Thread: Interquadra Group: What would happen?

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interquadra Group: What would happen?

Ive been thinking about introducing my friends to each other.
    I’m an ILI, my best friend is an SEE, my close friend is an LIE and I have an ESI friend as well.
    What do you guys think would happen if all 4 members of a Quadra came together?
    Especially Gammas, since Gamma gets a bad rep for not sticking together.
    Could we accomplish something big if we came together?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think more interesting experiment would be benefit ring collaboration. It should have ongoing evolutive progression.

Anyway when activation is present it should become better if there exists a dual as a third. What about with fourth? Would it break or unite?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, but I'm jealous of you. I have no Gammas in my vicinity.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly believe that intra-quadra socializing is vital for optimal "health."

My mom is SEE and my dad was LIE and even though activity relations can be rather easy and energizing though draining af (which is why their relationship was very "off and on" throughout its duration), when we were all together, I felt at peace, like our Gamma identity was somehow a known quantity and implicitly acceptable within the environment.

My parents eventuality split but they both got remarried, this time with their duals and we were actually all able to coexist like one big family--even when there were issues, it was almost impossible to have hard feelings that persisted. When you "get" people on an essential level, it's difficult to not be sympathetic towards them. It's kinda eery and disconcerting (in that your psyche is able to be 'disarmed') but very beautiful at the same time. Everyone deserves the gift of being/feeling understood.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I’m an ILI, my best friend is an SEE, my close friend is an LIE and I have an ESI friend as well.
    You could form a company.

President/CEO: LIE
    Analyst/CFO: ILI
    Sales: SEE
    Operations Manager: ESI

If you do this, don’t rely on a handshake and the assumption of shared values for your business vision, compensation, and stock ownership. First, decide what business you are and are not in. Then, pay the best lawyer you can find to draw up the rules and include exit strategies for everyone. Get everyone to agree (with their alterations and the lawyer’s) and sign it. The lawyer will be worth more than whatever you have to pay him.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-20-2019 at 04:04 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    What do you think would happen?

My guess is “probably nothing.” But what would you want to do in the first place?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its interesting that eveyone would have a dual, an activator and a mirror present. This might induce some holistic effects.

I think you would have to meet many times and get used to each other. On the other hand, sometimes quadra chemistry can arise quickly.

We once wanted to try this with a LII and myself. So we invited ILE and ESE. Unfortunately an EIE showed up uninvited and destroyed our experiment. We should try again.

These experiments are usually easy to arrange because friends are usually same quadra anyway. So maybe you just invite a friend of a friend and you'll have a quadra.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If each member had equal status and power and the group had no supervision, then the mirror pairs would tend to dispute each other's priorities and goals, thus rendering the group ineffective although they may have some hearty discussions - perhaps similar in tone to what a communist and a capitalist would have.....

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 11-20-2019 at 11:22 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    If each member had equal status and power and the group had no supervision, then the mirror pairs would tend to dispute each other's priorities and goals, thus rendering the group ineffective although they may have some hearty discussions - perhaps similar in tone to what a communist and a capitalist would have.....

a.k.a. I/O
    @Rebelondeck, I agree with this. I have actually seen it in practice, and I am therefore leaning towards teams comprised of all j-types or all p-types. (This is actually the source of my earlier statement that the j/p divide is larger than commonly stated.)

How would you build a team, assuming that they all had strong egos and nearly equal status and power?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

b.. but... but what would happen?... just do it lol!

Once I hung out with all members of my quadra, we where trying to fix some household appliances. I had never felt such a strong Si-Fi undercurrent, it was as if ... we were all ONE. We were completely in sync, even the silences were filled with "crisp kindness". And then a beta came and everyone was awkward again.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    .......How would you build a team, assuming that they all had strong egos and nearly equal status and power?
    Focus on the mirrors and divide responsibility such that there's no overlap. If circumstance allows it, the p-types should handle the input to the group while the j-types the output. It has to be clear how handover (interface) will work and it must be agreed to by all parties. LIE and SEE can be somewhat confrontational or bossy and should have the greatest separation in order to maintain group harmony; while ILI and ESI can be rather pigheaded or intransigent, and the ones to monitor closely because they can disengage when overwhelmed or angry and few would notice......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Focus on the mirrors and divide responsibility such that there's no overlap. If circumstance allows it, the p-types should handle the input to the group while the j-types the output. It has to be clear how handover (interface) will work and it must be agreed to by all parties. LIE and SEE can be somewhat confrontational or bossy and should have the greatest separation in order to maintain group harmony; while ILI and ESI can be rather pigheaded or intransigent, and the ones to monitor closely because they can disengage when overwhelmed or angry and few would notice......

a.k.a. I/O
    Great reply, @Rebelondeck, but I was actually asking about types from other quadras. For example, I particularly value LII's, LSI's, SLI's, LSE's, EII's, SLE's, IEI-Fe's, and SEI-Fe's in work relationships. Not all of those are j-types.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    .....but I was actually asking about types from other quadras. For example, I particularly value LII's, LSI's, SLI's, LSE's, EII's, SLE's, IEI-Fe's, and SEI-Fe's in work relationships. Not all of those are j-types.
    You imply far more complication and nuance. During my career, I've used different tactics on different types at various skill and confidence levels in various teams - and there are noticeable, broad trends. The separation of externally-referenced types and the monitoring of the internally are two of those trends as well as p-types for input and j for output - but there are a lot of "if-thens" and I don't want to write an article......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You imply far more complication and nuance. During my career, I've used different tactics on different types at various skill and confidence levels in various teams - and there are noticeable, broad trends. The separation of externally-referenced types and the monitoring of the internally are two of those trends as well as p-types for input and j for output - but there are a lot of "if-thens" and I don't want to write an article......

a.k.a. I/O
    OK, thanks, @Rebelondeck.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at work one time we had an SLI/IEE LSE/ and I was the EII all in the same cube, and we all talked about interesting foods we would like to try . What was interesting was that the 4 of us didn't break into cliques, we had a whole group discussion where everyone was involved, even though some of the people never really spoke to each other b4. And it wasn't one person dominating the convo, it was like a pot in the middle of the cube and we just threw in our perspective. Had to interrupt the LSE a few times to get a word in though lol.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange I misspoke when I said: "...The separation of externally-referenced types and the monitoring of the internally are two of those trends..." For some relationships this seems true but not all; for example, I've seen LIE and ESE work well together right from the get go without any initial division of power. Also, variables like sexual attraction will change the dynamic of relationships with potential ego clashes so I shouldn't make such sweeping statements.....

a.k.a. I/O