Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost no ESEs on this website (zero regular ones) wow, I wonder if that could maybe possibly have influenced anybody’s answers

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That'd probably be my conflictor, that is to say an ESE. Though I might mention that I actually do manage to get along with a very strong potential one of those. See, I get along famously with an LII and he's very happily married to his wife. The dual to an LII is an ESE so yeah, I might have lucked out somehow.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Almost no ESEs on this website (zero regular ones) wow, I wonder if that could maybe possibly have influenced anybody’s answers
    ESE's and LIE's tend to be too stormy for many to handle. I usually like ESE's. The thing about them is that they all over the place doing random non conductive stuff so they need Ti chains to hold them in one place more than five seconds and not become offended by them when react. Would I want to live with one...? Eh they need Ij whips and chains.

EIE and LSE are more so in close circle.
    Measuring you right now

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I feel Alpha SFs get a surprisingly poor rap in general, and I’m not sure why. It might be related to that.

Ash mentioned ESEs can feel overbearing. I get the impression others have similar reasons for disliking them. I find it interesting/funny that ESEs aren’t thought to be manipulative, or selfish, or anything like that — just that they’re too nice, and want to be appreciated. I’m sure some people would be irritated by this, but so many?!
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m with you @FreelancePoliceman Some SEI’s I’ve known have been quite selfless, for example. Extremely caring of other people, kind and considerate.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if the bad reputation of ESE is influenced by Dominant subtype. Normalizing ESE can be pretty mellow and reasonable.

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it just reinforces alpha SF coolness when a forum of idiots find them so despicable ^^

TIM
    IEE DCNH-C sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I wonder if the bad reputation of ESE is influenced by Dominant subtype. Normalizing ESE can be pretty mellow and reasonable.
    Both have their shortcomings, but dominant ESEs are more liked ime. They use their Fe a lot and are (over)concerned with getting along with other people. Normalising ESEs, when focussing on Ti, can be too bent on enforcing arbitrary rules and being correct all the time. They get super defensive when you point out any flaw in reasoning, while dominant ESE seem to appreciatethat more.
    However, I think ESE get more hate on this forum than in real life because gamma introverts are venting on here.
    In real life, XSEs get a bad reputation because they are too forceful, impatient, unable to introspect, pushing their needs/standards/opionions on other people, and unable to admit they are wrong/biased. They are pretty expressive, so it's easy to hate them compared to other types that are better at hiding their "bad side".
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

TIM
    IEE DCNH-C sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To get back to the topic, the types that I get along with the least are SLE, ESI and LSI, when they are the dominant subtype.
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer weird ESE's. I have met few of those. Like there is one who sings and writes love song lyrics to LII's about how they should behave and handle hygiene.
    Measuring you right now

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Almost no ESEs on this website (zero regular ones) wow, I wonder if that could maybe possibly have influenced anybodyís answers
    Probably are but probably mistype themselves as IEE as usual

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Both have their shortcomings, but dominant ESEs are more liked ime. They use their Fe a lot and are (over)concerned with getting along with other people. Normalising ESEs, when focussing on Ti, can be too bent on enforcing arbitrary rules and being correct all the time. They get super defensive when you point out any flaw in reasoning, while dominant ESE seem to appreciatethat more.
    However, I think ESE get more hate on this forum than in real life because gamma introverts are venting on here.
    In real life, XSEs get a bad reputation because they are too forceful, impatient, unable to introspect, pushing their needs/standards/opionions on other people, and unable to admit they are wrong/biased. They are pretty expressive, so it's easy to hate them compared to other types that are better at hiding their "bad side".
    yeah maybe your right. It could be just my own experience since I've seen some nasty/ manipulative stuff coming from D-ESE together with really obvious Ni polr while I recently had an N-ESE co-worker who seemed very much ok and "introverted" in a pleasant way.

Anyway, I like ESE over many other types simply because of the fairly good compatibility, and bringing in some refreshing emotionality even at work.

Just to show some examples of these types: This is what I mean by D-ESE and this is N-ESE imo

TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

non-Beta type 7s are bad business ime

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    ESE's and LIE's tend to be too stormy for many to handle. I usually like ESE's. The thing about them is that they all over the place doing random non conductive stuff so they need Ti chains to hold them in one place more than five seconds and not become offended by them when react. Would I want to live with one...? Eh they need Ij whips and chains.

EIE and LSE are more so in close circle.
    You mean EIE and LSE are stormier and more all over the place and random than ESE and LIE in a circle of people close to them? Just wondering=)

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEEs and LSIs. Not all of them, just on average.

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    You mean EIE and LSE are stormier and more all over the place and random than ESE and LIE in a circle of people close to them? Just wondering=)
    Other way around. It is just it really depends on person. Like if the person is contacting or not. Some ESE's have huge passion going through them and at the same time their actions are too scattered while they keep on contacting. LIE's seem to have similar thing going on but way less passion and more about longing for intimacy.
    Measuring you right now

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIIs don't get enough recognition for being incredibly passive-aggressive, cowardly (imposing yourself in any way, shape, or form = bad) ---> vindictive/resentful, and out of touch with reality. their morals strike me as overly idealistic / sheltered

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

On this forum its LSE's (except leckysupport)
    In general it is one of the alpha extroverts

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

As someone who listed ESEs, it probably did for me. I only have my generally negative traits as a real life frame of reference, so I'm sure Im missing good ones.

I wonder how much having a negative frame of reference for a particular type is influencing answers in general.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Things they've had in common:

-visibly/obviously monitoring my emotions for appropriateness to the situation, and sometimes commenting on whether they're incorrect

-attributing positive qualities to me that I don't really have and praising them, either to push me in that direction, or out of delusion, not sure (or just that they perceive as positive. I remember saying some guy was hot and an ese laughed and was like, "of course you're joking. You prefer men like David hasselhoff." That kind of thing.)

-brewing about their invasive helpful gestures not being appreciated with enough gusto
    This EXACTLY describes my problems with some ESE's. However, I get along very well with another ESE, except that he is financially irresponsible and only does exactly what he wants, when he wants.

Of all the types, I'd say that I've had the worst, the absolute worst, experiences with SEI-Si's. I try to kid around with them in a nice way, and they then publicly and loudly label me as a pervert. It's not so much that they offend me by what they do normally, so much as they really take a dislike to me and make it public.

ILE's, of course, are random crazies whom I sometimes want to strangle but who also make a hell of a lot of sense half the time. It's a weird relationship.

All in all, I don't think I hate any particular type. There are types that I can get along with effortlessly, and types that require some distance, but I certainly don't hate any type values.

Now, some individuals, yes. I have met some people who are living proof that God does not exist. Or if He/She does, she's operating on assumptions that don't make sense to me.

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It actually just dawned on me exactly what type ESE is and ones that I have known. I have mixed feelings and there have definitely been ones I have not been a huge fan of at all. I have seen some more mature ones who are actually quite lovely of people, but that fakeness (best way I can describe it) does seem to seep through at times.

There were certain types I used to not like, especially a certain type of woman, but the more I experienced life I realized that I was being too judgmental, hell maybe even envious in certain ways. I think it's best to be careful especially with younger people who are still growing and maturing. All of the types have positive and negative attributes, things to offer, and I think completely avoiding a less desirable type may end up just hurting people in the end and stunting their growth. Maybe some people don't care to grow

*edit* After the above written, I was found talking shit about how stupid Katy Perry seemed so... ignore me.
    Last edited by bouncingoffclouds; 11-17-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can rest peacefully knowing my one sentence inspired a page of reflection yay. SLE unconstructive my ass @BaruchJorgell

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I can rest peacefully knowing my one sentence inspired a page of reflection yay. SLE unconstructive my ass @BaruchJorgell
    Just agreeing. I was self aware enough about it to skip the reflection stuff.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Just agreeing. I was self aware enough about it to skip the reflection stuff.
    Yeah I know I don’t think you’re retarded lol. I just used reflection synonymously with “thinking about it”/discussion.

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIIs, fuck them.
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/socionicstypological/ - Celebrity Tying Database
    https://discord.gg/vBjsEgH - Typological Discord Server

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    EIIs, fuck them.
    If you still type me EII, then I'm fucked... or not... regardless, I don't care if I'm fucked from your pov.

Dislike of people is not really type related for me. I have SEE and SLE as distant relatives in my family. I respect them, they respect me. Not a big deal, and usually no conflict.

I guess I dislike people with out of control ... typically people with strong unvalued
    ...but I have to admit that my own can get out of control when I'm really stressed...

All in all, dislike is somewhat type related, but not a single type in particular.

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    If you still type me EII, then I'm fucked... or not... regardless, I don't care if I'm fucked from your pov.

Dislike of people is not really type related for me. I have SEE and SLE as distant relatives in my family. I respect them, they respect me. Not a big deal, and usually no conflict.

I guess I dislike people with out of control ... typically people with strong unvalued
    ...but I have to admit that my own can get out of control when I'm really stressed...

All in all, dislike is somewhat type related, but not a single type in particular.
    ha ha get triggered and tilted EII bitch.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha ha get triggered and tilted EII bitch.
    I already expected a reaction like that from you...

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already expected a reaction like that from you...
    I fully expect you did.

TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone loves me

TIM
    NFable
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay tuned for I Love @Armalite! It's like I Love Lucy, but with creepy cults, angsty Russians, and black metal!
    Last edited by coeruleum; 11-18-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    I am disappointed in humanity for not sending unsolicited nude pictures to aliens.
    We're all mad here.

TIM
    NFable
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a secret ESE

teeheehahahaheeheheelolololol evil FeSi schemes
    I am disappointed in humanity for not sending unsolicited nude pictures to aliens.
    We're all mad here.

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Everyone loves me
    I don't. Get rekt n00b

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully expect you did.
    Expectational quid pro quo, alright then.

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expectational quid pro quo, alright then.
    How greasy are you?

TIM
    NFable
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How greasy are you?
    If you collected all the grease from 16ters, you could fry vegan french fries in lard and everyone who ate them would catch various psychopathologies and withdraw from light and air until they curl up and turn pale like a maggot.
    We're all mad here.

TIM
    EP democratic type
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    If you collected all the grease from 16ters, you could fry vegan french fries in lard and everyone who ate them would catch various psychopathologies and withdraw from light and air until they curl up and turn pale like a maggot.
    replace "16ters" with LIIs and it still applies.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I canít choose a most hated, but I think my least hated type is SEE.

Itís not that they donít have shitty points. Itís that they tend to display their shitty points in a more obvious or honest manner, compared to others. This makes them easier to handle and forgive and connect with.
    Last edited by sbbds; 11-19-2019 at 10:44 AM.

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can’t choose a most hated, but I think my least hated type is SEE.

It’s not that they don’t have shitty points. It’s that they tend to display their shitty points in a more obvious or honest manner, compared to others. This makes them easier to handle and forgive and connect with.

Yeah... I think OneCoin scam was designed by one SLE who had SEE mass marketeer. SEE made millions but since he can claim with straight face of not knowing about the scam he is free and a millionaire while SLE enjoys her life long exile with her millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin
    Measuring you right now

Humanist and Actor Christian Bale's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As with your children, you don't hate one more than another. You hate them all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast