Thread: Member Questionnaire (Teddy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Teddy)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Teddy)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    People have their own version of beauty. I usually feel beautiful when I achieve my goals.
    Love is a feeling. That's all.
    What are your most important values?
    -
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't have any spiritual or religious beliefs. There is no evidence that such entity exists and quite frankly I can't see how "a perfect" unseen old man can close his eyes during whatever calamities are happening in this world. I don't have any issue with people who chose a spiritual path as long as they don't try to force me into their belief system.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power to me is when you have invested enough into yourself and you are able to work full capacity. I always try to accumulate as much knowledge as I can so that I will be able to apply it in the future.

Wars and militaries don't interest me much. I think that by this time we should've evolved enough as species to not use wars as a means to reconcile two opposing points of view but I guess I am wrong. I was also never interested in history, except of the parts that were relevant to my skill improvement.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I've had long conversations about philosophy, science and sometimes laws. My interests are in science because I like to find out stuff about how things work in this world and improve them.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am currently a medical student and I am interested in medicine. I am not focused on my body at all and I feel lucky that all the regions are attached to each other in some way.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    The only daily chore that I have is going to the store. Eating sometimes feels like a chore... I have an EII friend and I told him that if one day we will have to live together, we will be the gastric ulcer team.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like Harry Potter books + movies and Star Wars. It's something I hold dear because it influenced my childhood in a way. I don't have enough time to read literature or go to films but I would like to do these one day.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    -
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I am studying.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People claim that sometimes I am too stingy. They also noticed that sometimes I am not aware that I am getting emotionally manipulated.

I dislike that sometimes I don't know how to give up on things that don't work.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People always appreciated about me that I have a great capacity for retaining information and I am able to advance nicely in my career. People see me as someone who likes to think outside the box and who will most likely go against the norm.
    About myself I like that I can figure out complicated things easily and that I can be a good leader. I like that I can do something which sometimes seems unknown for some people and that is putting someone competent in the position where that person's competence lies.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would like to go out more and relax.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Almost never but usually during vacation when I have nothing relevant to do... I start having a sense of dislike towards myself because I am not being productive. It doesn't take much time till I start doing something that might help me improve or go on a trip and see something new.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are trustworthy and if they see something off about me, will tell me. I always appreciate someone who will tell me the truth. I dislike people who are unfair and who judge based on their frustrations. I appreciate the ones who take time and sort things out for themselves instead of spreading frustration around. I also hate overly emotional displays.

I get along mainly with LSI and LSE.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I would like to find a partner who will stick with me through thick and thin. I want to be with someone who can help me open up emotionally and to help me understand why people react to me in a certain way.
    Having a long lasting relationship is important to me but for now it seems unreachable. I don't like people who try to control me since I am loyal by nature and even if I work 12 hours I will always come back. I want to have a nice warm environment to come to.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I think my main concern would be if I make him uncomfortable without realizing it. I am well aware that parents aren't perfect and that some parents are better than others but I want my child to grow up in an environment where he is able to express himself freely. I might dislike his complaints and everything but as a parent my duty is to try to understand him. I will try and not interfere much with his decisions because I want my child to learn how to decide for himself even if that means that there will be consequences. In life, you have to know which decision brings more profit. (happiness, peace, money etc.). I would also like him to learn to be considerate and not avaricious. Having friends is important.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I try to ask them why did they make that specific claim and if they have any additional information to it. Then, if the answer is satisfactory to me, I will gladly accept a different point of view. If not, I will state my point of view. I don't react much to these sort of things, I'm usually busy with something else to even hear what's happening around me.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I try to keep myself updated because of the field of work I chose but my major problem with it is that this whole "politically correctness" starts getting utterly ridiculous. I think that people get offended easily and start dramatizing to the point that you can't say anything even if you have factual evidence for what you are pointing out. People need to learn to take responsibility for what they are claiming and how they behave.

As for the society as a whole, I think that the mentality is still old and outdated. You see people saying that women get raped because they wore revealing clothes or that you have to get married to be happy which is false. To me, as long as you have yourself and work for the things that match who you are, you will be more than happy.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Well, I used to pick my friends based on people who disliked us and people who we disliked. To be honest, those are my longest friendships. While I am 100% sure that wasn't the only criteria, it sort of started like that. I am also able to form friendships whit someone I initially disliked if they prove me I was wrong about them. Something important to me is having things to discuss as a means to improve each other's lives. I think this is the most important thing to me. I have difficulties in understanding how other people relate to me and I ask help from my friends.

Around them I am pretty chill and always have an answer to their issues. I don't get to spend much time with them or talk much because it starts feeling like I am wasting time, but it always makes me happy to see them and catch up with them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I tend to be pretty formal around strangers. I rarely start conversations but if I find someone who has similar interests like I do, we tend to talk a lot and maybe become friends.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m thinking LIE. At least, you definitely seem gamma NT to me.

It may help to look at small groups to distinguish between LIE and ILI: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...e=Small_groups