Thread: Kintypes are Underrated

TIM
    SEE 7w8chaoticsexual
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kintypes are Underrated

Haven't you people heard of bromance? Get yourself a kin, become dictators, make espresso. Life advice here.

TIM
    SLE-H VLFE 782 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good post op

TIM
    potato
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cursed thread
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well... str8 males have bromance with each other sometimes but what about homance? Homance is when a gay guy and str8 girl bond very deeply to the point of almost eroticism and the guy almost going str8.

I want a Homance with Kylie Minogue. Isn't she amazing omg. xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypAgJWiifA

TIM
    SEE 7w8chaoticsexual
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're amazing and so does my SLE bro <3

TIM
    SLE-H VLFE 782 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBonerpart View Post
    I think you're amazing and so does my SLE bro <3
    yeah I'll go straight so he can become straight too

Head chef on the SS Diarrhea Grendel's Avatar
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

male friends are almost as hard to make as female friends tho

a two horned unicorn renegade Comatose Lamiac 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Their demo tends to look pretty effed up but very powerful, IMO.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>having friends
    I thought this was a Socionics forum?

TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    >having friends
    I thought this was a Socionics forum?
    Yes. Social interaction among socionist = deciphering nature's AI inside human body.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kindred (comparative?) relationships should be relatively strong from a cognitive perspective, and have the same strength as look-alike (there are four stronger ones). In both, either one partner rationalizes differently the exact same data, or has a different data perspective but rationalizes it the exact same way - partners are configured the same. Each partner has more than one foot planted in the other's field so to speak, which can be a source of familiarity (common ground) but also conflict, so there's potential for much disagreement on what is or what should be - but this can have a positive spin when the partners are not territorial......

a.k.a I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 10-19-2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added the verb "be"

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a SLI friend for several years when i was at university. Definitely one of the more compatible relations outside of quadra especially if you have compatible subtype and enneagram.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

bromance is more or less banned by hollywood religion, which is bad because without bromance no real civilisation, providing further evidence all practitioners, camp followers and clergy members of the hollywood religion should be put in re-education camps as china puts uighurs in re-education camps.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    potato
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok my dumbass thought this thread was about kintypes from tumblr like ie wolfkin, oh my god

WHY DIDNT KINDRED INTERTYPE RELATIONS CLICK WITH MY BRAIN AAAAAHHHHHH
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Kindred (comparative?) relationships should be relatively strong from a cognitive perspective, and have the same strength as look-alike (there are four stronger ones). In both, either one partner rationalizes differently the exact same data, or has a different data perspective but rationalizes it the exact same way - partners are configured the same. Each partner has more than one foot planted in the other's field so to speak, which can be a source of familiarity (common ground) but also conflict, so there's potential for much disagreement on what is or what should be - but this can have a positive spin when the partners are not territorial......

a.k.a I/O
    Which do you think are the four stronger ones? I know you’ve said you think super-ego is a good one in other posts..

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    Which do you think are the four stronger ones? I know you’ve said you think super-ego is a good one in other posts..
    http://www.socionics.com/articles/thestrength.html

Note that in the article, I spelt Maslow wrong.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Super ego and kindred gives much more leeway through creative/demonstrative domains than supervision and conflict.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also thought this was about Tumblr kinnies. There's also godkin: On all levels except physical, I am your god.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.socionics.com/articles/thestrength.html

Note that in the article, I spelt Maslow wrong.

a.k.a. I/O
    fascinating...! Thank you

Makes me realise how negative I was being towards certain types..when actually as you’ve listed/described them, and perhaps in my own reality too..they are much more suited to me than ‘the quadra’ (not inc dual). My own observations of duality is that it seems like you say, difficult to start but good long term
    Last edited by bethanyrose; 09-14-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    ..... My own observations of duality is that it seems like you say, difficult to start but good long term
    I've often said that what people need isn't usually what they desire. It usually takes quite a few missteps to realize this - and even after realization, many will still choose to chase rainbows. Bad relationships can have addictive qualities while good ones usually don't. Some on this site have suggested that duals have addictive qualities but I would generally disagree even though some duals (usually with divergent backgrounds) would make terrible partners.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've often said that what people need isn't usually what they desire. It usually takes quite a few missteps to realize this - and even after realization, many will still choose to chase rainbows. Bad relationships can have addictive qualities while good ones usually don't. Some on this site have suggested that duals have addictive qualities but I would generally disagree even though some duals (usually with divergent backgrounds) would make terrible partners.

a.k.a. I/O
    Thank you. Out of the duals I can think of there are only two who I experienced high (sort of) initial attraction to. I have worked out that they had similar/ compatible(?) enneagram tritype to me (high chemistry at least). I lost one guy's phone number otherwise I'd contact him haha. So yeah the romantic in me is annoyed about that. But even then I wouldn't consider them 'perfect' (reading about tritype/instincts has helped with this). And maybe a dual with slighty less attraction would actually be a better fit- more complimentary or something. Or a different type of good. Maybe like what you say about needs/desires being different. Soothing rather than exciting I dunno ha. I have met other duals who I have had a more normal or even dull sort of attraction to.

A possible overshare but..my experience of romance is very lacking and I'm not a young person anymore sadly :/ I'm at the 'having baby' age so am trying to meet someone I could settle down with. I'm glad to have read your article as it made me think of looking out for semi-duals (or another type) to meet. Types within the quadra didn't seem that appealing. And feeling comfortable is going to be quite important for me in dating someone but I would also like chemistry as I haven't experienced it before (apart from all those crushes lol). A semi-dual could tick those boxes unless a nice dual comes along..or other type...

I will add..that fortunately it is not all bad as I am a reasonably attractive person and armed with all this personality type knowledge (which I hope is getting to a healthy stage/level) I feel more calm and openminded about my prospects of meeting someone and dating. Well let's see..And your article and posts in general have helped me feel more mentally healthy, thank you. Learning about this stuff has been intense to say the least and it is nice to feel a bit more grounded.
    Last edited by bethanyrose; 09-15-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before socionics I used to think kindred types were soulmates, when I believed that stuff.

TIM
    IEI-Fe C™
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too thought this was about tumblr kin in which case... here is a list of characters I kin:

1. Selina Kyle
    2. Nico Robin
    3. Bulma Briefs
    4. Tomie
    5. Hisoka Morrow
    6. I dunno probably a trash can lol pretty sure that is on some tumblr kinnie lists

Idiosyncratic > Mercurial > Aggressive

Aphrodite

I am the wound and the blade.
    Both the torturer and he who is flayed.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it depends on the comparison type. I can’t imagine ILE and IEE getting together. The destruction they’ll do is long lasting and humanity cannot reproduce quick enough to even begin to rebuild.

With SLE and SEE, it seems more common to be friends and allies. They want the same things, just go about it and express it differently. There’s less clashing between them than mirrors.