Thread: Araki Hirohiko

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Araki Hirohiko

Last edited by Averroes; 11-01-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb IEI

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Him meeting one of his fans (start at 2:36)

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE as hell

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This man is Beta. IEI to be exact. I will not accept an IEE typing for this man. I claim him for Beta Quadra. I mean if Fe could be drawn it would look like a JoJo pose.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    This man is Beta. IEI to be exact. I will not accept an IEE typing for this man. I claim him for Beta Quadra. I mean if Fe could be drawn it would look like a JoJo pose.

Thank you, lol. JoJo is literally exploding with Fe and Se, the emotions are so forthright that he literally writes them out in big colorful characters. Also, I find that he is less skilled at writing impactful Fi character moments, than he is at writing dramatic conflict. The end of Battle Tendency and SdC's being perfect examples. His most prominent recurring protagonist is an LSI. How can this man not be EIE, or at least IEI?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Araki is a Delta NF. He is known for forgetting things as the story advances. A good memory is related with Ni and Ti.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    I think Araki is a Delta NF. He is known for forgetting things as the story advances. A good memory is related with Ni and Ti.
    I want to ask some questions just to see how strong your ability to provide reasoning is;

Does he express Delta values?

Does he have ego Ne & Fi?

What exactly makes it absolute that he is Ne + Fi > Ni + Fe?

Does his work express delta values? Does his story telling techniques align with NF delta expression?

Does he seek a structured way of thinking over practicality?

Does he prefer a peaceful sense, seeking a sense of inertia and comfort over a sense of confidence + flamboyance?

His Jojo stories are kinda gay looking, flamboyant, 4D Fe + Ne, EIE or IEE, EIE leaning because of how gay his art seems to me.

This is a interview, but generally he is much more expressive and open than the average japanese native. Japanese isn't my first language, but I can't help but find him so charismatic, and happy, merry, and just

https://youtu.be/dTh1woTmDqs?si=d0IutVWSV1wQwISD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it gay? Damn, maybe that's why it was so entertaining... I was going to answer all these questions but I stopped when I saw the g-word. I can't back up my Delta typing now... Now really, now that I just ended Monster I cannot say that JoJo's would be a product of the same quadra, I have to be careful. Just by thinking in the stand arrows and the concept that only people who have a strong will can survive its stab leads me to think in Se-valuing. By the way, Naoki Urasawa's typing incoming! Don't ask when.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many questions. Nigerundayo!
    Last edited by HeInin; 09-22-2023 at 11:34 AM.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many questions. Nigerundayo!
    Haha, my bad, mayby it's better if you responded in kana/hiragana, lmao I need to get my head out of the gutter

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it gay? Damn, maybe that's why it was so entertaining... I was going to answer all these questions but I stopped when I saw the g-word. I can't back up my Delta typing now... Now really, now that I just ended Monster I cannot say that JoJo's would be a product of the same quadra, I have to be careful. Just by thinking in the stand arrows and the concept that only people who have a strong will can survive its stab leads me to think in Se-valuing. By the way, Naoki Urasawa's typing incoming! Don't ask when.

Ah! Why didn't you just ignore the gay word! Just that's what I see flamboyant stuff as, gay regardless if it's even straight.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples