Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TILed my dual is near universally despised.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would expect feelers to give the most impassioned answers to these type of questions...since "disliking" is a feeling.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dislike

Nobody high in T will have much of an answer to give.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never consciously met an LSE that didn't rub me the wrong way. Don't hate them though. They just really rub me the wrong way. Acting as if they know everything and getting aggressive when they often have the most narrow viewpoint of things. I'm always too lazy for them and they just can not chill. Everything needs to get done at that exact second or you're costing them "money" because they could already be doing something else to further themselves.

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, that Se-Ti is...annoying? I think my dad is SLE (or LSE idk) If him being SLE is true, it makes perfect sense that we are conflictor types lol, its like he's always trying to control me and others

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm ... LII, if they're the arrogant type of personality. LII is fine on paper, but when they're the arrogant type I feel they're nonchalantly dismissive of my viewpoints due to our ITR. They are not aggressive with their dismissiveness (Se Painful), but it seems as though we value/prioritize different aspects of information. Anyone else feel the same way about [some] LIIs - what is your type? (Trying to see if it is indeed an ITR issue, because this very distinct bit I've never read in our - or any, in case they/I am mistyped - ITR descriptions.).

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs make me want to breathe into a paper bag, but still bearable at a distance and great to have around in rough times.

I think I've got issues with SLEs (males). Wrongly or not, I've come to associate the type with inconsideration and wanting to have an upper hand. My ignoring Se does not buy their entitled bullsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    No type. Some individuals...but often that’s due to misunderstandings and other external factors which are purely related to the individual’s personal circumstances
    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    LII, or ILI

I have to stop myself from reacting but I'm always screaming internally "you dense motherfucker"
    there's been a misunderstanding here

I don't dislike ESEs. I just hate that they're friends with EIIs.

TIM
    EII-N, 4w5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to feel most uncomfortable around my Conflictor, the SLE.
    It also doesn't help that I have autism, consequently despising noise and pushiness.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta be EII for me. Sorry, guys, but it feels like you take everything we say too seriously and it makes me uncomfortable.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Probably SLE. Too sadistic for me. Also too deceptive. Too much pointless cruelty. A lot of them are just angry wrecking balls.
    Last edited by Aramas; 04-12-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I 2nd the unhealthy version of Fe doms, although I have many EIE friends and they seem to like me and try to mentor me lol. I've recently run into some ESE that made me, understand the ESE hate, but I think healthy ESE are cool, any type can be cool if healthy. I think I could potentially have a lot to learn from ESE... it's like, some types you clash with, but there is a ton to learn from them and if you can communicate and get over shit, then well, there is a lot to be gained

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE are a lil overbearing.

- people who think everything is about them, all the time, always
    - people who like the 'aesthetic' of power, but in reality are to stupid for everything
    - people who think they are smarter than everyone else, but then big surprise you are not... *head spasm*
    - people who always in the search of someone they can pin their bullshit on, because they are to weak to actually take it themselves
    - the same people who like to indirectly 'dish it' out to others, but when shit hits the fan, just cower and hide until somebody else has to handle
    - 'virtue' signalling to the max., 'ethical' gamesmanship till you vomit, 'social' queenery for zilch

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI is the one I hate the most. I've had issue with other gamma types, with the exception of ESI. I don't hate ILE but I've disliked 2 out of 3.

And, of course, I'm currently having issue with an SLI. She doesn't respond well to me and seems to undermine everything I say even though I don't think she's trying to be mean. It's just like we're having two parallel conversations that never connect. I kept trying to put more and more effort into the conversation to get a positive response from her but she just wasn't having it. I guess socionics would teach I should dial back the Fe (or try to avoid her in future haha). She also makes me uncomfortable in her body language. I'm not sure what it is but I always get skin crawly feelings. It got to the point where I was genuinely knocked back when she actually agreed with me on something, even though it's only happened once.
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't dislike any of them and never have. Ever since I entered typology theory since I was 13 or so, it's been one of my core beliefs not to dislike or hate any of types from any theories regardless of my personal experience with individuals from any types I come across. It just seems like a misuse of information and energy to me, personally speaking.

EDIT: That being said, I get not liking a type if a person finds them grating, sometimes people just don't click but it's also somewhat odd to me to cast all people into a group to seriously judge them all. I get that I do this to an extent but with personality types it's a bit different to me since people don't really choose their type.
    Last edited by Vex; 06-15-2020 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added more thoughts.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345