for comfort. My stylistic choices are either for utility or looking hot. It’s perfect when I can mix the two. I like doing my makeup to play with the eyeshadow colors (more rarely) and accentuate my features/accessorize with lipstick (more often), but most often I just don’t wear any at all. Occasionally I like dressing up in skirts or dresses for going out, but I find them impractical more often than not.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

As a child I was somewhat serious and cautious, but not extremely. I learned to read at an early age and was obsessed with fantasy books. When I was with my family usually I had an impassive expression on my face, and with my friends always grinning. No in between. I am still that way, for the most part. I am very different in terms of facial expressions when I am alone vs when I am with my friends. Obviously everyone is, but I feel like I err to the side of the extremes more than others.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I like kids because they’re really fun. I enjoy their unbridled enthusiasm and through them vicariously experience the world anew as a strange, complicated place ready to be explored. I love explaining things to them and interacting with them because their insights are often brilliant. That being said, I haven’t lived with a baby or had to take care of changing diapers and feeding etc. I feel like that aspect might get a little much sometimes, but it’s necessary.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I really enjoy attention. I want it, and work for it. I want everyone to listen to me when I’m speaking and consider what I’ve said as an important contribution, lol, because I believe I do have important contributions especially while working. I probably command it with my tone as well. I also enjoy being perceived as attractive by my peers (not strange older men on the street, thx). I don’t really behave dramatically in order to get attention, though. I want attention for what I contribute, not as a court jester or class clown.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I believe that everyone is obliged to stick with their responsibilities and fulfill them, both for personal development and especially in a group (while working, society in general) because if one avoids them, they hinder the whole group, not just themselves. From others I expect honesty about their capabilities and integrity. They need to be clear with what they can do and once they’ve said they’ll do something, really do it.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

Financial security as well as providing a loving, supportive emotional atmosphere that my kid would feel comfortable sharing their own emotions in. What I’ve lacked is that kind of open emotional atmosphere and it’s made me feel really hesitant to share anything with my parents, and I don’t want that to happen with my child. Financial security is extremely important as well because it adds to that safe environment a child needs to develop properly without any problems into their own person. Obviously, I’d push them in a direction of handling their own responsibilities diligently and on time, but leave space open for them to be themselves. I would not coddle.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I consider my self-awareness as my biggest accomplishment.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

At first, I had trouble getting close to my peers because I came from an environment that made me feel like an outcast. After a couple of weeks, though, I found a group of people to go to these science lectures with, and they’ve been my friends ever since. In general, my high school experience was alright. The highlights are probably the gigs we went to and my last year. I never really related to the general ‘public’, though, their drama and relationships and all that jazz, which is probably why not a lot of people know me. I avoided it on purpose.

What is something you regret?

Nothing. The choices I made in the past were the best I could make with the information I had at the time. Whether bad or good, they were learning experiences that will help me make more informed decisions in the future. In that vein I regret nothing.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire my father for his practicality. He knows so many things and he can use that knowledge to solve many problems. I want to be like that too. I also admire people who are sure of themselves, know what they want and how to get it. It’s a pleasure to observe and work with them. I also admire people who are great listeners. It takes special skill for that.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

My exams have been on my mind, but I wasn’t too worried because I am sure of myself. Another thing that was on my mind was whether or not I am actually socially capable or not. I feel like I haven’t been meeting enough people in uni, and I really want to. But I’ve been since reassured of those capabilities

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I don’t believe in the creation of the world by a deity like God in Christianity etc. I am spiritual, though, because I believe there is much more to the world than we can see, and I believe in an energy that connects every living thing to each other. I believe in cosmic balance. I believe in signs the universe sends us. In that vein I also like tarot. If I had to box myself in, I guess I’d fit under pantheist.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I dislike discussing it. Seems like just a game to make money and gain fame and misplaced power. I do discuss decisions that strike me as morally unjust. In my country, though, the situation is so stupid that the question isn’t which ideology you subscribe to, rather which party will embezzle less money from the people.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

An environment where things get done and there’s no useless interpersonal drama.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

My top were always the sciences because it allowed me to understand how the world works. In the later years of high school I started loving P.E. and art because they were both really fun. I got very competitive in volleyball which was great fun, and art history is fascinating.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

That they need to compete with each other about who has more. If you compete about something, at least compete based on your own competence and your accomplishments, not how many cars you have. Your personality and what you do speaks a lot more about you than how much money you have. In that vein, people don’t value love and emotional openness enough. There’s too much focus on image instead of understanding and supporting each other.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

A lake town in my country. I went with my friends. We went to the beach, swam, listened to a lot of music and sang, went to bars. It was generally chill fun. I liked it because it allowed me independence from my parents, even if just for a week, and also because I really enjoy swimming and being in the water; it’s exhilarating.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Three years ago I went on a youth exchange. I met many people from many different countries that were all older than me and it was an amazing experience that taught me a lot about life and the various situations people can find themselves in and the perspectives they have. That was the first moment I realized my own social power, and my previous confidence, which had been ruined when I was 12-16, was regained. I felt like I could talk to everyone there without shielding any part of myself and everyone liked me a whole lot. It changed something in me, and when I came back home my relationships with literally everyone improved.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see them as individuals. They each have their own unique traits and preferences that either fit with me or don’t. A prevalent social problem is the over focusing on image and materialism and not focusing enough on love, mutual understanding, and also knowledge. Young people don’t value learning so much because the internet has everything at our fingertips. But studying is important for developing the brain, and you also can’t have productive and interesting conversations with someone who has to look up every small thing you mention that’s supposed to be common knowledge.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I speak up and ask for it. If I feel I’ve been unjustly looked over or not compensated enough, I try to push people to give me what I want regardless, but I won’t do it if what I want will hurt them or cause them too much effort to do. I always try to be self sufficient in that regard.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I am very comfortable with taking leadership roles when it comes to working. I believe I have a great grasp on what’s needed in each particular situation and can adapt my approach easily. I also take initiative very often so the leadership role falls to me easily. In terms of social leadership, I don’t really care for that all too much because my ESE friend is always around to take the reins. But if I have to, I’ll initiate and organise meetups when I haven’t seen friends for a while.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Very often. It’s more like I get frustrated rather than angry when people misunderstand me, don’t respect my space, don’t listen to me, comment on my tone and get offended by it when I wasn’t really attacking them at all, when they disregard my ideas. When people say that because I’m young, my opinion is worth less.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

I do joke around, but it’s surface level things. The subjects of my jokes are usually not people because I feel like that’s sensitive territory, it’s usually observational humor about what’s currently happening around me or in general. When I’m serious though, I’m really serious. And any attempts to joke with me when I’m in that mood will be met with disregard or me taking everything literally on purpose.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Love and making the world we live in a better place through our deeds, our work and relationships.

Do you like surprises?

I like surprises when they’re good for me, like gifts, surprise parties etc. When I was on that youth exchange I mentioned, it was actually my birthday, and they threw me a surprise party. It was awesome. I don’t like negative surprises, obviously, like losing my money or whatever, lol.

I'd appreciate insights on my type. Mostly I'm wondering about the subtypes.
    Last edited by voider; 09-19-2020 at 10:23 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, voider, you definitely don't look like the SEE-Se subtype, but rather the SEE-Fi subtype.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yeah, voider, you definitely don't look like the SEE-Se subtype, but rather the SEE-Fi subtype.
    How come? Every description I've read, I relate to SEE-Se more. Maybe the descriptions just suck.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    How come? Every description I've read, I relate to SEE-Se more. Maybe the descriptions just suck.
    Based on what I know about you, I'd disagree with Adam and say SEE-Se fits more.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

by photos I suppose SLE
    a videointerview would be much better

not Fi, anyway

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    by photos I suppose SLE

not Fi, anyway
    oh dear Sol, you think all Fi users are nice sweet little deltas.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by photos I suppose SLE

not Fi, anyway
    Why? Give concrete examples. There's so much material you can quote.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I consider my self-awareness as my biggest accomplishment.
    i can see that <3 also it was exceptionally nice to read about your camp experience

when i was 18 i used to think i was an indigo child
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 11-24-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is the worst person at identifying Fi I have ever witnessed.

I also got some Fi vibes in the photos btw, though photos aren’t everything

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

VOIDER!!! SEE lovely photos so beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sol is the worst person at identifying Fi I have ever witnessed.

I also got some Fi vibes in the photos btw, though photos aren’t everything
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

by photos I suppose SLE

not Fi, anyway
    What on earth sol..what on earth???

you're trying to push her buttons...voider, he's just trying to poke fun
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Also you look like a few of my SEE friends so pretty...bright lovely energy, full of smiles and very charming and welcoming look about you.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are delta.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Napoleon, Female Portrait, ESFp by Beskova

NAPOLEONKA - dazzling, notable, energetic, very specific woman with a deep sense of self-respect. The form of face is more frequent rounded, although there are as always exceptions.

She holds herself confidently and speaks somewhat ironically. She loves to joke, laughs in a friendly manner while speaking, which producers the impression that she feels herself familiar everywhere. Her tone of voice is frequently low, with a bit of a coarseness.

Her clothing, however modest she is, always fits her well and looks completely appropriate. She knows how to dress fitting to the situation. For informal situations, she can select sufficiently catchy, even extravagant look.

also @voider would you describe yourself as active or even very active? and even energetic?
    -

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I think you are delta.
    Which delta, and why?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you @Beautiful sky. I'd say I'm fairly energetic, yes. In terms of activity/working out, I enjoy physical activity like biking, running, hiking, kayaking, even zumba dancing, but not repetitive exercise like the gym. My friends say my energy is infectious when I'm really happy.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which delta, and why?
    If you were delta, which type would you be?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were delta, which type would you be?
    LSE, prob. Can't see myself at all as SLI or EII and I feel like I'm absolutely not an intuitive lol. So LSE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

voider, I haven't read your questionnaire yet, but let me say (with no particular competence attached) what I see in each of your pictures.

Picture #1: EII. Imagine Beautiful Sky after two cups of coffee and a vodka with lime.
    Picture #2: ESI-Se or SEE-Fi
    Picture #3: A cross between an LII and an LSE
    Picture #4: SEE-Fi

That's just my opinion from my questionable VI skills and doesn't mean you are any of those types. Although from interacting with you in chat, I'm pretty sure you are SEE.

Now, on to read the questionnaire....

OK, I read the questionnaire.
    I like your room decorations. A Grim Reaper named Jake. Total ILI if you ask me. Also like the plastic bat in the window. My longest (since JrHS) ILI friend has stone gargoyles in his living room. (He also has a hidden room in his basement, but that's a different story.)
    Low Si, really low Ni, high Se, good Fi and Te, Extroversion, Gamma values, strong and unvalued Fe, and did I mention strong Se? Strong Se.

So, SEE.

I still think you look like the Fi-subtype. Doesn't mean you are. It's just what I think I see.

I also think you are an enneagram 3w2.
    Since female e3's tend to marry male e1's, and ILI's are typically either e5 or e1, you are in luck!
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-24-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's evidence of 4D demonstrative Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    voider, I haven't read your questionnaire yet, but let me say (with no particular competence attached) what I see in each of your pictures.

Picture #1: EII. Imagine Beautiful Sky after two cups of coffee and a vodka with lime.
    Picture #2: ESI-Se or SEE-Fi
    Picture #3: A cross between an LII and an LSE
    Picture #4: SEE-Fi

That's just my opinion from my questionable VI skills and doesn't mean you are any of those types. Although from interacting with you in chat, I'm pretty sure you are SEE.

Now, on to read the questionnaire....

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Thanks for the input. I'm definitely not a 3w2 tho. My desire for success is more a desire for personal feelings of accomplishment rather than validation seeking; my appearance, actions and thoughts are my own, and I don't understand the sentiment of altering one's image in order to succeed. After all, success is measured by what you've done, not how many people saw it. I only alter my image to be better liked by some people, which is more in alignment with 2w3... I suppose SEE and 3 have some overlap, especially while looking at behaviour in a superficial manner, but the core fixation simply does not fit.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent Voider my reasons for choosing SEE (I did consider a couple of other types). Voider definitely seems to have a passionate communication style and seems very confident in her Se : ) Gamma > delta or alpha, I didn't really see beta

As mentioned to you, I also think 2w3 could work, I saw some notes of 3 also, but not in a sense of it necessarily being your core type. It seems like you like to help others so 2 could definitely work. I think your loyalty aspects are more gamma than ennea 6.

*update* 6w7 could work potentially too actually, "the buddy"
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 11-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w7 sp/sx ?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w7 sp/sx ?
    I'm sx/sp. But I want opinions on sociotype, not enneatype. What type do you think I am?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sx/sp. But I want opinions on sociotype, not enneatype. What type do you think I am?
    Oh, since you removed your enneatype I thought you wanted opinions on that or that it was up for debate. Well, the consensus seems to be SEE, as for subtype, if you are SEE, SEE-Fi seems a better fit like Adam (who's getting pretty good at VI) has said. The other option I could see is LSE-Te.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, since you removed your enneatype I thought you wanted opinions on that or that it was up for debate. Well, the consensus seems to be SEE, as for subtype, if you are SEE, SEE-Fi seems a better fit like Adam (who's getting pretty good at VI) has said. The other option I could see is LSE-Te.
    Lol, you noticed I removed it. It just didn't look nice on my profile, and lately I haven't been feeling enneagram at all.

I do believe I'm SEE, but the subtype is still debatable. I don't really value VI beyond general impressions about quadra or type, though...

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, you noticed I removed it. It just didn't look nice on my profile, and lately I haven't been feeling enneagram at all.

I do believe I'm SEE, but the subtype is still debatable. I don't really value VI beyond general impressions about quadra or type, though...
    How do you feel about your HA vs Demostrative? Were you more Fe-ish when younger and turned more Te-ish with age? And about your role, are you pretty good at Ne (researching, etc) ?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about your HA vs Demostrative? Were you more Fe-ish when younger and turned more Te-ish with age? And about your role, are you pretty good at Ne (researching, etc) ?
    How's that related? I used to be more Te than Fe when I was a child. My father is a Te dom and I learned from him and emulated his behavior. I turned more Fe with age in order to express myself better.

I'm not sure how researching is related. It's pretty easy to find things on the internet if you know what keywords to use. I generally don't research on my own unless I need something for school. Idk if I'm pretty good at Ne because I don't understand it.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk if I'm pretty good at Ne because I don't understand it.
    Are you sure you're an extrotim? Is xSI an option?

"I don't understand X" sounds like someone describing their PoLR.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure you're an extrotim? Is xSI an option?

"I don't understand X" sounds like someone describing their PoLR.
    I mean, I can't put it into words. I just know it's seeing/making connections between things as a form of perception and then using a judging function to deduct conclusions about the state of things from that. In that vein, I can use it to make connections while researching, yes. I rather think it's my carelessness with which words I use that signifies a bigger lack of Ti and misunderstandings piling on top of each other just as this one now. I understand Ti even less.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mclane besides, I don't know if there's evidence of J in my questionnaire. Is there?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sEe FiNaL tYpInG aDdEd To LiSt

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mb IEI
    devil horn and pics not enough typing to go dear
    need a video to type urself noob

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    mb IEI
    devil horn and pics not enough typing to go dear
    need a video to type urself noob
    You're absolutely right.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mclane besides, I don't know if there's evidence of J in my questionnaire. Is there?
    Not particularly. You might be DCNH N though.

What you describe seems more consistent with SEE-Se.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not particularly. You might be DCNH N though.

What you describe seems more consistent with SEE-Se.
    I was thinking DNCH N fits me most, but how is it that I'm SEE-Se and also N when N is Fi? I guess if you look at them separately it all makes perfect sense, if you look at them both together, it also makes sense that I feel like I'm actually very contradictory. That's why I've been having trouble with the subtype. I wonder if the normalizing has to do with how I was raised, and the Se is just how I am without that external influence. But then, who I am I if not my response to the external influence?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    SEE-Se: Se, Ti, Te, Si

Normalizing: Ti, Si,Fi

Dominant: Te, Se, Fe

It'd still make sense if you are Normalizing. Generally speaking, your Fi and Fe would just not be as strengthened.
    Hmm, I guess that might make sense. But laid out like this, I'd say I relate to Dominant more - and it checked out with the tests I took. The problem is my behavior, which makes me doubtful of Dominant, because I do not identify with the bull-on-rampage type of thing except when I'm working. Usually I'm less controlling, I think........ I think. That, and the fact that I'm not an extreme extrovert, which some accentuated introverted functions would explain. In what world is my Ti accentuated though?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I recommend to look at Ni betas and gammas in my blogger's list.
    Mb you'll notice who you like more and that will fit to SLE.

forget about baseless heretic fantasies as subtypes
    also to make a video would be second useful your act

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recommend to look at Ni betas and gammas in my blogger's list.
    Mb you'll notice who you like more and that will fit to SLE.

forget about baseless heretic fantasies as subtypes
    also to make a video would be second useful your act
    I genuinely do not see in what world I value Ti. You're the one making baseless heretic claims. I'd give your opinion merit if only you used actual, factual information for once, like the Te dom you claim to be. But you don't. (+ basing someone's typing on who they say they like, which is something influenced in large part by momentary whim, may be the worst typing method I've witnessed to date.)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awh, you look so elegant! ~heart eyes~ We ExFx are the most gorgeous. I see the typical piercing gamma eyes in that second pic. Third pic I could definitely see a case for LSE with. But SEE shines through. I looked at the pics first because I honestly get a better feel of people through their physical expression than anything else. I’m not sure if this will make sense but I can see your 6 and 2 fixes in them. You remind me a lot of my SEE sister- hardworking, mature, assertive, ambitious, enjoys reward / attention, etc. Except she’s a 3. I don’t think you’re a 3, I think 6 is a good fit because you have a lot of mental energy unlike my sister, but you have that 3 connection with 6.

I feel like you focus on and fetishize Te a lot in the same way I do Se so I think it’s clearly your HA.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast