TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Technically, it's Advent and not Christmas quite yet, but it's still Christmastime enough for Yuletide greetings!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care if it's not technically a Christmas song or if this is the Pentatonix version. 16t needs more holiday cheer and less accusing Santa of secretly being Satan.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This song has an interesting story behind it. Did you know the famous starving kids in Africa were actually living under communist dictatorships? Not something that's particularly associated with Africa in the modern day but that makes everything make so much more sense.

The Wonderful (and Tragic) Story Behind ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas’ - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I heard in Germany is now forbidden to set spruce trees decorated for Christmass in public places. Are inputed some restrictions, at least, as decorated spruces publicly exist there.

About "some restrictions", which may progress in the future.
    Liberal/hithleristic dictators hate Christianity for humanism, even in its crippled format. Also they hate people and what makes their mood better.
    What they do is schizophrenically explaned as supporting the freedom of religious ideas. For people would be useful to remove harmful dictators from formal power above them.
    People should return their religious freedom, culture identity and celebrations fun from hands of harmful liers.

Ho Ho Ho
    Last edited by Sol; 12-15-2023 at 11:04 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a Christmas tree. Take that, commies, Islamists, humanists, and hithlerists [sic]!

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    I have a Christmas tree. Take that, commies, Islamists, humanists, and hithlerists [sic]!
    Well it's not haram to replace it with happy holidays, or winter holidays. My greed for presents from my Christian relatives is strong, and those trees smell nice, and everyone is not an asshole for once at the same time, it has more of a positive effect than none.

Who can't help but enjoy such a jolly, positive holiday?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    Well it's not haram to replace it with happy holidays, or winter holidays. My greed for presents from my Christian relatives is strong, and those trees smell nice, and everyone is not an asshole for once at the same time, it has more of a positive effect than none.

When I said Islamists I mean like the people who are called Islamists by US media, not just Muslims. Basically jihadists/terrorists.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you celebrate Christmas as you're Quranist?
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sagacious Relianum View Post
    Why don't you celebrate Christmas as you're Quranist?
    Who said I didn't? Who'd miss out on free presents?

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said I didn't? Who'd miss out on free presents?
    No! The celebration of JESUS! Not materialism!
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sagacious Relianum View Post
    No! The celebration of JESUS! Not materialism!
    Lmao

I respect Jesus, but I also love gifts more, It's nice to get things in return.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I respect Jesus, but I also love gifts more
    You should also respect Santa Claus, if want gifts. That dude brings them. You need to behave good during the year, as in other case he becomes upset, and instead of gifts you get a bdsm session.
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 12-17-2023 at 11:01 PM. Reason: NSFW content

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is a 40-50 something nerd sending a picture of a women getting spanked on the ass to an 18 year old female forum user?
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Why is a 40-50 something nerd sending a picture of a women getting spanked on the ass to an 18 year old female forum user?
    There should be much of what is hard to understand in the world, due to your doubtful mind state and F type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There should be much of what is hard to understand in the world, due to your doubtful mind state and F type.
    you are a pathetic fool whose only pleasure in life is the brief sense of superiority that you feel when you tell others how stupid they are due to their "F" type while your double digit IQ cannot comprehend that types with less emotionality do not watch fucking tarot videos. funny how you hate homosexuals yet your message pattern of writing the same garbage over and over again makes me wonder if you are the result of inbreeding. but merry christmas, idiot. this year you are probably going to spend it alone, like every other year. a shame those 18 year old girls have no interest in your creepy, idiotic behaviour.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Awake

If to discuss the situation from sexual associations, as you mentioned ages. Though, nudity itself, even would be in high degre, is not about sex itself. You may notice nude people in statues and pictures in public places and no among normal ones has problems with this (you are special case, we know, so to project your problems on a majority is not appropriate).

Educational part.
    Humans to 14 yo (women since 12-14 yo) are biologically adults, - may born own kids. Hence are appropriate to inspire sexual interest and take part in such interactions. It was common to make a _marriage_ since 14 yo not long ago, - in Europe (in its part so stays still), not somewhere in Africa. To 18 yo women had a couple of own kids. Biologically humans stay the same.

Demands in some places which strongly oppose to objective nature reality and hence to normal interests of people could be written and supported by sexual perverts, idiots and moral phreaks. By of similar kind which later claimed homosexualism as not a disorder. And which demand from people to say lie about what real sex some human has.

Your strange sexual fantasies may point on having anomalies in this region.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Educational part.
    Humans to 14 yo (women since 12-14 yo) are biologically adults, - may born own kids. Hence are appropriate to inspire sexual interest and take part in such interactions.
    Sol is a pedophile too. Just lmao
    @Subteigh, @FreelancePolicemen, @one how much garbage is allowed on this site before it's too much?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Awake
    Probably you've felt an envy to Santa or... that girl on a picture, depending on your predispositions.
    In case of Maritsa... mb she's in your taste and that was a jelousy from your side.

Last edited by Sol; 12-17-2023 at 11:10 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Awake
    Probably you've felt an envy to Santa or... that girl on a picture, depending on your predispositions.
    In case of Maritsa... mb she's in your taste and that was a jelousy from your side.

I think you are blissfully unaware that you openly admitted to being a pedophile and the interactions are over

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humans to 14 yo (women since 12-14 yo) are biologically adults
    On their way to become biologically adults, yet not completely biologically adults because their sexual organs are still developing , and while they're fertile and able to be pregnant like older females, the risk of birth complications is higher in their case compared to women over the age of 20, which increases the chance of death.
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know how old was the Virgin Mary when she gave birth to Jesus in the greatest story ever told ? It seems like God decided she was ready even if she barely reached puberty (between 12 13 and 16 according to most sources).

I wonder what does that said about God according to our modern Ethics. Don't Judge God too harshly though, he was just a God of his time.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leonardo da Vinci is the reincarnation of Mary
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Awake

If to discuss the situation from sexual associations, as you mentioned ages. Though, nudity itself, even would be in high degre, is not about sex itself. You may notice nude people in statues and pictures in public places and no among normal ones has problems with this (you are special case, we know, so to project your problems on a majority is not appropriate).

Educational part.
    Humans to 14 yo (women since 12-14 yo) are biologically adults, - may born own kids. Hence are appropriate to inspire sexual interest and take part in such interactions. It was common to make a _marriage_ since 14 yo not long ago, - in Europe (in its part so stays still), not somewhere in Africa. To 18 yo women had a couple of own kids. Biologically humans stay the same.

Demands in some places which strongly oppose to objective nature reality and hence to normal interests of people could be written and supported by sexual perverts, idiots and moral phreaks. By of similar kind which later claimed homosexualism as not a disorder. And which demand from people to say lie about what real sex some human has.

Your strange sexual fantasies may point on having anomalies in this region.
    Pedophile talking about sexual perverts, ironic.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post
    Pedophile talking about sexual perverts, ironic.
    it's ok to sexually interact with 12 year olds, but homosexuality is a mental illness according to him. "Your strange sexual fantasies may point on having anomalies in this region." - the amount of absolute disgust I have for this pathetic piece of shit is really hard to hide. the absurd, warped stuff he has posted in the last days was just unreal and it's really kinda sad that he's the most active user on this site.

TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's ok to sexually interact with 12 year olds, but homosexuality is a mental illness according to him. "Your strange sexual fantasies may point on having anomalies in this region." - the amount of absolute disgust I have for this pathetic piece of shit is really hard to hide. the absurd, warped stuff he has posted in the last days was just unreal and it's really kinda sad that he's the most active user on this site.
    He always did seem like a complete shit-stain to me, this shit is really fucked up tho. I've seen a few of his recent posts talk about "homosexuality disorder" so it's sadly unsurprising, it appears to be rather common for homophobes to be pro-pedophilia. The obsessive, illogical histrionics he displays are very un-LSE I must say

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Don't Judge God too harshly though, he was just a God of his time.
    The common ethical approach was and mainly keeps its sens today is forbidden sex with kids, - those who by biological development state can't born own kids still. Hence sexual behavior with who would be against normal biological needs and attractions. Linking to the age and other was secondary.

Besides Judaism traditions of Jesus family can be noted Mahometan views (which should copy or be close to the common approach of near cultures, including Judaists). The minimum age there is 9 yo for marriages. I suppose, by norms sex was not recommended (doubtful as forbidden in marriages) until 1st menses of a woman, what mostly should happened to 11 yo age. On practice marriages could happen later, while sexual norms were initially linked to the biological possibility to born own kids. 9 yo was possibly minimum known age for menses and that leaded to such minimum age restriction.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post
    He always did seem like a complete shit-stain to me, this shit is really fucked up tho. I've seen a few of his recent posts talk about "homosexuality disorder" so it's sadly unsurprising, it appears to be rather common for homophobes to be pro-pedophilia. The obsessive, illogical histrionics he displays are very un-LSE I must say
    yeah it's funny how people who are the most vocal about minorities often have bigger issues themselves, but it's weird how he didn't even hide his tendencies. his message reads like it's the most normal thing in the world to be attracted to 12 year olds. really bizarre. makes me wonder if this sort of stuff is acceptable to talk about within his russian community, which is kinda depressing.

TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah it's funny how people who are the most vocal about minorities often have bigger issues themselves, but it's weird how he didn't even hide his tendencies. his message reads like it's the most normal thing in the world to be attracted to 12 year olds. really bizarre. makes me wonder if this sort of stuff is acceptable to talk about within his russian community, which is kinda depressing.
    People like him tend to project their own depraved fantasies onto what they view as an easy scapegoat. In his case, there seems to be a lot of repressed sexuality going on judging by his posts on this thread (pedophilic urges and linking people to BDSM sessions). I don't know his religious beliefs but I see this a lot from certain religious groups, could also be a part of incel groups. Either way his hard drive needs checking

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Awake @Jackass

as Alive have found this as so intriguing to whine about
    [image scrubbed]
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 12-17-2023 at 08:47 PM. Reason: NSFW content

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Christmas thread caused Sol to post pedo pictures! Jesus saves us from socionics and Sol!

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    My Christmas thread caused Sol to post pedo pictures! Jesus saves us from socionics and Sol!
    https://youtu.be/BD_2Ge6Qioc?si=xN5LVplLbYnu0uxq

Clap, clap, clap

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is a pedophile too. Just lmao
    @Subteigh, @FreelancePolicemen, @one how much garbage is allowed on this site before it's too much?

Not surprised since the guy is fucked up in all sorts of ways other than retardation

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christmas is a highly inefficient holiday from a Capitalist perspective, because it involves a lot of wasteful spending, misallocation of resources, and loss of consumer sovereignty. Let me explain why.

First, Christmas encourages people to buy gifts for each other, rather than letting them choose their own preferred goods and services. This leads to a lot of deadweight loss, which is the difference between the value that the giver places on the gift and the value that the receiver places on it. For example, if I give you a sweater that costs $50, but you would only pay $30 for it, then there is a deadweight loss of $20. This means that the gift exchange reduces the total welfare of society by $20, because the resources used to produce the sweater could have been used for something else that you value more. Multiply this by millions of gifts exchanged every year, and you can see how much inefficiency Christmas creates.

Second, Christmas involves a lot of market failures, which are situations where the market does not allocate resources efficiently. For example, there is a problem of externalities, which are costs or benefits that affect third parties who are not involved in the transaction. For example, when people buy and use Christmas lights, they create a positive externality for their neighbors who enjoy the festive atmosphere, but they do not get compensated for it. On the other hand, when people cut down trees for Christmas, they create a negative externality for the environment, but they do not pay for the damage. These externalities distort the market prices and lead to overproduction or underproduction of goods and services.

Third, Christmas undermines consumer sovereignty, which is the idea that consumers are the best judges of their own welfare and preferences. By imposing a social norm of giving and receiving gifts, Christmas reduces the freedom and autonomy of consumers to make their own choices. For example, if you do not want to participate in the gift exchange, you might feel pressured or guilty to do so, because of the expectations of your family and friends. Or, if you receive a gift that you do not like or need, you might feel obliged to keep it or pretend to like it, rather than exchanging it or returning it. These situations reduce your satisfaction and happiness, and prevent you from maximizing your utility.

Therefore, as a rational and self-interested actor, I think that Christmas is a bad idea from a Capitalist perspective. It wastes a lot of resources, creates a lot of inefficiencies, and violates the principles of individual liberty and voluntary exchange. I would prefer a system where people can buy and sell whatever they want, whenever they want, at whatever price they want, without any interference from the government or society. That way, everyone can achieve the highest level of economic efficiency and personal happiness. That is the true spirit of Capitalism.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This was spanking Christmass for kids which behaved badly.

May Alive / @Awake will not become over aroused by the picture of Santa Claus this time.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post

but I thought they are all laughing and singing and dancing the whole year...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Merry Gaymas and a Happy New Queer!

Welcome to the 16types info where apparently it's immoral and very wrong to be a homosexual that's attracted to consenting adults who happen to be of the same gender, but pedophilia is completely acceptable! This makes sense to me and sounds very ethical. I pride Sol and people who agree with him on teaching a wayward sinful demonic gay soul such of myself what morals really are. 14 year old girls are the same as grown women!!! Stop coping y'all, homosexuality will always be a worst sin than being attracted to underage people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast