Thread: Which is the only typing method that doesn't lie?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which is the only typing method that doesn't lie?

That would be VI. A test relies on the honesty and self-awareneness of the taker, same with a questionnaire (although tests are a bit better), but VI; VI doesn't lie. If your pattern recognition database is correct, you can see what type people are just by looking at them. Somebody could be asserting that they are an IEE-Fi all day long, but if you see them and notice that they're an LSI-Ti instead, there's no possible deception. Then it can be confirmed via observing a bit more if it seems correct (their interaction) and that's it. No ruse would be efective. You just gotta be able to call an ace an ace and a spade a spade.

The only problem is getting sufficiently good at it.
    Last edited by mclane; 11-13-2019 at 02:10 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    there's no possible deception
    Except self deception?

This still doesn't solve the issue of people's typings being different, whether it's deduced via VI or any other method. It's not like VI practitioners actually agree on types.

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    The only problem is getting sufficiently good at it.
    Look at this noob.

How is this an issue? Do you even know where you are? We are all experts here.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Except self deception?

This still doesn't solve the issue of people's typings being different, whether it's deduced via VI or any other method. It's not like VI practitioners actually agree on types.

Look at this noob.

How is this an issue? Do you even know where you are? We are all experts here.
    There has to be made an standarized gallery or template much like eunice's Asian people list (which I confirm has a great deal of accuracy). Then those gifted in the ability of patterm recognition will be able to replicate results with consistency.

The issue of self-deception can be resolved by doing an average opinion reading between multiple VI practitioners. Ideally, there should be one from each quadra, say; a LIE, an EII, an ILE and IEI. I've picked these types in particular because they have 3D +Ni, which seems a good trait to develop great VI ability.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Damn, mclane. You really need to meet your duals. You are starting too much unrealistic more than me whom altruistic.

Even Gulenko and many socionists can still bow down and low their ego to keep them learning many unexplained phenomenon in socionics, and you are now stand in your own feet and proud with your statement? I just hope you will not hurt so much when you fall later.

I love you.
    Which statement? I'm not claiming anything regarding myself, I'm just stating the facts. I think you need to re-check your perceptions just in a while, just in case

I'm very flattered that you claim to love me, but I'm not gay