Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does America Need an Aristocracy?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Well, you're in a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti.
    You perfectly illustrate the limitations of Ti and all subjective functions when the foundations of one's internal world are built upon a porous trash heap > garbage in = garbage out.

Honestly, I just wish your unruly, uninspiring Ne and struggle Ti (seems PoLR tbh) were collectively shot in the face. You seem bored, shut in and desperately in need of another outlet. And I'm tired of you visiting that boredom upon undeserving innocents. Your threads read like ill conceived, juvenile, rudimentary troll fodder. You take the long, meandering, not particularly scenic route just to barely make a cogent point (that others quickly arrive at while you come late to the party bearing no gifts). And that's rather unsatisfying and intensely frustrating.

Tl;Dr STFU.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    You perfectly illustrate the limitations of Ti and all subjective functions when the foundations of one's internal world are built upon a porous trash heap > garbage in = garbage out.

Honestly, I just wish your unruly, uninspiring Ne and struggle Ti (seems PoLR tbh) were collectively shot in the face. You seem bored, shut in and desperately in need of another outlet. And I'm tired of you visiting that boredom upon undeserving innocents. Your threads read like ill conceived, juvenile, rudimentary troll fodder. You take the long, meandering, not particularly scenic route just to barely make a cogent point (that others quickly arrive at while you come late to the party bearing no gifts). And that's rather unsatisfying and intensely frustrating.

Tl;Dr STFU.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post

Tl;Dr STFU.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

are people in USA and other capitalistic states equal? it's not evidently
    was there else sometimes? no
    will there be? dobtfully

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    are people in USA and other capitalistic states equal? it's not evidently
    was there else sometimes? no
    will there be? dobtfully

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Apparently New Zealand would be 20% richer if its society was more equal (not in a Marxist way) - NZ is hardly known for being an unequal society. The last thing the US needs is more of an aristocracy than it already has.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Apparently New Zealand would be 20% richer if its society was more equal (not in a Marxist way) - NZ is hardly known for being an unequal society. The last thing the US needs is more of an aristocracy than it already has.
    But those are hobbits! We're elves! (Kidding)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

what "culture" would be preserved? america has no culture

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    what "culture" would be preserved? america has no culture
    Tell me the last time a Swede even saw a Nobel Prize that wasn't simply to give it to someone else. All Sweden has is metal bands and IKEA, which are lovely, but not as much as America has.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Tell me the last time a Swede even saw a Nobel Prize that wasn't simply to give it to someone else. All Sweden has is metal bands and IKEA, which are lovely, but not as much as America has.
    you still didn't answer the question. id love to know what culture america has but from my experience it's simply built up off several cultures from other places and theres nothing really "american" besides hamburgers. this is what a lot americans also say. a lot of americans will emphasize their ethnicity from their ancestors even though there is no one left in their family speaking that language or anything. why? probably because america doesn't have much of a culture, or nothing that is extraordinary or anything to be proud of anyway... it hasn't been around long enough to cultivate an own culture yet.
    is winning the nobel prize what you mean with culture? you realise the nobel prize is swedish, right?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you still didn't answer the question. id love to know what culture america has but from my experience it's simply built up off several cultures from other places and theres nothing really "american" besides hamburgers. is winning the nobel prize what you mean with culture? you realise the nobel prize is swedish, right?
    1. Hamburgers are German, so that's not what I mean.
    2. Swedes don't win Nobel prizes, just hand them out (and considering the lobotomy and Peter Handke both won one, I'm not sure it means much, but a country not winning any for a long time is still a Bad Sign.)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

1. Hamburgers are German, so that's not what I mean.
    2. Swedes don't win Nobel prizes, just hand them out (and considering the lobotomy and Peter Handke both won one, I'm not sure it means much, but a country not winning any for a long time is still a Bad Sign.)
    i don't understand why you're making this about sweden when this thread is about america. i never said that sweden has won more nobel prizes than america. sweden relative to america is really tiny so the probability of winning a nobel prize is relatively low.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you still didn't answer the question. id love to know what culture america has but from my experience it's simply built up off several cultures from other places and theres nothing really "american" besides hamburgers. this is what a lot americans also say. a lot of americans will emphasize their ethnicity from their ancestors even though there is no one left in their family speaking that language or anything. why? probably because america doesn't have much of a culture, or nothing that is extraordinary or anything to be proud of anyway... it hasn't been around long enough to cultivate an own culture yet.
    is winning the nobel prize what you mean with culture? you realise the nobel prize is swedish, right?
    The US produces a lot of "culture" that is consumed around the globe, which makes it difficult to give examples of "culture" that is distinctly American (that has not been adopted by others) and which can be considered "culture", rather than trash. Also, generally if "culture" is popular, it is considered trash and if it is otherwise, it is not widely recognized as representative of the US as a whole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12