TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default +Fe

@Sol

In the initial stage of relations, the IEI usually demonstrates exceptional sincerity, sensitivity and tact (+Fe) - qualities that are particularly impressive for the SLE.

A5718989-7796-445F-98F1-C894378C4731.png
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Concerning IEI's participation in any practical undertakings, here he is primarily concerned that he won't be used or exploited, because this, in his understanding, lowers his social status
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    In the initial stage of relations, the IEI usually demonstrates exceptional sincerity
    In my experience it went awful from the very start lol.
    She looked cute, kind and very attractive. When I got deeper feelings that leaded me to better understand her.
    The problems were that I've noticed she's alien and not enough friendly to me. I did not felt good enough near her, felt anxiety and not so comfortably, instead of a support and positive optimism.
    Things as sincerity would relate to be friendly. She was rude sometimes (in general, not only to me) and looked as holding herself from saying more. One time she said redundant and that was time when any negative was not appropriate, I've squeezed the teeth with a gritting to hold myself. She behaved too wrongly in my perception. As a result I had no trust in our good relations and she should doubt in me too. Despite the attraction to her I had and the emotional interest to me I saw in her.

I intuitively felt what and how she wants, and felt that as alien. Compared with the impressions from the previous ESI woman. We played by wrong rules with each other, which fited better to other quadra values. She could to behave more rough with me due to her values, despite having warmer feelings than shaw to me - as she supposed I should strike to get her feelings, while I expected to get friendly relations which would motivated me to then strike for her interests. We were different. It all looked too hard, too traumatic, too doubtful to trust in the good relations.
    The attraction was strong too, and I'd risk to develop the relations and to tune to her if had no in my past the emotional experience of ESI influence. And if was lesser idealistic for how good the initial relations should to go so the relations could become good. I thought the efforts should not be significantly hard, never - now I doubt it's true and suppose people may improve more in the relations.

That hypothesis of signes of functions is one of doubtful additions to normal theory. Do not use it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    She looked cute, kind and very attractive. When I got deeper feelings that leaded me to better understand her.
    The problems were that I've noticed she's alien and not enough friendly to me. I did not felt good enough near her, felt anxiety and not so comfortably, instead of a support and positive optimism.
    Things as sincerity would relate to be friendly. She was rude sometimes (in general, not only to me) and looked as holding herself from saying more. One time she said redundant and that was time when any negative was not appropriate, I've squeezed the teeth with a gritting to hold myself. She behaved too wrongly in my perception. As a result I had no trust in our good relations and she should doubt in me too. Despite the attraction to her I had and the emotional interest to me I saw in her.

I intuitively felt what and how she wants, and felt that as alien. Compared with the impressions from the previous ESI woman. We played by wrong rules with each other, which fited better to other quadra values. She could to behave more rough with me due to her values, despite having warmer feelings than shaw to me - as she supposed I should strike to get her feelings, while I expected to get friendly relations which would motivated me to then strike for her interests. We were different. It all looked too hard, too traumatic, too doubtful to trust in the good relations.
    The attraction was strong too, and I'd risk to develop the relations and to tune to her if had no in my past the emotional experience of ESI influence. And if was lesser idealistic for how good the initial relations should to go so the relations could become good. I thought the efforts should not be significantly hard, never - now I doubt it's true and suppose people may improve more in the relations.

That hypothesis of signes of functions is one of doubtful additions to normal theory. Do not use it.
    Well no one can speak against personal experience
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

You don’t think that introverts can look kind of passive? Or maybe just present!?
    -

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @Sol

In the initial stage of relations, the IEI usually demonstrates exceptional sincerity, sensitivity and tact (+Fe) - qualities that are particularly impressive for the SLE.

A5718989-7796-445F-98F1-C894378C4731.png
    What is the source of information attached?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    What is the source of information attached?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya
    -