View Poll Results: your opinion

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • IEI

    0 0%
  • EIE

    0 0%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • SEE

    9 90.00%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LIE

    1 10.00%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
  • IEE

    0 0%
  • EII

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 90

Thread: voider's questionnaire

  1. #41
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Hmm, I guess that might make sense. But laid out like this, I'd say I relate to Dominant more - and it checked out with the tests I took. The problem is my behavior, which makes me doubtful of Dominant, because I do not identify with the bull-on-rampage type of thing except when I'm working. Usually I'm less controlling, I think........ I think. That, and the fact that I'm not an extreme extrovert, which some accentuated introverted functions would explain. In what world is my Ti accentuated though?
    Just curious, but what would you consider to be an extreme extrovert?

  2. #42
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Alonzo basically my ESE and IEE sp blind friends. really socially extroverted, they go out almost every day, know so many people that want to go out with them so they have to like PICK who to go out with lmfao. basically what i mean is extreme social extrovert. i am as much as an extrovert as they except my need for constant stimulation isn't confined to seeing people, because for me there's a certain element of anxiety tied to it that i cannot really control, so it comes out in other ways. This translates to people in my environment literally thinking im an introvert, because what's considered an extrovert is an SF or an NF sp blind generally sane person, and not someone who looks to avoid going out bc they're afraid of taxis (aka me until a while ago. I did go out but missed out on a lot of the fun because i just went home early.) the Dominant description favor, or at least what I think the general consensus for Dominant is, socially capable extrovert who is never afraid to dominate the scene... Which isn't me, no matter how much I'd like myself to be.

    Does this answer your question?

  3. #43
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @flames Ah thank you so much for the response!! I'm glad you see me that way - and it makes sense about 6 and 2. Lately they're pretty tied on the top. I'm curious, how do you see me fetishizing Te?

  4. #44
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @Alonzo basically my ESE and IEE sp blind friends. really socially extroverted, they go out almost every day, know so many people that want to go out with them so they have to like PICK who to go out with lmfao. basically what i mean is extreme social extrovert. i am as much as an extrovert as they except my need for constant stimulation isn't confined to seeing people, because for me there's a certain element of anxiety tied to it that i cannot really control, so it comes out in other ways. This translates to people in my environment literally thinking im an introvert, because what's considered an extrovert is an SF or an NF sp blind generally sane person, and not someone who looks to avoid going out bc they're afraid of taxis (aka me until a while ago. I did go out but missed out on a lot of the fun because i just went home early.) the Dominant description favor, or at least what I think the general consensus for Dominant is, socially capable extrovert who is never afraid to dominate the scene... Which isn't me, no matter how much I'd like myself to be.

    Does this answer your question?
    It does, thanks. I do think you are SEE and I was comparing you with my mom, who is SEE-Se 728 sx/so D(CNH) aka #teamTOOMUCH. lol She is an extreme social extrovert > even when sick and injured, she can't be house bound for more than a day; when out and about, she must stop and talk to everyone, because of course, she knows everyone; physical to the max (fitness, yoga, dance, martial arts, rock climbing, anything outdoors); lives to throw and host over the top events, especially ones where she is centered or peripheral lol; a never ending revolving door of acquaintances but a tighter network of close friends that she is always aiding or rescuing in some fashion; and on top of all that, she's runs a "small business" with 400 employees and is way too involved in many of their lives. lol

    I find that the SEE-Se subtype can come off a bit tougher/no nonsense, probably due to accentuated T, almost like a SLE from afar, which is how I originally typed my mom when I was new to typology. But a strong sense of integrity, upholding personal values and acting based on that Fi "heart" was always still there beating in the background. In watching your interactions with others on the forum, I'd say that you possess a kindness and sweetness, but you're also matter of fact, direct, and don't take any shit, which I thoroughly enjoy. lol Watching you dismantle Sol is a pleasure and he never trips you up, which I'd expect from SEEs with a better handle on T matters. I don't think your Ti is as bad as you think it is. I'm always on the look out for a lack of internal consistency in one's arguments and I haven't seen any of that from you, thus far. Anyway, I have nothing really to add, only to say that I agree with your self typing.

  5. #45
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Alonzo thank you for the comment, it helped quite a bit actually! I type 628 sx/sp. Contrasted like that, your mom's type and mine do actually look like the difference between a Dominant and Normalizing SEE-Se. My LSE typing makes more and more sense in retrospect. As for my self perception, I generally have a hard time seeing myself objectively because I'm so busy watching the world. I resort to assuming that I'm worse at things that I actually am in order not to appear foolish when someone asks me to do them. I do end up overperforming in that regard, I guess, but in a way it's also a protection of my time and goodwill when someone asks me for help.

    Curious @Armalite @Baboooshka, you guys know me well: would you say I have better Ti than I think?

  6. #46
    Mr. Moderator MrInternet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    the16types
    TIM
    IEI-N 541w2 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,414
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Curious @Armalite @Baboooshka, you guys know me well: would you say I have better Ti than I think?
    Yes. You talk about how you're bad at it, but you seem a lot better at it than you think. It's what I kept telling you!

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "I have an interest in the way our bodies work" - SLE
    Thank you

  8. #48
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I now know why I might appear SLE, at the very least.

  9. #49
    Haikus thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,201
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, all doctors and nurses are clearly SLE
    Quote Originally Posted by msl View Post
    "I have an interest in the way our bodies work" - SLE
    Thank you

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, voider, you definitely don't look like the SEE-Se subtype, but rather the SEE-Fi subtype.

  11. #51
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mloolks View Post
    Yeah, voider, you definitely don't look like the SEE-Se subtype, but rather the SEE-Fi subtype.
    i dont really care for VI especially not for subtypes lol but thanks for the contribution

  12. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, I think you’re Se subtype. Fi subtype is very different... more of a soft and almost dreamy look to them. Easily mistyped as NF. And they have a much more cutting and cruel social life, makes them appear aristocratic. They don’t like to hang around the uncool. That’s where their SF side really shines. I see you as no-nonsense.


  13. #53
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    No, I think you’re Se subtype. Fi subtype is very different... more of a soft and almost dreamy look to them. Easily mistyped as NF. And they have a much more cutting and cruel social life, makes them appear aristocratic. They don’t like to hang around the uncool. That’s where their SF side really shines. I see you as no-nonsense.
    Oh dear, I must've missed this reply. Interesting observation... I think I look anything but dreamy, lol. Maybe soft in some cases, but probably only if you catch me sleepy and in my PJs. I don't think I'm particularly cruel in my social life, just really different depending on who I'm with. I recall reading a description about creative Fi which mentioned flexibility in action depending on the current relational distance, which is exactly what I do -- I pay attention to how close I am to someone, not literal closeness of course, and act accordingly -- and especially true for creative Fi is the fact that this relational distance is subject to momentary change. One day I may see you as close to me, the next I may not, and vice versa. I can see how Fi subtype would be more cutting, since they would be prone to less flexibility in that regard.

    I think SEE-Se, Normalizing is as close as I can fit myself into this tiny box called typology. But I won't let it confine me or anything

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Oh dear, I must've missed this reply. Interesting observation... I think I look anything but dreamy, lol. Maybe soft in some cases, but probably only if you catch me sleepy and in my PJs. I don't think I'm particularly cruel in my social life, just really different depending on who I'm with. I recall reading a description about creative Fi which mentioned flexibility in action depending on the current relational distance, which is exactly what I do -- I pay attention to how close I am to someone, not literal closeness of course, and act accordingly -- and especially true for creative Fi is the fact that this relational distance is subject to momentary change. One day I may see you as close to me, the next I may not, and vice versa. I can see how Fi subtype would be more cutting, since they would be prone to less flexibility in that regard.

    I think SEE-Se, Normalizing is as close as I can fit myself into this tiny box called typology. But I won't let it confine me or anything
    Coolio, I agree with your conclusion. And yeah, I am versed in creative Fi; my best friend is an
    SEE. The constant bipolar quality of her (expressed) relational distance to me is very jarring for me. And I feel like my Fi ignoring will unintentionally hit her Fi nerves and make her question the relation. But I’m trying my best.


  15. #55
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,393
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A good color for you, @voider, in one way in particular. I believe that all colors mean something, and purple means "Deep Thought". I knew an ILI engineer who eventually effectively ran a company and he was a big fan of the color purple.

    If that's not purple, please chalk it up to my Si-PoLR. Lol.

    Seeing your face is always jarring to me, voider. It's like you haven't hit the ground running as an SEE yet. The extroversion is there, but you haven't pushed the pedal to the floor yet or something.
    Maybe more exposure to ILI's will change that, IDK.
    its funny cuz i actually know a chick who looks similar to her and i think she might be ILI instead lol

  16. #56
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    well that doesnt look SEE-Se subtype to me
    What does it look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

    Seeing your face is always jarring to me, voider. It's like you haven't hit the ground running as an SEE yet. The extroversion is there, but you haven't pushed the pedal to the floor yet or something.
    Maybe more exposure to ILI's will change that, IDK.
    please elaborate, lol. like i'm not extroverted enough? I look too nice? I don't look nice enough?

  17. #57
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, yeah, it falls under purple @Adam Strange. It's my fav along with green, but I wear this shade the most because bright green doesn't look too good on me. Lol.

  18. #58
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,938
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    What does it look like?

    please elaborate, lol. like i'm not extroverted enough? I look too nice? I don't look nice enough?
    Um, my immediate impression was that I was seeing an ESI caught in a rare smile. But that smile is too extroverted for ESI. This is exactly why I said I thought your subtype was SEE-Fi. BUT, you know yourself best, and I'd trust that most if I were you.

    I also see hints of Alpha quadra, like your right, rational side of your face echos parts of the faces of LII's and ESE's. It's just hints, and I thought it might be due to your being under the heavy influence of someone in your family. Hence my statement that you'll grow into yourself with exposure to ILI's.

    *EDIT*
    Your personality in chat is definitely SEE. ESI's impress me as drumming reminders to be good and pay attention to what I'm doing, and SEE's come off as BAM! LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Which is just my impression, you know.

  19. #59
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,393
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Um, my immediate impression was that I was seeing an ESI caught in a rare smile. But that smile is too extroverted for ESI. This is exactly why I said I thought your subtype was SEE-Fi. BUT, you know yourself best, and I'd trust that most if I were you.

    I also see hints of Alpha quadra, like your right, rational side of your face echos parts of the faces of LII's and ESE's. It's just hints, and I thought it might be due to your being under the heavy influence of someone in your family. Hence my statement that you'll grow into yourself with exposure to ILI's.

    *EDIT*
    Your personality in chat is definitely SEE. ESI's impress me as drumming reminders to be good and pay attention to what I'm doing, and SEE's come off as BAM! LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Which is just my impression, you know.
    Adam, pls

  20. #60
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Um, my immediate impression was that I was seeing an ESI caught in a rare smile. But that smile is too extroverted for ESI. This is exactly why I said I thought your subtype was SEE-Fi. BUT, you know yourself best, and I'd trust that most if I were you.

    I also see hints of Alpha quadra, like your right, rational side of your face echos parts of the faces of LII's and ESE's. It's just hints, and I thought it might be due to your being under the heavy influence of someone in your family. Hence my statement that you'll grow into yourself with exposure to ILI's.

    *EDIT*
    Your personality in chat is definitely SEE. ESI's impress me as drumming reminders to be good and pay attention to what I'm doing, and SEE's come off as BAM! LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Which is just my impression, you know.
    I think VI AND subtypes don't matter that much, especially not when combined -- VI is wonky at best, and you can't tell me it's not based on personal associations. It's funny to me bc recently people started suggesting SLE for some reason, yet I think I'm Fi>Ti... and Se>Fi. Maybe it's my inability to internally recognize what a Fi subtype is actually supposed to look like because technically the Se is stronger even in a SEE-Fi. But I don't really relate to any of the descriptions of it. From what I gather it brings a sort of warmth... and a desire to make more connections in order to manipulate them better. Which I don't really relate to. I want my own space and my people near me. Granted I am not a Dominant subtype and have less recklessness and sociability in general involved. Possibly Alpha vibes from my mom, who's, I think, an ESE, and we look a lot alike.

  21. #61
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,938
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree that VI is not a very good method of typing, but since I'm not a Ti-user and I like to do Ready-Fire-Aims, it's what I frequently use. However, I'm always open to reassessing my guesstimates in the face of additional evidence.

    As I said, I wouldn't put too much credence in my opinions. I'm subjective, just like everyone else.

  22. #62
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,209
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @voider
    The jawline never fails to deliver.
    EIE - Ni | Creative | 4w3 sx/so

    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  23. #63
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    @voider
    The jawline never fails to deliver.
    Can't even see it in this pic. You're just imagining things now

  24. #64
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree that VI is not a very good method of typing, but since I'm not a Ti-user and I like to do Ready-Fire-Aims, it's what I frequently use. However, I'm always open to reassessing my guesstimates in the face of additional evidence.

    As I said, I wouldn't put too much credence in my opinions. I'm subjective, just like everyone else.
    I wonder if I make a video whether people will change their opinions. Lol. I wanted to ask, what do you think an SEE-Se looks like? I wanna compare.

  25. #65
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,938
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I wonder if I make a video whether people will change their opinions. Lol. I wanted to ask, what do you think an SEE-Se looks like? I wanna compare.
    I can PM you a picture of a woman (about 24) whom I think is an SEE-Se in about six hours, when I'm on a different computer, but there was a post on this site a few months ago where someone posted what I thought were very good images of women who were ESI-Fi, ESI-Se, SEE-Fi, and SEE-Se. I'm sorry, but I don't have a link. Maybe someone else here does.

  26. #66
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    713 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I think VI AND subtypes don't matter that much, especially not when combined -- VI is wonky at best, and you can't tell me it's not based on personal associations. It's funny to me bc recently people started suggesting SLE for some reason, yet I think I'm Fi>Ti... and Se>Fi. Maybe it's my inability to internally recognize what a Fi subtype is actually supposed to look like because technically the Se is stronger even in a SEE-Fi. But I don't really relate to any of the descriptions of it. From what I gather it brings a sort of warmth... and a desire to make more connections in order to manipulate them better. Which I don't really relate to. I want my own space and my people near me. Granted I am not a Dominant subtype and have less recklessness and sociability in general involved. Possibly Alpha vibes from my mom, who's, I think, an ESE, and we look a lot alike.
    I don't think you are fi subtype. You still seem SLE to me.

  27. #67
    C-ESI-Se 6w7 sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,802
    Mentioned
    902 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    You feel like someone familiar and warm who "gets it" and based on this scientific reasoning (at least on par with VI, imo) I place a vote in the SEE bucket and cross out SLE on my ballot.

  28. #68
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,393
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    You feel like someone familiar and warm who "gets it" and based on this scientific reasoning (at least on par with VI, imo) I place a vote in the SEE bucket and cross out SLE on my ballot.
    "Warm" - "gamma" pls pick one and one only

  29. #69

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *takes professional level photo* *has the least likes*

    I guess none of you want help with your photo shoots! I have an eye for photography. Well, sometimes. When I imagine scenes in my head rather than in the moment shoots.

    @voider like a true 6 you are typologically malleable in impressions. Personally, I do believe in the powers of VI though it’s obviously an imperfect science and not so cookie cutter with every type. I can see how you would come off as Fe valuing extravert with your bright smile but like you said, your family’s types / important people’s types influence your own expression. I think Se subtype is clear. Keep being awesome!
    Last edited by flames; 01-09-2020 at 05:41 AM.


  30. #70

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    "Warm" - "gamma" pls pick one and one only
    Stereo-typology, brought to you by Mr. Large!


  31. #71
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    *takes professional level photo* *has the least likes*

    I guess none of you want help with your photo shoots! I have an eye for photography. Well, sometimes. When I imagine scenes in my head rather than in the moment shoots.

    @voider like a true 6 you typologically malleable in impressions. Personally, I do believe in the powers of VI though it’s obviously and imperfect science and not so cookie cutter with every type. I can see how you would come off as Fe valuing extravert with your bright smile but like you said, your family’s types / important people’s types influence your own expression. I think Se subtype is clear. Keep being awesome!
    Oh yes, tapping into that connection to 3 for full chameleon realness ^_^

  32. #72
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,393
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Stereo-typology, brought to you by Mr. Large!
    Facts brought to you by someone who actually reads theory*

  33. #73

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Oh yes, tapping into that connection to 3 for full chameleon realness ^_^
    Yep, I recognize it when I see it thanks to my own Fe chameleon powers.


  34. #74

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Facts brought to you by someone who actually reads theory*
    Gammas are never warm or happy.
    SEE with 4D Fe is brutally serious. Same with LIE with Fe role.
    Got it!
    I’ll write that down in my notebook.


  35. #75
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,393
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Gammas are never warm or happy.
    SEE with 4D Fe is brutally serious. Same with LIE with Fe role.
    Got it!
    I’ll write that down in my notebook.
    Good.

  36. #76
    Investigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yeah, voider, you definitely don't look like the SEE-Se subtype, but rather the SEE-Fi subtype.
    ^
    A SEE-Se friend of mine stated that as soon as he has enough money to retire he would do that immediately. Meanwhile, a gave hypothetical situation to my SEE-Fi. "If you married into wealth and never had to work another day in your life again, would you still continue your career?" He said we "of course" he would still continue to work for the same reasons you gave for working even after winning the lottery. I guess with that mindset, it isn't hard to see why he goes to the gym almost everyday of the week while I would find his gym schedule thing very tiring (I only go once or twice nowadays).
    Last edited by Investigator; 01-09-2020 at 01:45 AM.

  37. #77
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Investigator beyond circumstantial correlation, any other reason for Fi>Se subtype?

  38. #78
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dat hot match

  39. #79
    Investigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @Investigator beyond circumstantial correlation, any other reason for Fi>Se subtype?
    My apologies for lack of the content.

    To be honest, I found a lot of your answers to the questionnaire quite similar to what my SEE-Fi friend (who is very close to me) would say. I merely picked out the comment that seemed like a direct quote from his dialogue. He hates theatrics, he using his headphones to ignore strangers (there have been several occurrences where I have observed this), but he loves talking with his friends extensively (whenever he is bored, this is his preferred activity) which definitely indicates -Fi/+Fe. He definitely uses exercise to alleviate stress (this can be explained as a slight shift prioritization of value for Se+/-Si to a bit more +Si/-Se). He stated from a very young age that one of his biggest goals was to find his love and develop a prosperous family. He is definitely someone who wants his environment to be clean and he states that he always "picks up the slack" when his brother gets a bit messy. He is also very big on responsibility. As an example: he rebuked someone who didn't put his weights back in the gym when most people would ignore this kind of thing. He also gets annoyed/frustrated when discussion gets to be too philosophical, so he relies on facts he collected (-Te/+Ti). He even talk about those extremes in his social life as a kid. The list goes on and on.... If you want more, just say the word.
    Last edited by Investigator; 01-09-2020 at 04:55 AM.

  40. #80
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmmm. That does sound exactly like me @Investigator lol. Instead of describing that guy, can you tell me what the SEE-Se is like, or more precisely, in which major ways the two of them differ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •