Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tell me why you think I知 EIE/SEE

Or if not, why you think I知 something else
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I think you are SEE, but a more woke, “deeper” one than the typical impulsive brain stem creature image that people have of SEE. You’re a well-rounded, full person, basically. You’re much better off for it. Keep up the good work lol.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lol. I think you are SEE, but a more woke, “deeper” one than the typical impulsive brain stem creature image that people have of SEE. You’re a well-rounded, full person, basically. You’re much better off for it. Keep up the good work lol.
    Aw bae, you know just what to say to make me feel better. :‘) I think that is sound logic.

Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think word mercurial might fit you. SEE creative aka mercurial. EIE's due to Fi ignoring might experience relations problematic or their own personal weak spot.

Mercurial Personality Type

The interests of the Mercurial Personality Type include (Oldham, pg. 293):

insisting that others come along for the ride
    yearning for experience
    jumping into a new love or lifestyle with both feet
    being ardent in your desire to connect with life and with other people
    being able to endure changes in the emotional weather

Main Interests of the Mercurial Personality Type

being involved in a romantic relationship

being intensely attached in all your relationships

showing what you feel; being emotionally active and reactive; putting your heart into everything

being uninhibited, spontaneous, fun-loving and undaunted by risk

being lively, creative, busy, and engaging; showing initiative and stirring others to activity

being imaginative and curious; being willing to experience and experiment with other cultures, roles, and value systems and to follow new paths

being skilled at distancing or distracting yourself from reality when it is painful or harsh
    http://www.ptypes.com/mercurial.html
    Measuring you right now

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

just curious, have you ever considered sx/sp rather than sx/so

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on some things I've seen you post recently, you do kind of seem like a SEE

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I think word mercurial might fit you. SEE creative aka mercurial. EIE's due to Fi ignoring might experience relations problematic or their own personal weak spot.

http://www.ptypes.com/mercurial.html
    I do think everything on that list describes me to a T, but at the same time I have a lot of problematic relationships.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    just curious, have you ever considered sx/sp rather than sx/so
    I have thought of it previously, but my energy kind of bursts outwards I think and I’m very reckless. What makes you think so, though?

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Based on some things I've seen you post recently, you do kind of seem like a SEE
    Care to elaborate?

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well your name is fresh meat and you keep talking about getting laid lol, but then again... you've made me laugh the ways EIE's have EIE's can tend to say things for shock value too?

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sbbds argument on being SEE makes sense too, there is much variety within all of the types ofc. I'm also not the best person to be saying any of this and really ought to shut up and do my reading/research

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I have thought of it previously, but my energy kind of bursts outwards I think and I’m very reckless. What makes you think so, though?
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything
    Hmm, I’ll have to think about it more. I think you make a good point, especially about those people. I think it’s harder to figure out stacking for 7 because they’re already drawn to people and experiences which seems like high sx and so? And yeah, no videos yet but if you want to know more about me just read my ridiculously long typing thread. My whole life is detailed there.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well your name is fresh meat
    Not anymore! Meet the new me.

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope I wasn't offensive. I quite enjoy you and I can't say you talk about getting laid all the time, you may have just been happy and excited and wanted to share. I might be more open myself on certain things if I were a dude. In fact, I have been more so in the past.

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol your new title is equally as funny

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oN A CoLD wInTEr mORnInG
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope I wasn't offensive. I quite enjoy you and I can't say you talk about getting laid all the time, you may have just been happy and excited and wanted to share. I might be more open myself on certain things if I were a dude. In fact, I have been more so in the past.
    Yeah, people excite me a lot, not just in that way. I do flirt and get sexual a lot but only with the people who want that with me. I won’t rub it into other people’s faces for no reason unless I’m joking around with friends.

TIM
    Prob IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I didn't mind it at all and found it amusing, was just a suggestion on potential SEE. I think EIE is still quite possible too... and IEE (although more I learn on IEE it's not really what I thought) ;p Ultimately, you will know better than any of us.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @flames, mind answering this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    First, answer this > can you physically feel/take on/mirror the emotions of others and whatever environment you're apart of, as if their feelings and moods are contagious? Valuing Fe involves being dynamically aware of the "continuous excitations in people's emotional" states, which I interpret as affective/emotional empathy, where brain cells called mirror neurons fire when we sense another’s emotional state, creating an echo of that state inside our own minds.

To differing extents and degrees, all Fe valuers (E*Es, the most and L*Is, the least) are aware of and in tune with the ambient emotional vibes in others and the environment, though they may have differing facility and competency when it comes to utilizing and responding to this brand of "feedback." If you relate to this, then Alpha and Beta quadra are likely.

If not, that leaves Delta and Gamma, who prefer Fi cognitive empathy or perspective taking, which concerns one's ability to identify and understand other people’s emotions by way of placing oneself in another's shoes. Those with strong, high D Fi can almost automatically and spontaneously take on another’s perspective while those with low D Fi struggle to do so as quickly and easily.

The scientific community acknowledges that people access empathy channels differently and that there are those who are great at cognitive empathy but have trouble accessing affective empathy, namely because these two types of empathy are working completely different processing systems.

In my experience/research/nvestigations, I have found that Gamma and Delta F types don't do affective empathy that well, which is part of the reason why they are often (negatively) perceived as selfish or self focused and refuse to fake or alter their emotional state to appease others, contasted with Fe valuers who can have their feelings more easily moved and swayed by others and the environment, which is fine. It's just that some people may be more genetically hardwired to physically feel the emotions of others.

So which form of empathy do you cognitively prefer? It can make all the difference in the world when it comes to narrowing down your type options.
    Whatever your type is, I know it's something that I like.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Hey @flames, mind answering this?

Whatever your type is, I know it's something that I like.
    Umm, I hate questions like these because my brain automatically points to “both” in most cases... because I feel like people are way too complex to be black & white. I DO mirror outside emotions and try to stay connected to them, ex. if we’re all having fun I’m having fun... then everyone suddenly gets quiet and I’ll try to bring it back up again but if they’re not going for it I will get quiet too. Whatever the situation calls for. But I’m an empath in general and understand others by getting into their shoes too.

And if I’m feeling some type of way, nine times out of ten I’m gonna let you know regardless of the emotional environment.

And thanks! I have seen you around a bit here, you seem cool too.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So we all gave up huh?