Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
Yes, I know what you mean. That’s funny you mention that because I typed him as SLE at first, myself. He is decidedly unproblematic for a male rapper (which is refreshing), so looking back at it, SEE fits well. And for Megan, well the Te valuing is obvious. I find people who “hold back” feelings or have hidden feelings quite attractive (and, they’re both hot which also helps ). That’s probably why I’ve dated so many ESIs - if someone around me is quiet and hard to read I have a strong desire to pull them out of their shells, and I’m really good at it. I want to be a therapist for a reason... but it’s all swell until it leads to arguments. I think the problem is that once I break through an ESI’s shell, I find them too emotional and they start to resent that I’m social. LSI does not normally have this issue unless they’re particularly damaged goods.
lol Agreed on all counts. This actually reminds me of something I've said before:

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
If I'm just looking for a fun, amphetamine-esque, no-frills, high impact fling, then mirage partner (LSI); I find that we can't sustain our role functions sufficiently enough to keep the other interested beyond amusement park level "entertainment." I'm intrigued enough to attempt to pull back the top layers, but the amount of digging and plowing necessary before accessing the fruits of that blood red ethical cherry is just...too much work. lol

On the other hand, it's much harder to do flings with my dual (ESI) because they have a nice/nasty habit of beguiling/seducing/intoxicating/addicting me and before I know it, I'm strung out worse than any junkie--there is a feeling of full mind-body-spirit, in sync wholeness and completeness that a mirage partner can't provide. Succinctly put, it doesn't take as many licks to hit that bubblegum center.
Suffice to say, I def share your fascination with rational introverts. lol Especially with ESIs, it amazes me that though their outward disposition can remain rather stony, aloof, detached and "illegible," they can be storming and boiling on the inside; with LSIs, it's like there's more ice behind the already icy exterior, which is why Fe is needed to heat their asses up > a sufficiently "warmed up" LSI can be one of the sexiest, most charming beings on the planet. Regardless, with all the particularly impassive/walled off introverts, I find myself constantly thinking, "what's going on behind there?" and I enjoy conducting my own experimentation and analysis to find out--sometimes the result is a high equality E pill, and other times, a Meth Lab explosion. lol