TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What the fuck.

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this place while lazily looking for old photos using graveyard-level usernames. Was I lobotomised at some point? Jesus Christ my profile on here is cringey. You'll be pleased to know that a combination of falling on hard times in my early 20's and finding this place meant that I went away, got my degree, wrote a thesis, and now lecture in psychology as a day job. Talk about your fact-finding mission.

Anyway, after many years being much more stable and way less miserable, I can confirm I'm ILE. If anyone wants to debate the legitimacy of socionics with me and why it is that I now consider this my brain junk food of sorts, I lecture in second year personailty. Have at it. My fee is AUD$130/hr. If you want to buy me a beer and talk up some quality garbage, that's free. If you'd like to have a heated debate with me over nothing, well.....you're probably getting that anyway.

What the fuck, this place still exists?

Hi, I'm Bee. I've been here since the dinosaurs, what have I missed in the last 10 years?
    Last edited by Khola aka Bee; 10-10-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bee, good to hear you are still alive, and doing well!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's okay we have all done/said embarrassing stuff when we were younger, I cringe at myself too. As for being an asshole- well again, we all are. As Lois from Family Guy would say, we are all horrible people deep down inside. *grin* What makes you a good person, ironically- is that you realize this. Too many people try to play god and think they are "good", and that is when the real damage begins!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

greetings, noob