Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 179

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

  1. #81
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,306
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find the ESE hate amusing. lol Sometimes they have a poor sense of timing and seem oblivious to me brushing them off politely so I have to be direct about it. Nothing too bad on my end. I once noticed a lot of forum members typing a parent ESE so I wonder if that influences perception. Having kids turn people ESE? My LSI mom didn't have any of the ESE vibes and my ESE sister is younger so I had seniority over her anyway.

    They don't really bother me much, probably because my sister is one. I am sure I frustrate them to a certain degree.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah... I think OneCoin scam was designed by one SLE who had SEE mass marketeer. SEE made millions but since he can claim with straight face of not knowing about the scam he is free and a millionaire while SLE enjoys her life long exile with her millions.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin


    SEE

  3. #83
    Cataclysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People with shitty Te who are overly convinced of their own correctness then get sad or angry when you defy their sacred knowledge.

  4. #84
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,834
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I find the ESE hate amusing. lol Sometimes they have a poor sense of timing and seem oblivious to me brushing them off politely so I have to be direct about it. Nothing too bad on my end. I once noticed a lot of forum members typing a parent ESE so I wonder if that influences perception. Having kids turn people ESE? My LSI mom didn't have any of the ESE vibes and my ESE sister is younger so I had seniority over her anyway.

    They don't really bother me much, probably because my sister is one. I am sure I frustrate them to a certain degree.
    My mom really is ESE tho. But yea a lotta ppl mistype their parents si ego cuz MuH CaReGuVR

  5. #85

  6. #86
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIIs. They're usually useless, butt of all pranks, overly sensitive and don't know when to stop when they fulfill their Se for once in their diaper stricken lifetimes.

  7. #87
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    No type. Some individuals...but often that’s due to misunderstandings and other external factors which are purely related to the individual’s personal circumstances
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I don’t like how mistrustful SLE get and doubtful and incapable of waxing and waning their own suspension. But that’s a process that grates on my nerves

  8. #88
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness (probably because she was addressed about it before), but you can see right through it?
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  9. #89
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness (probably because she was addressed about it before), but you can see right through it?
    Anyone with a slightly degree of competence

  10. #90
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness (probably because she was addressed about it before), but you can see right through it?
    lol LSE with role Fe would be a safe bet.

  11. #91
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting. If she’s in my quadra shouldn’t I like her better.
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  12. #92
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness...
    To the point decription of a boss of a company I worked for about 2 years 20 years ago.

    Ni PoLR and Se demonstrative, I guess.

  13. #93
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Interesting. If she’s in my quadra shouldn’t I like her better.
    how much you like someone depends on what kind of person they are much more than quadra

  14. #94
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Interesting. If she’s in my quadra shouldn’t I like her better.
    Quadra values only dictate cognitive compatibility, as in the ease/comfort by which information and energy are exchanged; this could create a semblance of "like" in that interactions might "flow" better. But at the same time, there are a multitude of non type related factors that could cause you to dislike someone. Sol is in your quadra, for example. lol

  15. #95
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah yes Se demonstrative lol. Makes sense. I already determined 4D Se likely. Lmao, good point at Sol
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  16. #96
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For sure Voider, but figuring this all out still/playing around with it
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  17. #97
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol for basic, mindless work, sure. This is a temporary job, that’s all I will say.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Anyone with a slightly degree of competence
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  18. #98
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Ah yes Se demonstrative lol. Makes sense. I already determined 4D Se likely. Lmao, good point at Sol
    And this is a stereotype, and so it obviously shouldn't be taken as a general rule, but the cognitive makeup of a LSE is what usually draws them towards (middle) management positions. As far as archetypes go, EXTjs tend to be the "bosses" that everyone loves to hate (understandably so). lol

  19. #99
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Ah yes Se demonstrative lol. Makes sense. I already determined 4D Se likely. Lmao, good point at Sol
    Strong but unvalued use of Se may look uncontrolled and chaotic to people who have Se as conscious function. I guess it's the reason I get along with people that have Se as a conscious function, because most of them use it in a proper and skillfil way.

  20. #100
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe she’s an ESE
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  21. #101
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was wondering something along these lines actually. Thanks for confirming.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Strong but unvalued use of Se may look uncontrolled and chaotic to people who have Se as conscious function. I guess it's the reason I get along with people that have Se as a conscious function, because most of them use it in a proper and skillfil way.
    EII - INFP - E4 - 469- Melancholic
    Aquarius - Pisces - Pisces

  22. #102
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,834
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    its dat 1d Ti

  23. #103
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,161
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    its dat 1d Ti
    I don’t hate SLE you idiot. I don’t like an aspect of their personality or can you not understand the difference with your pathetic 1D Ti?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  24. #104
    Landlord of The Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,688
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your mom's XSFJ and your dad's XSTJ so...

  25. #105
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I don’t hate SLE you idiot. I don’t like an aspect of their personality or can you not understand the difference with your pathetic 1D Ti?
    Pretty sure n9 is 3D Ti. Looooool

  26. #106
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,313
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That’s not very humanistic of you, Maritsa dear!

    Anyways, hate me for hating them all you want but I’m throwing another vote in for ESE. And unlike many people on this site, I actually have experience with them because I step outside of my door frequently. I feel like they’re vapid, fake, and invasive. Not all of them of course. They can also be funny and helpful.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  27. #107
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Overall I disagree with the notion that just because of socionics type, everyone with that type should be disliked, but if I'm playing along then SEE's followed by ILI.


    Gamma irrationals

  28. #108
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I was wondering something along these lines actually. Thanks for confirming.
    Yeah, you're welcome.
    I have another idea in my mind. Ni PoLR + Se demonstrative reminded me of the behaviour of a less than ideal adjusted PID controller.
    It fits the description of misadjusted D value as it's described as "anticipatory control". Means the reaction of a deviation of an expected value is overblown (or understated).

  29. #109
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,834
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I don’t hate SLE you idiot. I don’t like an aspect of their personality or can you not understand the difference with your pathetic 1D Ti?
    triggered

  30. #110
    jason_m's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,061
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't like anyone who is just nasty. I don't mean a cad or a clown - that I can love. I mean someone who is just cruel. People can call me Delta NF for it - and I therefore go with business logic - but are people in business always nice? I have seen some business people who are nasty on a constant basis. Not everyone in business is nasty, but if I want someone nice, who are we talking about then? People in sales?
    Last edited by jason_m; 11-28-2019 at 03:29 AM.

  31. #111

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    11,116
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I try not to dislike or hate anybody- even people who really, really deserve it because tbh that is how many bullies/assholes/Teh Evil Ones™️ operate. They thrive on upsetting you and getting you to dislike them you so much you hate and fight with them. And people tend to make poor strategic decisions when they do things based on emotions. I'm of course sensitive being a NF type, but I'm also wary about being triggered about stuff the world says 'I should be' triggered over.

    I can't say I hate a type. It's too generic or something? To me its like saying you hate Fire type pokemon or something. Which you say 'well that makes sense because you are Ice type' but human beings really aren't like this. It's more complicated.

    I guess I hate people that try to limit my freedom for personal vendattas or self-righteous reasons, but they won't really tell me exactly why they are so upset with me because it would hurt their Te career so much. It's obviously personal (but they are hiding behind professionalism- part of my Te polr perhaps but I dislike people not being STRAIGHT with me as it were), but they are hiding it because they know if they told me they'd think I'd get the upper hand more than they already think I do or something. It's like trying to get me involved in some fight or battle I don't want to participate in due to their own weird issues. I don't like people who obviously just want power and try to use me as a scapegoat or pawn to do it.

    I feel like I already naturally am powerful, so I don't need to always go out looking for it. I clash with the opposite type of people. People who think power is about controlling & subjugating others because they can't really find peace within themselves. However this dynamic isn't that type related to me.

  32. #112
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,313
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I try not to dislike or hate anybody- even people who really, really deserve it because tbh that is how many bullies/assholes/Teh Evil Ones™️ operate. They thrive on upsetting you and getting you to dislike them you so much you hate and fight with them. And people tend to make poor strategic decisions when they do things based on emotions. I'm of course sensitive being a NF type, but I'm also wary about being triggered about stuff the world says 'I should be' triggered over.

    I can't say I hate a type. It's too generic or something? To me its like saying you hate Fire type pokemon or something. Which you say 'well that makes sense because you are Ice type' but human beings really aren't like this. It's more complicated.

    I guess I hate people that try to limit my freedom for personal vendattas or self-righteous reasons, but they won't really tell me exactly why they are so upset with me because it would hurt their Te career so much. It's obviously personal (but they are hiding behind professionalism- part of my Te polr perhaps but I dislike people not being STRAIGHT with me as it were), but they are hiding it because they know if they told me they'd think I'd get the upper hand more than they already think I do or something. It's like trying to get me involved in some fight or battle I don't want to participate in due to their own weird issues. I don't like people who obviously just want power and try to use me as a scapegoat or pawn to do it.

    I feel like I already naturally am powerful, so I don't need to always go out looking for it. I clash with the opposite type of people. People who think power is about controlling & subjugating others because they can't really find peace within themselves. However this dynamic isn't that type related to me.
    This is the most IEI shit I’ve ever read.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  33. #113
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    IEE-Ne C sx/so
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    lol why don’t IEIs just say they hate someone
    Because they hate themselves for hating. Constant fight of good and bad in themselves
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

  34. #114
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,621
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have the worst compatibility with my conflictor. Both according to my experience and according to theory. But I don't necessarily dislike them, but interaction can be very tense. Objectively though LIEs can be very reasonable, and they are usually smart, which I like.

    For me LIEs should be observed and even sometimes admired from a distance.

    What I particularly dislike is that whenever I meet a LIE it is usually in a work setting, which gives them the upper hand (for obvious reasons). It's not even a proper conflictor dynamics setting. If I meet them just in a casual setting then it is more like real conflict dynamics, because then I can be more myself (and harass them by simply being myself, just as they harass me), but it happens rarely.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 11-29-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)


    My Pinterest

  35. #115
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Narcissists and sociopaths of any type. They toy with people and humiliate them for their own ego, gain, and pleasure.

    Strangely, I've known some psychopaths, but they didn't really bother me; they were just a bit amoral, like they lacked the ability to be good or bad, or feel bad for someone. They were just very rational. People being emotional didn't make sense to them. But I kind of like that. They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?
    previously Megadoodoo

  36. #116
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,467
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?

    As having combinations of those two? Probably not type related. T base comes to closest.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  37. #117
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, combination. I think you might be right.
    previously Megadoodoo

  38. #118
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?
    Removed from emotions sounds much like a logical type; but I'd describe it as weak awareness of or lack of focus on emotions.
    The sense of right and wrong is most likely not type related, but the way someone use ethical judgement is. The ethical values from upbringing and personal life experiences are important factors as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Narcissists and sociopaths of any type.
    There is a difference between narcissists and sociopaths.
    Narcissists lacks empathy for other people – because they're so focused on themselves,
    while sociopaths lacks empathy in general.

  39. #119
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Removed from emotions sounds much like a logical type; but I'd describe it as weak awareness of or lack of focus on emotions.
    The sense of right and wrong is most likely not type related, but the way someone use ethical judgement is. The ethical values from upbringing and personal life experiences are important factors as well.
    Well I'm sure psychopaths aren't the norm and socionics doesn't seem to model human deviances very well anyway. I'd guess the farther from the bell curve, the less relevant socionics becomes. So I totally get what you're saying, but I was just wondering anyway.

    There is a difference between narcissists and sociopaths.
    Narcissists lacks empathy for other people – because they're so focused on themselves,
    while sociopaths lacks empathy in general.
    Same difference to me though.
    previously Megadoodoo

  40. #120
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Well I'm sure psychopaths aren't the norm and socionics doesn't seem to model human deviances very well anyway.
    True, true psychopaths are rare. There is a further distanction.

    True psychopaths: (biological) empathy-blindness
    Antisocial disorder: suppressed or ignored empathy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •