Those are the only two fashionable philosophers who have ever lived, really. Of course I mean style-wise.
- Mostly wears grey/brown/navy blue like a proper modern manly man
- Died young in a car accident, so he never gets old and decrepit, but is sad
- Is much more recent
- No loose-fitting clothing, shorts, or cool hats
- Vampire coat
- Always has his cigarette to be edgy and French
- Started a whole fashion movement, Werther suits, which are also why denim is blue
- Got really old, but looked pretty attractive by current standards when he was really young
- Enlightenment ruffles for all and military fashions if you're into that
- Wears colors
- Cool hats, dresses, breeches, and more fun for all compared to Camus's grey suits
- Gets dichter than thou, but not usually in pictures
I'm joking even though on 16t no one knows you're joking, but I'm also not joking because parts of these kinds of outfits are legit inspirations for vintage clothing even today. It's also true no other philosophers seem to know how to dress themselves.