Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah... I think OneCoin scam was designed by one SLE who had SEE mass marketeer. SEE made millions but since he can claim with straight face of not knowing about the scam he is free and a millionaire while SLE enjoys her life long exile with her millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin

SEE
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People with shitty Te who are overly convinced of their own correctness then get sad or angry when you defy their sacred knowledge.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I find the ESE hate amusing. lol Sometimes they have a poor sense of timing and seem oblivious to me brushing them off politely so I have to be direct about it. Nothing too bad on my end. I once noticed a lot of forum members typing a parent ESE so I wonder if that influences perception. Having kids turn people ESE? My LSI mom didn't have any of the ESE vibes and my ESE sister is younger so I had seniority over her anyway.

They don't really bother me much, probably because my sister is one. I am sure I frustrate them to a certain degree.
    My mom really is ESE tho. But yea a lotta ppl mistype their parents si ego cuz MuH CaReGuVR

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIIs. They're usually useless, butt of all pranks, overly sensitive and don't know when to stop when they fulfill their Se for once in their diaper stricken lifetimes.

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    No type. Some individuals...but often that’s due to misunderstandings and other external factors which are purely related to the individual’s personal circumstances
    I don’t like how mistrustful SLE get and doubtful and incapable of waxing and waning their own suspension. But that’s a process that grates on my nerves

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness (probably because she was addressed about it before), but you can see right through it?

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness (probably because she was addressed about it before), but you can see right through it?
    Anyone with a slightly degree of competence

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol LSE with role Fe would be a safe bet.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. If she’s in my quadra shouldn’t I like her better.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which type has 0 patience for other people at a new job, doesn’t understand that other people work differently and is generally an aggressive bitch who wears fake niceness...
    To the point decription of a boss of a company I worked for about 2 years 20 years ago.

Ni PoLR and Se demonstrative, I guess.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much you like someone depends on what kind of person they are much more than quadra

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quadra values only dictate cognitive compatibility, as in the ease/comfort by which information and energy are exchanged; this could create a semblance of "like" in that interactions might "flow" better. But at the same time, there are a multitude of non type related factors that could cause you to dislike someone. Sol is in your quadra, for example. lol

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes Se demonstrative lol. Makes sense. I already determined 4D Se likely. Lmao, good point at Sol

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sure Voider, but figuring this all out still/playing around with it

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol for basic, mindless work, sure. This is a temporary job, that’s all I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Anyone with a slightly degree of competence

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes Se demonstrative lol. Makes sense. I already determined 4D Se likely. Lmao, good point at Sol
    And this is a stereotype, and so it obviously shouldn't be taken as a general rule, but the cognitive makeup of a LSE is what usually draws them towards (middle) management positions. As far as archetypes go, EXTjs tend to be the "bosses" that everyone loves to hate (understandably so). lol

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strong but unvalued use of Se may look uncontrolled and chaotic to people who have Se as conscious function. I guess it's the reason I get along with people that have Se as a conscious function, because most of them use it in a proper and skillfil way.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she’s an ESE

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering something along these lines actually. Thanks for confirming.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Strong but unvalued use of Se may look uncontrolled and chaotic to people who have Se as conscious function. I guess it's the reason I get along with people that have Se as a conscious function, because most of them use it in a proper and skillfil way.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    its dat 1d Ti

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    its dat 1d Ti
    I don’t hate SLE you idiot. I don’t like an aspect of their personality or can you not understand the difference with your pathetic 1D Ti?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Your mom's XSFJ and your dad's XSTJ so...

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t hate SLE you idiot. I don’t like an aspect of their personality or can you not understand the difference with your pathetic 1D Ti?
    Pretty sure n9 is 3D Ti. Looooool

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s not very humanistic of you, Maritsa dear!

Anyways, hate me for hating them all you want but I’m throwing another vote in for ESE. And unlike many people on this site, I actually have experience with them because I step outside of my door frequently. I feel like they’re vapid, fake, and invasive. Not all of them of course. They can also be funny and helpful.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall I disagree with the notion that just because of socionics type, everyone with that type should be disliked, but if I'm playing along then SEE's followed by ILI.

Gamma irrationals

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering something along these lines actually. Thanks for confirming.
    Yeah, you're welcome.
    I have another idea in my mind. Ni PoLR + Se demonstrative reminded me of the behaviour of a less than ideal adjusted PID controller.
    It fits the description of misadjusted D value as it's described as "anticipatory control". Means the reaction of a deviation of an expected value is overblown (or understated).

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

triggered

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like anyone who is just nasty. I don't mean a cad or a clown - that I can love. I mean someone who is just cruel. People can call me Delta NF for it - and I therefore go with business logic - but are people in business always nice? I have seen some business people who are nasty on a constant basis. Not everyone in business is nasty, but if I want someone nice, who are we talking about then? People in sales?
    Last edited by jason_m; 11-28-2019 at 03:29 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I try not to dislike or hate anybody- even people who really, really deserve it because tbh that is how many bullies/assholes/Teh Evil Ones™️ operate. They thrive on upsetting you and getting you to dislike them you so much you hate and fight with them. And people tend to make poor strategic decisions when they do things based on emotions. I'm of course sensitive being a NF type, but I'm also wary about being triggered about stuff the world says 'I should be' triggered over.

I can't say I hate a type. It's too generic or something? To me its like saying you hate Fire type pokemon or something. Which you say 'well that makes sense because you are Ice type' but human beings really aren't like this. It's more complicated.

I guess I hate people that try to limit my freedom for personal vendattas or self-righteous reasons, but they won't really tell me exactly why they are so upset with me because it would hurt their Te career so much. It's obviously personal (but they are hiding behind professionalism- part of my Te polr perhaps but I dislike people not being STRAIGHT with me as it were), but they are hiding it because they know if they told me they'd think I'd get the upper hand more than they already think I do or something. It's like trying to get me involved in some fight or battle I don't want to participate in due to their own weird issues. I don't like people who obviously just want power and try to use me as a scapegoat or pawn to do it.

I feel like I already naturally am powerful, so I don't need to always go out looking for it. I clash with the opposite type of people. People who think power is about controlling & subjugating others because they can't really find peace within themselves. However this dynamic isn't that type related to me.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I try not to dislike or hate anybody- even people who really, really deserve it because tbh that is how many bullies/assholes/Teh Evil Ones™️ operate. They thrive on upsetting you and getting you to dislike them you so much you hate and fight with them. And people tend to make poor strategic decisions when they do things based on emotions. I'm of course sensitive being a NF type, but I'm also wary about being triggered about stuff the world says 'I should be' triggered over.

I can't say I hate a type. It's too generic or something? To me its like saying you hate Fire type pokemon or something. Which you say 'well that makes sense because you are Ice type' but human beings really aren't like this. It's more complicated.

I guess I hate people that try to limit my freedom for personal vendattas or self-righteous reasons, but they won't really tell me exactly why they are so upset with me because it would hurt their Te career so much. It's obviously personal (but they are hiding behind professionalism- part of my Te polr perhaps but I dislike people not being STRAIGHT with me as it were), but they are hiding it because they know if they told me they'd think I'd get the upper hand more than they already think I do or something. It's like trying to get me involved in some fight or battle I don't want to participate in due to their own weird issues. I don't like people who obviously just want power and try to use me as a scapegoat or pawn to do it.

I feel like I already naturally am powerful, so I don't need to always go out looking for it. I clash with the opposite type of people. People who think power is about controlling & subjugating others because they can't really find peace within themselves. However this dynamic isn't that type related to me.
    This is the most IEI shit I’ve ever read.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    lol why don’t IEIs just say they hate someone
    Because they hate themselves for hating. Constant fight of good and bad in themselves

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the worst compatibility with my conflictor. Both according to my experience and according to theory. But I don't necessarily dislike them, but interaction can be very tense. Objectively though LIEs can be very reasonable, and they are usually smart, which I like.

For me LIEs should be observed and even sometimes admired from a distance.

What I particularly dislike is that whenever I meet a LIE it is usually in a work setting, which gives them the upper hand (for obvious reasons). It's not even a proper conflictor dynamics setting. If I meet them just in a casual setting then it is more like real conflict dynamics, because then I can be more myself (and harass them by simply being myself, just as they harass me), but it happens rarely.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 11-29-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narcissists and sociopaths of any type. They toy with people and humiliate them for their own ego, gain, and pleasure.

Strangely, I've known some psychopaths, but they didn't really bother me; they were just a bit amoral, like they lacked the ability to be good or bad, or feel bad for someone. They were just very rational. People being emotional didn't make sense to them. But I kind of like that. They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?
    previously Megadoodoo

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?

As having combinations of those two? Probably not type related. T base comes to closest.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, combination. I think you might be right.
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They can analyze a situation removed from emotions and a sense of right and wrong. Is that socionics related?
    Removed from emotions sounds much like a logical type; but I'd describe it as weak awareness of or lack of focus on emotions.
    The sense of right and wrong is most likely not type related, but the way someone use ethical judgement is. The ethical values from upbringing and personal life experiences are important factors as well.

Narcissists and sociopaths of any type.
    There is a difference between narcissists and sociopaths.
    Narcissists lacks empathy for other people – because they're so focused on themselves,
    while sociopaths lacks empathy in general.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Removed from emotions sounds much like a logical type; but I'd describe it as weak awareness of or lack of focus on emotions.
    The sense of right and wrong is most likely not type related, but the way someone use ethical judgement is. The ethical values from upbringing and personal life experiences are important factors as well.
    Well I'm sure psychopaths aren't the norm and socionics doesn't seem to model human deviances very well anyway. I'd guess the farther from the bell curve, the less relevant socionics becomes. So I totally get what you're saying, but I was just wondering anyway.

There is a difference between narcissists and sociopaths.
    Narcissists lacks empathy for other people – because they're so focused on themselves,
    while sociopaths lacks empathy in general.
    Same difference to me though.
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm sure psychopaths aren't the norm and socionics doesn't seem to model human deviances very well anyway.
    True, true psychopaths are rare. There is a further distanction.

True psychopaths: (biological) empathy-blindness
    Antisocial disorder: suppressed or ignored empathy

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Regarding narcissism (who is also a murderer) caught on tape clearly ethical type (EIE?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHhg-gj7PM
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-30-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast