Default Type this female youtuber

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

twenty-two seconds. I think she's LIE.

She has the Te face, but not an LSE face. She has the dreamy, imaginitive Ni kind of Te face, not the blunt, here-and-now Si kind of Te face. Her Fe fades fast, so Role.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    twenty-two seconds. I think she's LIE.

She has the Te face, but not an LSE face. She has the dreamy, imaginitive Ni kind of Te face, not the blunt, here-and-now Si kind of Te face. Her Fe fades fast, so Role.
    I'm seeing more of an introvert.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Why would someone stream themselves studying for 6 hours? I want to say she is SEI. Maybe xII but something about that is off. I watched a couple of minutes of her other videos. They made me sleepy. Is this like an ASMR for alpha NTs? Is she teaching something in other videos or is this all there is to her channel?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Why would someone stream themselves studying for 6 hours? I want to say she is SEI. Maybe xII but something about that is off. I watched a couple of minutes of her other videos. They made me sleepy. Is this like an ASMR for alpha NTs? Is she teaching something in other videos or is this all there is to her channel?

Maybe she needs Se support in the real world, even if that support is merely imagined. LIE's need reasons to do things. We are very good at doing most things, but we usually don't have a clear idea of why we are doing things. Which is why we often work for money.

The girl in the video probably hasn't discovered Money yet, so she is working for the people who are observing her. She isn't teaching them anything. She is deriving her motivation to study from the idea that she's being watched.

In a few years, she'll discover how easy it is to make money and these silly videos will stop.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I'm seeing more of an introvert.
    You'd have called me an introvert when I was her age. And you'd have been right, from a behavioral standpoint.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression was SEI, but now I think LSI is also possible.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    My first impression was SEI, but now I think LSI is also possible.
    I think your first impression is probably closer to her best fit. I am not saying she is 100% not LSI but she seems to soft and airy. If she is Ti lead I would go with LII. Her intonation is kind of singsong which made me think SEI.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she needs Se support in the real world, even if that support is merely imagined. LIE's need reasons to do things. We are very good at doing most things, but we usually don't have a clear idea of why we are doing things. Which is why we often work for money.

The girl in the video probably hasn't discovered Money yet, so she is working for the people who are observing her. She isn't teaching them anything. She is deriving her motivation to study from the idea that she's being watched.

In a few years, she'll discover how easy it is to make money and these silly videos will stop.
    Mmmhh...nah. I think she was just looking for a way to make some extra money which could help her repay her student loan.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your first impression is probably closer to her best fit. I am not saying she is 100% not LSI but she seems to soft and airy. If she is Ti lead I would go with LII. Her intonation is kind of singsong which made me think SEI.
    I actually thought she could be the Emily Blunt type of LSI... but who knows.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she could be ILE Normalizing
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb INFJ
    LIE is 2nd

Emily Blunt - INFP
    Last edited by Sol; 10-16-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

material gain as money is not the only and often not the main motivation to do something
    Se valued ones... *sigh*
    Si valued types gain material until comfortable level and then this importance strongly drops. if was important at all. Ne types may do not think much about weak nonvalued Se

Why would someone stream themselves studying for 6 hours?
    The best would be to ask her than to guess. I never saw such kind of videos.

> I watched a couple of minutes of her other videos. They made me sleepy. Is this like an ASMR for alpha NTs?

One of effects of ASMR is to get a psyche distraction and to relax. It may make sleepy too, if you are tired. ASMR inspires trance states alike meditations. To hear audio-books or retelling books on youtube, as in case with real books, mb used to relax psychically too. Music, sounds, etc audio-visual "recreation" materials exist there.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watched the last 9 minutes of this video. good example of a normalising subtype.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...If she is Ti lead I would go with LII. Her intonation is kind of singsong which made me think SEI.
    I agree with you. She seems more -valuing then -valuing to me.
    She has a very relaxed way of working... I'm focused at working but my body movements tend to be more precipitantly. And usually I need more short breaks, at least every 2 hours.... It's not comfortable for me to sit for several hours on a chair.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understood that she's streaming herself to study together with others. So the 6h video is just a result of that. She uses youtube as a platform for that. So she is not really a youtuber.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched her again. Now I think maybe EII.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post

watched the last 9 minutes of this video. good example of a normalising subtype.
    I was going to ask why my sig video seemed normalizing and what it had to do with her but when I reply it doesn't show it. Forum glitch.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She reminds me of this Fi valuing woman I know irl who often talks about how ppl who do bad things deserve to be punished. She can kinda feign a pc demeanor and can be superficially nice with people but its only when she's trying to get something that she wants. (usually money or financial assistance from others as she is really bad in this area- she's never had a job.) She is kind of vindcative and unforgiving, and has a dark side herself- she has had run ins with the authorities before due to not paying her bills on time. (valued but weak Te maybe?) She does not like displays of affection or open close ness- especially if she does not know you that well. Her husband is a big ol softie and is very emotionally sensitive (he's still really masculine tho) but... that is her husband. She is very private & selective about who gets to do that with her.

Sorry it sounds like I'm thrashing her. We just didn't get along all that well as the Fe/Fi clashes were really awkward - but I think she is a good mother to her kids.

I'm not saying the woman you showed me is anything like that lol just her face and mannerisms reminded me of the woman I know really bad.

in Bndonics: SLI or EII for women who look like that. Her face has SEI sweetness but the shape of her face is very IJ-ish.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 10-17-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to ask why my sig video seemed normalizing and what it had to do with her but when I reply it doesn't show it. Forum glitch.

lol. I really like Fever Ray. hmm now that I think about her, she might be beta NF.