Or if not, why you think I’m something else
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I think you are SEE, but a more woke, “deeper” one than the typical impulsive brain stem creature image that people have of SEE. You’re a well-rounded, full person, basically. You’re much better off for it. Keep up the good work lol.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lol. I think you are SEE, but a more woke, “deeper” one than the typical impulsive brain stem creature image that people have of SEE. You’re a well-rounded, full person, basically. You’re much better off for it. Keep up the good work lol.
    Aw bae, you know just what to say to make me feel better. :‘) I think that is sound logic.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think word mercurial might fit you. SEE creative aka mercurial. EIE's due to Fi ignoring might experience relations problematic or their own personal weak spot.

Mercurial Personality Type

The interests of the Mercurial Personality Type include (Oldham, pg. 293):

insisting that others come along for the ride
    yearning for experience
    jumping into a new love or lifestyle with both feet
    being ardent in your desire to connect with life and with other people
    being able to endure changes in the emotional weather

Main Interests of the Mercurial Personality Type

being involved in a romantic relationship

being intensely attached in all your relationships

showing what you feel; being emotionally active and reactive; putting your heart into everything

being uninhibited, spontaneous, fun-loving and undaunted by risk

being lively, creative, busy, and engaging; showing initiative and stirring others to activity

being imaginative and curious; being willing to experience and experiment with other cultures, roles, and value systems and to follow new paths

being skilled at distancing or distracting yourself from reality when it is painful or harsh
    http://www.ptypes.com/mercurial.html
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

just curious, have you ever considered sx/sp rather than sx/so

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on some things I've seen you post recently, you do kind of seem like a SEE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I think word mercurial might fit you. SEE creative aka mercurial. EIE's due to Fi ignoring might experience relations problematic or their own personal weak spot.

http://www.ptypes.com/mercurial.html
    I do think everything on that list describes me to a T, but at the same time I have a lot of problematic relationships.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    just curious, have you ever considered sx/sp rather than sx/so
    I have thought of it previously, but my energy kind of bursts outwards I think and I’m very reckless. What makes you think so, though?

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Based on some things I've seen you post recently, you do kind of seem like a SEE
    Care to elaborate?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well your name is fresh meat and you keep talking about getting laid lol, but then again... you've made me laugh the ways EIE's have EIE's can tend to say things for shock value too?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sbbds argument on being SEE makes sense too, there is much variety within all of the types ofc. I'm also not the best person to be saying any of this and really ought to shut up and do my reading/research

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I have thought of it previously, but my energy kind of bursts outwards I think and I’m very reckless. What makes you think so, though?
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything
    Hmm, I’ll have to think about it more. I think you make a good point, especially about those people. I think it’s harder to figure out stacking for 7 because they’re already drawn to people and experiences which seems like high sx and so? And yeah, no videos yet but if you want to know more about me just read my ridiculously long typing thread. My whole life is detailed there.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well your name is fresh meat
    Not anymore! Meet the new me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope I wasn't offensive. I quite enjoy you and I can't say you talk about getting laid all the time, you may have just been happy and excited and wanted to share. I might be more open myself on certain things if I were a dude. In fact, I have been more so in the past.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol your new title is equally as funny

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oN A CoLD wInTEr mORnInG

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope I wasn't offensive. I quite enjoy you and I can't say you talk about getting laid all the time, you may have just been happy and excited and wanted to share. I might be more open myself on certain things if I were a dude. In fact, I have been more so in the past.
    Yeah, people excite me a lot, not just in that way. I do flirt and get sexual a lot but only with the people who want that with me. I won’t rub it into other people’s faces for no reason unless I’m joking around with friends.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I didn't mind it at all and found it amusing, was just a suggestion on potential SEE. I think EIE is still quite possible too... and IEE (although more I learn on IEE it's not really what I thought) ;p Ultimately, you will know better than any of us.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @flames, mind answering this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    First, answer this > can you physically feel/take on/mirror the emotions of others and whatever environment you're apart of, as if their feelings and moods are contagious? Valuing Fe involves being dynamically aware of the "continuous excitations in people's emotional" states, which I interpret as affective/emotional empathy, where brain cells called mirror neurons fire when we sense another’s emotional state, creating an echo of that state inside our own minds.

To differing extents and degrees, all Fe valuers (E*Es, the most and L*Is, the least) are aware of and in tune with the ambient emotional vibes in others and the environment, though they may have differing facility and competency when it comes to utilizing and responding to this brand of "feedback." If you relate to this, then Alpha and Beta quadra are likely.

If not, that leaves Delta and Gamma, who prefer Fi cognitive empathy or perspective taking, which concerns one's ability to identify and understand other people’s emotions by way of placing oneself in another's shoes. Those with strong, high D Fi can almost automatically and spontaneously take on another’s perspective while those with low D Fi struggle to do so as quickly and easily.

The scientific community acknowledges that people access empathy channels differently and that there are those who are great at cognitive empathy but have trouble accessing affective empathy, namely because these two types of empathy are working completely different processing systems.

In my experience/research/nvestigations, I have found that Gamma and Delta F types don't do affective empathy that well, which is part of the reason why they are often (negatively) perceived as selfish or self focused and refuse to fake or alter their emotional state to appease others, contasted with Fe valuers who can have their feelings more easily moved and swayed by others and the environment, which is fine. It's just that some people may be more genetically hardwired to physically feel the emotions of others.

So which form of empathy do you cognitively prefer? It can make all the difference in the world when it comes to narrowing down your type options.
    Whatever your type is, I know it's something that I like.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @flames, mind answering this?

Whatever your type is, I know it's something that I like.
    Umm, I hate questions like these because my brain automatically points to “both” in most cases... because I feel like people are way too complex to be black & white. I DO mirror outside emotions and try to stay connected to them, ex. if we’re all having fun I’m having fun... then everyone suddenly gets quiet and I’ll try to bring it back up again but if they’re not going for it I will get quiet too. Whatever the situation calls for. But I’m an empath in general and understand others by getting into their shoes too.

And if I’m feeling some type of way, nine times out of ten I’m gonna let you know regardless of the emotional environment.

And thanks! I have seen you around a bit here, you seem cool too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So we all gave up huh?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Umm, I hate questions like these because my brain automatically points to “both” in most cases... because I feel like people are way too complex to be black & white. I DO mirror outside emotions and try to stay connected to them, ex. if we’re all having fun I’m having fun... then everyone suddenly gets quiet and I’ll try to bring it back up again but if they’re not going for it I will get quiet too. Whatever the situation calls for. But I’m an empath in general and understand others by getting into their shoes too.

And if I’m feeling some type of way, nine times out of ten I’m gonna let you know regardless of the emotional environment.

And thanks! I have seen you around a bit here, you seem cool too.
    After seeing you, I'd say that you are EIE.

And after reading this response (which I somehow missed ), I'd definitely say EIE because only Fe valuers, especially strong ones, have relatively easy access to both forms of empathy, if they so choose. Fi types don't access affective empathy via the same mirror neuron system that Fe valuers do. Don't forget, when I speak of affective empathy and mirror neurons, I'm speaking of a physiological phenomenon, something that has been observed, recorded, studied and documented--and the science has shown that not everyone has access to that, and that one doesn't necessarily have to access affective empathy channels in order to experience empathy in another form. I know for damn certain that I'm not physiologically capable of affective empathy. lol And neither is my SEE mom, for example. High D Fi valuers can mimic high D Fe by way of their Fi > because they are so in touch with their own subjective feeling, it's possible for them to serve that up for everyone else's consumption, to wear it ostensibly, as far as nurturing an upbeat and pleasant environment, when and if they care to. But that's not the same thing as physiologically taking on/mirroring someone else's emotional state (as if beyond your control) or that of the environment they're apart of, as in feeling pushed to cry at the sight of someone else crying, for example. Even I access my weak ass Fe in a similar manner, by way of Fi. If I truly, genuinely like someone, I can pour out emotion onto then with effusive hugs, kisses, mobile facial expressions, praise and all that and it will come off as real Fe and not forced. But heaven forbid I don't like the person (or am neutral about them, like I generally feel for most people), then I ooze stiff, stilted, forced, fake ass MFer when stepping into role Fe. lol

Fe doms have 4D Fi and if necessary, can adeptly explore their own inner sentiments concerning other people in order to close or increase psychological distance; it's just that viscerally picking up emotional feedback by way of Fe (read: affective empathy) is a quicker, more immediately telling way of interfacing with another person's emotional state. Fe users prefer to see/discern, clearly, how someone else feels for them based on the outward, external expression of emotionality, as in, if you are happy to see me, then bitch you'd better be all smiles and all teeth. lol It's just that, whereas ESEs are more inclined to minimize and desire to minimize negative emotions and their display within the environment, EIEs don't mind amping them up, especially in an argument or where they are strongly trying to get a certain point across. EIEs don't mind shaking the table, so to speak, which is why I generally love them. lol

Does any of this make sense to you?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After seeing you, I'd say that you are EIE.

And after reading this response (which I somehow missed ), I'd definitely say EIE because only Fe valuers, especially strong ones, have relatively easy access to both forms of empathy, if they so choose. Fi types don't access affective empathy via the same mirror neuron system that Fe valuers do. Don't forget, when I speak of affective empathy and mirror neurons, I'm speaking of a physiological phenomenon, something that has been observed, recorded, studied and documented--and the science has shown that not everyone has access to that, and that one doesn't necessarily have to access affective empathy channels in order to experience empathy in another form. I know for damn certain that I'm not physiologically capable of affective empathy. lol And neither is my SEE mom, for example. High D Fi valuers can mimic high D Fe by way of their Fi > because they are so in touch with their own subjective feeling, it's possible for them to serve that up for everyone else's consumption, to wear it ostensibly, as far as nurturing an upbeat and pleasant environment, when and if they care to. But that's not the same thing as physiologically taking on/mirroring someone else's emotional state (as if beyond your control) or that of the environment they're apart of, as in feeling pushed to cry at the sight of someone else crying, for example. Even I access my weak ass Fe in a similar manner, by way of Fi. If I truly, genuinely like someone, I can pour out emotion onto then with effusive hugs, kisses, mobile facial expressions, praise and all that and it will come off as real Fe and not forced. But heaven forbid I don't like the person (or am neutral about them, like I generally feel for most people), then I ooze stiff, stilted, forced, fake ass MFer when stepping into role Fe. lol

Fe doms have 4D Fi and if necessary, can adeptly explore their own inner sentiments concerning other people in order to close or increase psychological distance; it's just that viscerally picking up emotional feedback by way of Fe (read: affective empathy) is a quicker, more immediately telling way of interfacing with another person's emotional state. Fe users prefer to see/discern, clearly, how someone else feels for them based on the outward, external expression of emotionality, as in, if you are happy to see me, then bitch you'd better be all smiles and all teeth. lol It's just that, whereas ESEs are more inclined to minimize and desire to minimize negative emotions and their display within the environment, EIEs don't mind amping them up, especially in an argument or where they are strongly trying to get a certain point across. EIEs don't mind shaking the table, so to speak, which is why I generally love them. lol

Does any of this make sense to you?
    Haha, no problem regarding missing the post, I actually thought you were postponing it to formulate a reply. Actually it seems like you did both - “after seeing you” - you must have been watching me somewhat to confirm whatever you were already speculating. That’s something I always appreciate in people here and will never stop announcing my appreciation for lol. Feels good when people are genuinely interested in figuring someone out rather than simply slapping a label on after one second based off how they feel about you (Cough, MARITSA, cough, SOL - fight me).

And yeah, that all makes perfect sense to me. My whole life I have had those knee jerk reactions to the emotions around me: if I see someone crying I will tear up and run to console them, if there’s laughter around me I’m compelled to laugh even if I didn’t hear the joke... if you’re talking shit, I’m talking shit. And so on. Not that I don’t have my own independent feelings - I certainly do and like I said I will express them most of the time, which is kinda where “EIEs shaking the table” comes from. Though I would say ESEs CAN sometimes be that way depending on enneagram, ex. my ESE mother (yes she’s really ESE I know we’re all compelled to type our mothers Alpha SF...) seems to be 261, and when she’s unhealthier the claws really come out - the 2 disintegrating to 8 is definitely nasty. And on the other side of the coin, I prefer to have fun which can come off as preferring the positive and I most likely am a positive type in the enneagram (7 or 2 or 3 which isn’t in the positive triad but competency recognizes that being more positive is a greater path to success).

But I get a rush out of intense emotions and loud arguments, even physical brawls. Which I won’t always admit. And sometimes it’s really another way of me having fun. I get infuriated when people cut me off before I’m finished chewing them out, for example, and I think cutting someone off is more Fi valuing whereas going the full length of expressing what you feel is more Fe valuing. Lately, I’ve been practicing cutting people off more myself which is foreign to me because I never have in my life before but as I get older and as anyone gets older it starts to become necessary.

And I do have my inner sentiments and ability to see psychological distance but that’s just a weaker option whereas seeing the emotional feedback is a STRONG need. I can get lost without it and question where the psychological distance is even if deep down I know where it’s at for the most part. If you love me you better show it, if you hate me don’t hide it behind your back - either way I probably know because #NiKnowsThings but I need my confirmation.

Ironically, there are times when my feelings are totally shut off and I’m dissociated too, though. Like, I know I’m supposed to be feeling this way or that way but instead I’m apathetic and blank. “I’m not as sad as I should be about this”, etc. Perhaps that is another symptom of Ni.

sbbds/n4/niffer said in another thread that I talk about too many concrete things which makes me SEE which did not compute with me, I mean just look at LIEs (who I also like).

Cheers!

P.S. ExFx have 3D Fi, not 4D
    Last edited by flames; 11-29-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE because clearly Fe > Fi-valuing. I see you get along with Betas the way I only see Betas get along with them, too. Lack of Gamma values. SEE seems like a dumb typing based on MBTI stereotypes. SEE is more serious, pragmatic and clearly Te-valuing, even the 7s.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames how old are you or what age range are you within, if you don't mind me asking? And that was a great reply, btw. Thanks for the correction re: 3D Fi; I know better, but Ni/shit Si and them details...you know how it is. lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha, no problem regarding missing the post, I actually thought you were postponing it to formulate a reply. Actually it seems like you did both - “after seeing you” - you must have been watching me somewhat to confirm whatever you were already speculating. That’s something I always appreciate in people here and will never stop announcing my appreciation for lol. Feels good when people are genuinely interested in figuring someone out rather than simply slapping a label on after one second based off how they feel about you (Cough, MARITSA, cough, SOL - fight me).

And yeah, that all makes perfect sense to me. My whole life I have had those knee jerk reactions to the emotions around me: if I see someone crying I will tear up and run to console them, if there’s laughter around me I’m compelled to laugh even if I didn’t hear the joke... if you’re talking shit, I’m talking shit. And so on. Not that I don’t have my own independent feelings - I certainly do and like I said I will express them most of the time, which is kinda where “EIEs shaking the table” comes from. Though I would say ESEs CAN sometimes be that way depending on enneagram, ex. my ESE mother (yes she’s really ESE I know we’re all compelled to type our mothers Alpha SF...) seems to be 261, and when she’s unhealthier the claws really come out - the 2 disintegrating to 8 is definitely nasty. And on the other side of the coin, I prefer to have fun which can come off as preferring the positive and I most likely am a positive type in the enneagram (7 or 2 or 3 which isn’t in the positive triad but competency recognizes that being more positive is a greater path to success).

But I get a rush out of intense emotions and loud arguments, even physical brawls. Which I won’t always admit. And sometimes it’s really another way of me having fun. I get infuriated when people cut me off before I’m finished chewing them out, for example, and I think cutting someone off is more Fi valuing whereas going the full length of expressing what you feel is more Fe valuing. Lately, I’ve been practicing cutting people off more myself which is foreign to me because I never have in my life before but as I get older and as anyone gets older it starts to become necessary.

And I do have my inner sentiments and ability to see psychological distance but that’s just a weaker option whereas seeing the emotional feedback is a STRONG need. I can get lost without it and question where the psychological distance is even if deep down I know where it’s at for the most part. If you love me you better show it, if you hate me don’t hide it behind your back - either way I probably know because #NiKnowsThings but I need my confirmation.

Ironically, there are times when my feelings are totally shut off and I’m dissociated too, though. Like, I know I’m supposed to be feeling this way or that way but instead I’m apathetic and blank. “I’m not as sad as I should be about this”, etc. Perhaps that is another symptom of Ni.

sbbds/n4/niffer said in another thread that I talk about too many concrete things which makes me SEE which did not compute with me, I mean just look at LIEs (who I also like).

Cheers!

P.S. ExFx have 3D Fi, not 4D
    You know what I type you and that will never change
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aw bae, you know just what to say to make me feel better. :‘) I think that is sound logic.

I do think everything on that list describes me to a T, but at the same time I have a lot of problematic relationships.
    Your Fi needs a lot of work
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames how old are you or what age range are you within, if you don't mind me asking? And that was a great reply, btw. Thanks for the correction re: 3D Fi; I know better, but Ni/shit Si and them details...you know how it is. lol
    I’m not one to shy away from any questions or personal information if that wasn’t obvious. I’m 19 and soon to be 20. Et tu? No worries - Si is my endless nightmare. It was just my Ti acting up.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOBODY CARES MARITSA, THE DOOR IS THAT WAY.

I don’t need any work I’m flawless, you might need a facelift though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NOBODY CARES MARITSA, THE DOOR IS THAT WAY.

I don’t need any work I’m flawless, you might need a facelift though.
    Hurting others s not a good way to have unproblematic relationships
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You know what I type you and that will never change
    This sounds rather ignorant and close minded and so does the whole “final type” statement. Like you’re shutting people down. Maybe you should work on your Ni and Ne.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This sounds rather ignorant and close minded and so does the whole “final type” statement. Like you’re shutting people down. Maybe you should work on your Ni and Ne.
    One day you will care (Ni) and twill be highly remorseful of the way you treated me
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I’m bright enough to know whether I should feel remorse in the immediate moment or not, there is no waiting with empathy and emotions - or lack of. You’re just having a 2 disintegration moment, my dear, I’m all too familiar with them.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not one to shy away from any questions or personal information if that wasn’t obvious. I’m 19 and soon to be 20. Et tu? No worries - Si is my endless nightmare. It was just my Ti acting up.
    I asked because:

1.) when I was your age, I could've also been easily mistaken for some "wild child" ESXp. First off, the functions in your ego block are still forming. Jung believed that it took the first half of someone's life to fully develop the superego (fwiw, when he was alive, the average life span was about 52 years); others say that it isn't fully formed until the first quarter of one's life, at the very least. At 19, I wasn't as concerned with foreseeing and envisioning how things might develop over a long period of time, which is how I allowed myself to get caught up in situations that, had I been looking further down the line, I might not have done or at the very least, reconsidered. But I will also say that my Ni was usually sidelined for things that I really wanted in the moment, which brings me to...

2.) my thinking that, alongside our sociotypes, being sx first and sp last can inspire a certain "wild abandon (or what others might call RECKLESS behavior lol)"; the result of being so focused on chemical bonding, on intensity, on merging with the object of one's desire and the need for these things in order to truly feel alive/whole/fulfilled is that we will more often do whatever allows those things to happen, which can seemingly manifest as "doing whatever the fuck we [really] want to do," other concerns (like "self preservation" lol) be damned. Sx can push us to only do shit that we truly desire to do, because those things magnetically drive/compel us towards them, and when thinking about Jung and the subconscious, wouldn't we be most chemically attracted to things that somehow represent our Super-Id functions (Se + Ti or Fi, in the case of *IEs)? And if Sx motivates you and I, in particular, towards Se type fuckery, how do you think that might play out in our lives? For me, it was bathing in the sensory (accumulating "shiny" things, impulsiveness, fighting, "sex, drugs, Rock N Roll") and my abstracted perception of the sensory (wealth, power, respect, desirability). I was running around Te+Se-ing (mimicking an ersatz Beta ST) the fuck outta life, similarly to how I'd imagine one could also do with Fe+Se (mimicking a Gamma SF).

I'm just speaking to how your surface level behaviors might portray a certain type, while your base cognition is still something different.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE - I explained my reasoning in a dm earlier lol

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    One day you will care (Ni) and twill be highly remorseful of the way you treated me
    Lol shut the fuck up and stop playing the victim you disgusting ass bitch.
    I've played nice and playful for a while, but seriously fucking shut the fuck up.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE still I think. Remember that SEE is IEI's semi-duality and that leaves for a very positive and mutually benefit relationship even if gammas value Te. EP-IP energy also meshes well regardless of quadra values. SEE is like the bridge for betas getting along with the other quadras. If you see SEE getting along with other quadras... it doesn't mean they are not SEE just excellent four dimensional demonstrative Fe. Also all 'feeler'y' types can be skilled at getting along with other people because they are naturally intune more with the human ****** feel-y side of things and not cold harsh str8 male logic. So they will read between the lines of the heart of the matter more and not just get hung up so much on the logistics of what people say. Remember when ESI lungs was like 'I'm still a Fi valuer I swear!' a few weeks ago. Do you think she's Fe valuing too now because she can empathize and get along well with some of us some of the time?

SEEs will still value Te more of course but they are more subtle with it and also diplomatic. They will be kind to IEIs really and won't really be 'you stupid ******, you need to be more logical you wimp!' the way some other types might. Even if they do think that sometimes, they usually will be really nice about getting that message across instead of harsh or sadistic. This is how semi-duality works. It tends to be very kind and affectionate. Still has problems of course, nothing is perfect- but... yeah. Still SEE. <3

You can get very annoyed at people in your own quadra anyway for lots of reasons and people ignore that because they have a tendency to idealize/fantasize factions like its Horde vs. Alliance or something? All IEIs won't lust after a morally corrupt SLEs 24/7 or something- it needs more complex and nuance than that. We don't all hold hands and sing koombayah with everybody in our quadra.. don't be ridiculous. It's just when war breaks out, we're all forced to become more objective.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

SEE always worked for me so an alternative typing will need to grow on me over time cuz I can't change perceptions quickly. EIE doesn't seem CRAZY but i just don't see it on you (yet). Hope my analysis was useful.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I will need to take a breath here, because there is a lot to reply to here lol. And a lot to take in, even in the shortest responses I’ve gotten. I’m not sure if you come to quick conclusions @ashlesha
    , but in my case I am the opposite - my perceptions are ever changing with any new evidence thrown at me and I can’t always hit the bullseye with the dart so to speak. As in, ask me what I think about YOUR type, and my answer is usually “Idk”. If you show me some kind of selfie I will generally immediately get a feeling that is often in the right ballpark but that’s no final typing. And I’ve said this to multiple people in the past two days, but my brain feels like two hamster wheels side by side running in opposite directions, never ending. To me, I thought this was a 4D Ne, but it could be: ADHD, enneagram 7, extroverted perception, PTSD/dissociation/mental illness, drugs, etc. It could be a couple of those, all, one... Personally I think it’s all but drugs because I’m sober now except for weed.

So anyways, @Alonzo I relate to everything you have put out so far and just to your posts on this forum in general. I glorify excess but what stood out to me is what you said about your abstraction of it - the mental and physical reaction, the ego strokes and the masturbation is the most important part of my quest in these things. I want to be the most - and the only - desirable one, powerful one, etc. And a lot of times I am, because I’ve built my personality around manipulating my way into these things. I walk into a room and I am the most talkative, loudest, shocking, offensive one and you can’t miss me but you could attempt to ignore me lol. And this gets all kinds of reactions, of course, but usually positive ones because I am caring and make people laugh and I’m good at showering you in compliments that are often... odd and unique. I am good at positive comparisons. And my manipulation, while mainly catered to my interests and my plans, involves the greater good. Seduction and humor are my main weapons and have been my mainly valued ones my whole life so I continue to build it up.

@BanD while I do get what you’re saying, my beta relationships aren’t limited to IEI. I would say IEI is actually my weakest beta relationship and it’s already pretty fucking strong. Me and SLEs = partners in crime, me and LSI = immediate attraction and my strongest companions, me and EIE = well, don’t know many, but lots of expression of our feelings and all that gay shit. But LSI and ESI are definitely my quote on quote life partners. I know SEE has a softer Te but I do not relate or want Te at all while I crave Se which is more consistent with Se HA... And I do break the news to people gently, unless you pissed me off and it comes out in revenge. But when IEIs do me a lot of wrong and I’m talking months and repeats of wrongs, I will generally tell them that they are whiny, self absorbed, narcissistic, lazy pieces of shit lol who will solve all their problems by letting go of the idea that they’re different and special. I love what makes people unique but I hate people who think they are which is why I often hate Delta NFs.

Also, ashlesha, I think that’s unlocked a whole other thing... The old members here are insistent in typing me based off who I was when I was just a kid, a literal kid, that joined this community. All of the new members here type me EIE and all the old ones SEE, with the exception of Aylen, who was the first one to nudge me into EIE. I trust her because I feel like she is the most IEI IEI on the planet lol.
    Last edited by flames; 12-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast