Thread: Tell me why you think I’m EIE/SEE

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean. That’s funny you mention that because I typed him as SLE at first, myself. He is decidedly unproblematic for a male rapper (which is refreshing), so looking back at it, SEE fits well. And for Megan, well the Te valuing is obvious. I find people who “hold back” feelings or have hidden feelings quite attractive (and, they’re both hot which also helps ). That’s probably why I’ve dated so many ESIs - if someone around me is quiet and hard to read I have a strong desire to pull them out of their shells, and I’m really good at it. I want to be a therapist for a reason... but it’s all swell until it leads to arguments. I think the problem is that once I break through an ESI’s shell, I find them too emotional and they start to resent that I’m social. LSI does not normally have this issue unless they’re particularly damaged goods.
    lol Agreed on all counts. This actually reminds me of something I've said before:

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    If I'm just looking for a fun, amphetamine-esque, no-frills, high impact fling, then mirage partner (LSI); I find that we can't sustain our role functions sufficiently enough to keep the other interested beyond amusement park level "entertainment." I'm intrigued enough to attempt to pull back the top layers, but the amount of digging and plowing necessary before accessing the fruits of that blood red ethical cherry is just...too much work. lol

On the other hand, it's much harder to do flings with my dual (ESI) because they have a nice/nasty habit of beguiling/seducing/intoxicating/addicting me and before I know it, I'm strung out worse than any junkie--there is a feeling of full mind-body-spirit, in sync wholeness and completeness that a mirage partner can't provide. Succinctly put, it doesn't take as many licks to hit that bubblegum center.
    Suffice to say, I def share your fascination with rational introverts. lol Especially with ESIs, it amazes me that though their outward disposition can remain rather stony, aloof, detached and "illegible," they can be storming and boiling on the inside; with LSIs, it's like there's more ice behind the already icy exterior, which is why Fe is needed to heat their asses up > a sufficiently "warmed up" LSI can be one of the sexiest, most charming beings on the planet. Regardless, with all the particularly impassive/walled off introverts, I find myself constantly thinking, "what's going on behind there?" and I enjoy conducting my own experimentation and analysis to find out--sometimes the result is a high equality E pill, and other times, a Meth Lab explosion. lol

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about all this made me remember something hilarious my SEE mom said long ago that kind of distinguishes Se/Ti from Se/Fi, imo; from the outside, she can appear to be #teamclass when she's actually more #teamsass, especially considering the type of shit that comes out of her mouth. She never got along with her LSI (supervisor) in-law, a deliciously savage and kinda cold blooded female cop/former military (special forces) and during a big family event, after too much alcohol had been consumed and long lasting, deep seeded issues started bubbling forth, my mom told the LSI, "you're the kind of bitch I'd fight with tears in my eyes." LOL It's like both Se/Ti and Se/Fi can sufficiently beat that ass, if so inclined, but there is a brutal, dispassionate precision with Ti whereas Fi is attacking with the weight of deep feeling. Which type of beating hurts more, I wonder? lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Agreed on all counts. This actually reminds me of something I've said before:

Suffice to say, I def share your fascination with rational introverts. lol Especially with ESIs, it amazes me that though their outward disposition can remain rather stony, aloof, detached and "illegible," they can be storming and boiling on the inside; with LSIs, it's like there's more ice behind the already icy exterior, which is why Fe is needed to heat their asses up > a sufficiently "warmed up" LSI can be one of the sexiest, most charming beings on the planet. Regardless, with all the particularly impassive/walled off introverts, I find myself constantly thinking, "what's going on behind there?" and I enjoy conducting my own experimentation and analysis to find out--sometimes the result is a high equality E pill, and other times, a Meth Lab explosion. lol
    A low quality E pill and meth often coincide - beware.

Yeah, I used to think this is what I got from ILIs and IEIs... but the more I’ve talked to them, while they’re nice and all, the more I’ve come to realize it’s like talking to the voice inside my head. A voice that I often want to strangle. Let me tell you... Se bases get a lot of shit for being hot messes but they’re in for a doozy when they meet their beyond repair duals.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about all this made me remember something hilarious my SEE mom said long ago that kind of distinguishes Se/Ti from Se/Fi, imo; from the outside, she can appear to be #teamclass when she's actually more #teamsass, especially considering the type of shit that comes out of her mouth. She never got along with her LSI (supervisor) in-law, a deliciously savage and kinda cold blooded female cop/former military (special forces) and during a big family event, after too much alcohol had been consumed and long lasting, deep seeded issues started bubbling forth, my mom told the LSI, "you're the kind of bitch I'd fight with tears in my eyes." LOL It's like both Se/Ti and Se/Fi can sufficiently beat that ass, if so inclined, but there is a brutal, dispassionate precision with Ti whereas Fi is attacking with the weight of deep feeling. Which type of beating hurts more, I wonder? lol
    I would give it up to Se/Fi lol. That shit hurts. Se/Ti at least keeps it funny.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on what one values, one of the hits will hurt more, but I definitely know how Se/Ti beating feels like to me, lol. And if I didn't control myself, I'd definitely go fight them with tears in my eyes due to the emotion that drives that force. It's like I'm so enraged that I'm feeling these things and they dare not respond to them, because they just don't value it; how can you not see what I'm feeling, and how what you're saying/what we're discussing is affecting me, how can you not feel this pressure that I'm putting on you? But they just don't give a shit, they're kind of detached from it, and simultaneously I find myself wanting to be like that too and despising it, lol. In many cases that attack with deep feelings has worked for me, but it has to be on a Fi battleground, not a Ti one. If it's Fi, well... I know exactly what to say to make it hurt the most. But I'll only do it if we are on a close distance and I want to burn that motherfucking bridge down, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123