Thread: EIE/SEE benefit relations - experiences and opinions

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE/SEE benefit relations - experiences and opinions

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts and experiences about this pair and how both view each other.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIEs seem to view SEEs as self-interested people with short-sighted goals that are somewhat hedonistic in nature; whereas SEEs often picture EIEs as control freaks who seem to have better (although somewhat impractical) understandings of what going down but they certainly wouldn't like to be like them........

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 11-20-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added the word "are"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my experience as a SEE who had some EIE friends:

-If well-developed, they're good at going through Ti heavy material and chewing it down for me so I can easily understand it. They relate to how my brain works due to 1D Ti, but don't mind putting in the effort to understand it, so that works out.
    -They enjoy my Se and comment on it. They don't really try to emulate it, but rather infuse it with their own behavior. This is where their Fe becomes rather... Forceful, and controlling, as Rebelondeck mentioned. I definitely see that they have a better grasp on some things that I'd like to have a grasp of, but definitely not in the way *they* do.
    -They use their Ni in a way that's totally unrelatable to me. It's like instead of diving deep down, they stay on the surface, lukewarm, and use it only to direct their Fe (obviously, since that's what creative function is), which I tend to view as a misuse of it. I can't derive anything from that or learn anything from it because I don't value Fe.

All in all, I think the relationship between SEE and EIE can be good, but only in some specific circumstances. More often than not, the Fe is way too grating.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    From my experience as a SEE who had some EIE friends
    All in all, I think the relationship between SEE and EIE can be good
    dear, types of you and those "EIE" is doubtful to be as you think
    relations with suborderie is among most doubtful to be good by the theory. you can be surface pals, may cooperate for something. but it's too formal kind of relations to call it as "good relations". similarly "good relations" you may to have with anyone. suborderie is generally perceived as not personally interesting and pleasant, - there is no significant mutual interest and attraction for "good relations"

when your noobish typings give revelations against the theory basics, try to have adequate selfcriticism to suppose that you could to mistake in the types

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

when your noobish typings give revelations against the theory basics, try to have adequate selfcriticism to suppose that you could to mistake in the types
    After you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    After you
    When there is no good fit to theory basics as IR effects with me, I doubt in the supposed types.

I'm glad that you'll follow me in this.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    All in all, I think the relationship between SEE and EIE can be good, but only in some specific circumstances. More often than not, the Fe is way too grating.
    You're 'noobish' at: English, reading sentences to the end, and staying on topic. I will not comment on your typing methods as I believe you can have your own reasoning, but I ask you refrain from making baseless claims that my typing sucks, because if we follow your logic, I can only conclude that your emotional response to me sharing my opinion means "mb you not T type, mb likely F type ". I say emotional, because yesterday I added an epithet in my description of your responses (like you call me noobish now - a subjective assessment) and you used that as proof that I am being emotional and also 'rude'. So why don't you use that logic on yourself, and start typing ESE?

Oh, and stop calling me 'dear'.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know of an SEE and EIE who have all but adopted each other as their "soul brother / sister." Absolutely great relationship, very authentic and real, the deepest of its kind. No potential for romance, however.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They bask in similar interests...music, makeup, clothes fashion. Fi makes SEE more serious and sensitive
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html