TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reposting here, because.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    I only vaguely remember it, but I had a dream in which I married my crush and then he turned into a literal monster hell-bent on eliminating all of humanity, so I had to kill my former-husband-now-monster-enemy to save the world.

If I believed that dreams had deeper meaning (which I don't), I'd say I unconsciously believe that—upon growing closer to my crush—I would discover he's a "monster" and a menace to society.
    So, does this explain why every Fi-dom ESI I've ever dated will go out with me once and then starts to postpone further dates?

It happened again yesterday with the latest ESI I met. Dinner at a nice restaurant (bill was $106 for two, or nice enough), and then "I'm pretty busy with work. I guess I filled my time with work and other things, like volunteering, etc. I guess I didn't want to have any free time for relationship distraction. Don't take this personally."
    WTF? Of course it's personal. It doesn't get any more personal than this.
    "Don't take anything personally about relationship distractions. Everyone has their personal focus and timeline."

Evidently, her timeline is forever while she waits for evidence that I'm a "monster" and a menace to society.

TBH, 2D Ni without an emergency to galvanize them is a pain in the ass.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My impression of Ragnar is that he is a clear SLE, but that’s from Google images and one brief scene I watched.

Remember, LIE and SLE have the same dimensional Fi and Fe.
    Did you really just use that logic as a basis for your impression?
    [Insert a generic quote here]

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroplasticity View Post
    Did you really just use that logic as a basis for your impression?

Yes. I'm a guy who does Ready-Fire-Aim all the time, so I tend to make stupid mistakes based on too-little data. Sometimes, this enables LIEs to win, but often we just look like we have no idea what we are doing. (Until you look at the record.)
    The scene I was referring to was a scene from Vikings that someone on this forum posted here, in which some woman, I assume she's Ragnar's wife, leaves the village (maybe with her son?) in a cart pulled by a horse, and this Viking guy goes after her and starts crying in front of her, saying he loves her, and she tells him that she's tired of his disrespect so she's done with him.

Since I don't watch TV and I certainly don't know who these characters are, I just assumed that this scene was from some great story arc of love between the main characters and that those were the characters to whom you referred. Maybe I was completely wrong there, but if that guy was Ragnar, then I could see an SLE acting that way, possibly, if he realized that he was in danger of losing someone very near to him.

Having 1D Fi means that our feelings are very low-res. Black, or white, not many shades of gray.

If I'm wrong about my assumptions, please ignore.

TIM
    ESI sx/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reposting here, because.

So, does this explain why every Fi-dom ESI I've ever dated will go out with me once and then starts to postpone further dates?

It happened again yesterday with the latest ESI I met. Dinner at a nice restaurant (bill was $106 for two, or nice enough), and then "I'm pretty busy with work. I guess I filled my time with work and other things, like volunteering, etc. I guess I didn't want to have any free time for relationship distraction. Don't take this personally."
    WTF? Of course it's personal. It doesn't get any more personal than this.
    "Don't take anything personally about relationship distractions. Everyone has their personal focus and timeline."

Evidently, her timeline is forever while she waits for evidence that I'm a "monster" and a menace to society.
    Ugh, groan. I'm sorry -- how frustrating, and I'm frustrated with my identical for that weird message...

TBH, 2D Ni without an emergency to galvanize [them/us/myself] is a pain in the ass.
    I *completely* agree, lol.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213