TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Competition between mirror types

*expired*
    Last edited by Delilah; 01-01-2020 at 03:39 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mirrors tend to form the worst relationships; if one moves to the left, the other will surely go right - it often seems like a competition of egos. Mirrors perceive and rationalize very similarly but their priorities and how they go about doing things are usually opposite - they produce the same thing, only differently. In a work environment, they would indeed tend to compete for the same resources; mirrors seem to view their partners as improperly using resources and incapable of supplying anything useful or timely......

a.k.a. I/O

EDIT: I should have said that "they're into" instead of "they produce" the same thing. Because their priorities are so different (input versus output), their net outcomes usually reflect that difference even though both are aiming to produce exactly the same product.
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 11-03-2019 at 08:58 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    ....I feel, competitiveness of mirror relationship actually as same as competitiveness in identical relationship. ....
    That's interesting, Andreas, I personally wouldn't say I have felt competition coming from an identical. Do you happen to have any examples you wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Is competition between mirror types very common?
    in the degree the similarity of people responsible for this. mirror are close types