Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the similarity makes me want to choke them when they fuck up or say/do stupid shit, which is thankfully not that often

Making peace.
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TILed my dual is near universally despised.
    Socionics is not behaviorist!

"This is the bizarre thing about being a superhero — you've even got to save the bad guys." -- Captain Planet.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would expect feelers to give the most impassioned answers to these type of questions...since "disliking" is a feeling.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dislike

Nobody high in T will have much of an answer to give.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never consciously met an LSE that didn't rub me the wrong way. Don't hate them though. They just really rub me the wrong way. Acting as if they know everything and getting aggressive when they often have the most narrow viewpoint of things. I'm always too lazy for them and they just can not chill. Everything needs to get done at that exact second or you're costing them "money" because they could already be doing something else to further themselves.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, that Se-Ti is...annoying? I think my dad is SLE (or LSE idk) If him being SLE is true, it makes perfect sense that we are conflictor types lol, its like he's always trying to control me and others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm ... LII, if they're the arrogant type of personality. LII is fine on paper, but when they're the arrogant type I feel they're nonchalantly dismissive of my viewpoints due to our ITR. They are not aggressive with their dismissiveness (Se Painful), but it seems as though we value/prioritize different aspects of information. Anyone else feel the same way about [some] LIIs - what is your type? (Trying to see if it is indeed an ITR issue, because this very distinct bit I've never read in our - or any, in case they/I am mistyped - ITR descriptions.).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345