Fe dom, probably EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Fe dom, probably EIE
    try intuitive impressions from nonverbal to type famouses, in case you used other
    to be "after me"

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    try intuitive impressions from nonverbal to type famouses, in case you used other
    to be "after me"
    Try taking your English to an intelligible level before replying to me, 'cause I didn't understand sh*t.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Try taking your English to an intelligible level before replying to me, 'cause I didn't understand sh*t.
    In case it's true, if you'll think better, on more intelligible level, and then you'll understand me. It's not hard.

Seems, you are redundantly upset by disagreements with your typings. Knowing the general low typing match and being incompetent very noob, it's strange for you to expect the other.

As you wish to act "after me", then you need to be more reasonable. This will improve your abbility to understand others and the world in general, more adequately. This will reduce your mistakes and so will make your emotions better.

You seem too rude for EII. In case there are no strong non-types factors: it's good with your psychic state, no disorders, drugs, etc. I'm not sure in your mind state. I do not remember clearly, but suppose I was not sure in EII for you. To now you shaw a basis for more doubts in this type.

With the correct type you'll can to take into account IR and so to reduce your typing mistakes. Typing of famouses is harder than people near you. Try to type >10 people and check by IR what is your type - you should fit good to IR theory by irrational impressions they give you. Then to watch people typed by you IRL, to type more. This may take a couple of years.
    And then try to type famouses and share your opinions on forums. Also the only appropriate method for famouses is what I've said above - intuitive impressions from nonverbal - and probably what you did not used as primary method what leaded you to higher mistakes. I suspect you paid too much of attention to random public words of famouses, what is bad approach. It's too limited and often doubtful to be true info about a type of people which you do not know good personally.

Grammar nitpicking and snobism is a trait more expected at Fe/Ti than Fi/Te types. Think about LII as your type. Make your typing theme with the videointerview and get opinions about your type. Even taking into account those mostly will be from incompetent noobs overesteemating own typology skills alike you, it's generally better than not to have them.

wbr
    funny noob
    Last edited by Sol; 11-23-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As she displays many mannerisms of one of my EIE sisters I would say that’s a highly possible typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    As she displays many mannerisms of one of my EIE sisters
    then your "EIE sisters" highly possibly have other types

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    then your "EIE sisters" highly possibly have other types
    Well anything is possible such as you or I or both are typing people incorrectly - that’s easy to do. Or that the EIE sister who I mentioned has a large dose of narcissism thrown in which disturbs an easy typing of her and so on.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's an S type. Lot's of Fe she wants to get others excited excitement to others
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html