Thread: EII Change My Mind

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII Change My Mind

Figure it'd be interesting to see what people here think. To start off, I just want to say that I won’t be making any videos.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I’m a student and I study film. Writing, directing, sometimes working cinematography. I’ve been doing it since I was 12. Before that I was always known for writing and telling stories. Self-expression is really important in life. There’s nothing I really dislike about it. It can just be time-consuming and stressful at times.

What are your values, and why?

Modesty, gratitude, humility, integrity, honesty, respect, individuality. I think it’s important to live with principles in life.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Typology, music, writing, researching topics. I’ve been learning piano more recently. I do everything because I'm curious. I’ve always had a strong fascination with life and I’ve often questioned different constructs and looked to get away from social norms.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I spend most of my time alone. I’m very close with my parents and speak extensively with both of them. My mother is (Dominant) IEI-Fe and my father is (Normalizing) LSE-Te. With my mom, we can talk about pretty much anything. The only thing that tends to bother me is that she’s always trying to turn my studies and interests into something useful and goal-driven. This bothers me because I feel that it can sometimes take away from fully absorbing what I have to say. With my dad, we can also talk about pretty much anything but tend to talk a bit less. I appreciate his fascination in topics without the need to turn them into something but he tends to have much less to say than my mom. My mom also tends to have more enthusiasm than him which can be much more encouraging in dialogue. I tend to play the more encouraging role for my dad and she tends to play the more encouraging role for me. In regards to friends, I don’t have much of a need for them. I have a few close ones but nobody that really knows me beyond a surface level. This is mainly due to the fact that I’m so closed off and I really only want to open up to someone that will always be in my life(for instance with family). Most people tend to open up to me and the people I do let into my life I tend to have close engaging relations with. Everyone else will often see me as cold and aloof until I show a smile or something. I tend to need to mediate my energy with people to avoid coming on too strong.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Really just someone to share thoughts, time, and energy with on different levels.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I haven’t gotten into any conflict lately or that I can remember. I’m normally resolving other people's conflict. There’s not many issues I encounter nowadays. I think we should always look at ourselves first and take full responsibility for our actions before pointing blame or getting frustrated. I’m fairly self-critical.

How would your friends describe you?

I figure everyone I know would probably say something different but I asked a few people.

Female SEI-Fe (2w1): “One of the smartest people I know, understanding, patient, compassionate, introverted, attentive, sincere, funny, creative, honest, really intuitive, reserved, quiet, straightforward, coffee addict, insomniac, kind hearted, polite, HUMBLE.”

Male SLE-Se (7w6): “Steadfast, diligent, caring.”

Female SEI-Fe (9w1): “Smart, mysterious, and funny as hell. You always make me laugh, even if you’re saying something silly.”

Female IEE-Fi (2w3): “Reserved, passionate, helpful to others, honest, you love learning and spreading your knowledge. I did see you as mysterious but that's slowly changing in my point of view after talking to you more. Easy to talk to, good listener. I feel like I can talk to you all day actually. Sincere, compassionate, kind, friendly, caring too. You're different from others which I really like, I guess that's because you're staying true to yourself and sticking to what your values and beliefs are. Not quick to judge, approachable. Overall, amazing in my eyes.”

Male LIE-Te (3w2): "S
    mart, a bit up your own ass sometimes, big thinker, I think you like to try to help people but sometimes gives up on them when you feel like you can't help them which is fair. If you can't help someone you might just make them worse. I'd also add that maybe you look into things a bit too deeply sometimes but that's something I like about you because I do it too."

Female SLI-Si (9w8): "
    Mellow, loyal friend, intelligent, creative, hard working."

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People normally come to me with relationship trouble or mental health issues. I think they see me as insightful, patient, and considerate. Personally, what I like most about myself is my contented nature with life. My ability to not worry too much about anything related to my personal needs.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

On a surface level, people will say I’m not attentive enough to my environment and community. I’m not active enough or what not. Personally, I tend to feel more guilty about not showing the people closest to me that I care about them enough. I’ll include at the end how I described this in a previous thread.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I’m perfectly capable of doing anything on my own. I can procrastinate quite a lot and I don’t always manage my time well but I always tend to get done whatever I set my mind to.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I don’t inherently dislike doing anything. Normally if I’m in the middle of something, it can feel like a chore to do anything else. I like routine. It’s harder for me to get started on something new but once when I’m doing it, I tend to have few issues.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Anything is possible. Right now I’m focused on film and building my career and portfolio in that world but I would love to get into music too. I don’t care about fame or fortune. I just want to be able to support and maintain my lifestyle.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I would do exactly what I’m doing right now.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Moral principles are something I find endearing. I’m attracted to innocence and purity. At the same time, I’m also fascinated by evil and darkness. I've read into and analyzed murderers and rapists. I want to humanize and understand everyone. Most of the people I’ve been interested in have lived through trauma and suffering. At the same time, I’m annoyed by chaotic behavior, lawlessness, and irresponsibility.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I don’t spend much time on this. If I clean, I clean everything. If I decorate, I decorate everything. I'm all or nothing. My style is dark. Black clothes, black sheets, black everything. I pay attention to my sense of smell the most. I’ll often burn incense or run essential oils in my humidifier.

How do you behave around strangers?

Quiet, reserved. I’m either friendly and warm or totally closed off.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I’ll look to see where their anger is coming from. It’s never the case that I would walk away from conflict. I always handle it to the best of my ability. It’s incredibly rare that I would be pushed as far as to lash out. I despise power games and would take no pride in shaming anyone or insulting them. For me, it’s usually assumed that unless I’ve made a promise and broken it or gone against my word in some way; the anger directed at me is usually a projection of the aggressors insecurities or fear. Their motivation for insulting or attacking me is most often entirely self-oriented.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I don’t care much about accomplishments but I won a couple student emmy’s when I was younger and got into some festivals and screenings. That was cool.

What is something you regret?

Anything and everything but I often redirect my attention to the moment in order to keep my mind from going into that place. I’ll deliberately keep myself from looking at old photos or home videos because I’m very sentimental

Who do you admire, and why?

I’m not one to admire people but I respect my parents and those closest to me. I appreciate styles of filmmakers like Terrence Malick or David Lynch.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Being grateful is really important to me. Whenever I start to worry I’ll count my blessings and find peace with what I have. In spite of anything we want in life, what we do on a daily basis is really all that matters. I want to maintain my lifestyle above all else and if I am to worry, it’s only as a means for that. Sometimes I’ll also feel that I want to do certain things in life for my previous self. The child who dreamed big. I don’t want to let him down. He tends to offer me direction and push me forward in life.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

My ideas about reality are always changing. Life is a mystery. We should stay open and curious to the possibilities. I think to believe or subscribe to any specific ideology is to close the door for that. That said, the closest I’d come to describing my view is through Camus’s or Kiekegaard’s absurdism/leap of faith.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

Don’t care about politics (at all) but if I was to set myself on the scale I’d be center, right-leaning. The reason I’d put myself there is that I have a lot of traditional values despite being indifferent towards making people comply to anything. My views are my views and I'm not going to judge other people or project them onto others. I recognize my morality and politics as entirely subjective and thus they shouldn't be made as policy. I think policy should be made to accommodate the majority, that's the only way to sustain culture. If we as a society start accommodating the beliefs of every individual, we're sure to fall into chaos.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I’d open a film production company. It would be fun to write sketches, short romantics or dark satire for YouTube. Ideally I’d like to be able to create real films though as a writer, director, cinematographer. I’m a very visual person.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

Flexibility with time and a good amount of space away from people. I would love to work from home. Preferably doing creative work.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

English because I love writing and all the teachers loved me.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Part of my philosophy is to not expect anything from others. For my films, I’ll often take on every role in the project. It’s rare that I trust others to do a job the way I’d like it to be done. Personal responsibility is really important to me. I think expectation is the root of all conflict.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

At the end of this questionnaire I included a short blurb on this but I was a huge idealist and I’ve become a lot more pragmatic nowadays but I still have that heart in me.

What was your high school experience like?

I went to three different schools in high school. Throughout my life I’ve always felt like I was outside. Small group of friends.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Leaving the house I grew up in was probably one of the most significant events in my life. At least in my eyes. I wrote this after leaving if it helps:

To change. Suppose it’s a part of making things possible or some kind of irony. Is it the worry of leaving behind a life well-suited? Fearing that loss is permanent? Or adjusting to a new stage in life? Sometimes I feel like it’s nice just to travel without any concern. Then, I’d suppose I wouldn’t see change at all. Maybe I could stay stagnant… just for a while. Watch a movie, read a nice book, or listen to some melancholy song that I could relate to. Bring myself some sense of clarity or some sense of bliss. Till that line, “just for a while” is repeated out and spent. Too many nights I end up thinking, “Why couldn’t it be the same?” or “What could I have done differently?”. I fall into this pessimistic pit of fallen aspiration and longing. That bliss and clarity can become so miserable and obscure. It changes, just like everything else. Even the inactive constants are temporary. The coffee stain on my sheets could simply be cleaned out with bleach. The tear in my shirt could be resown and fixed. The misused are useless without their initial user.

Some take meaning in the meaningless because meaning is figurative. I care about a past that doesn’t exist anymore. I care because I tell myself I need to care. Because, who would I be if I didn’t care? Because, maybe someone else cares too. Because that matters. It never comes down to any specific reason. Maybe nothing matters so we must prefer the alternative. Because there is reason. Because there is some truth we must seek. Some possible outcome we have to inundate within ourselves to be happy. My hometown taught me to value having a home with family and friendships. Leaving has put me in the transition of letting go. It’s made this new city and apartment feel cold and empty. Never worn in full. These doors hold no memories and this bedroom isn’t my own. I think about change and how it’s affected my point-of-view. Walking around without believing anything to have purpose would be quite meaningless. That’s probably why it’s so easy to play pretentious games with yourself. To pretend life is simple.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Sure. The innocence and curiosity of childhood shares a special place in my heart.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

To my understanding, trauma is inevitable. My main concern would just be showing the child that they’re loved and supported, giving them adequate attention. It’s a huge responsibility to raise a life into this world. I just want to be sure their upbringing doesn’t rule their life.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I’ll often sleep early when I feel stuck. My body will strain. It's normally because I haven't been active enough or something happened that I can't fix.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I think people need to be more grateful for what they have and how things are. People get so focused on the future and the problems in the world that they tend to spend very little time in the present or showing compassion towards their neighbors. Sometimes I’ll look around and see how trashy everything is and how self-focused people can be. The other day in class, someone shamed a classmate for calling native americans what they deemed to be a derogatory term. The person they shamed was from a totally different country and they had no consideration for the reasoning behind her presupposition.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

If I’m not getting something I want, I’ll find ways to get it. I always look for alternatives. A lot of people are quick to think it’s impossible to get something or do something. I can be very ambitious, especially with my films. I’m not the type to give up easily or let something go.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I’m perfectly capable of managing others and organizing a team. As a director, I do this all the time. I tend to handle stress better than most in these situations. I’ll only lead for my own projects which I’ve planned meticulously. I don’t tend to take on spontaneous leadership roles and I wouldn’t if I wasn’t versed enough in the field to be leading on it.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

I don’t tend to get angry at others, mainly I get frustrated with myself or I start feeling guilty about something and I’ll really beat myself up about it. Otherwise, I tend to find anger quite silly. I’ll likely make a satire some day of all the silly things people get angry about.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

To experience, to love, to learn, to suffer, to try and fail, to try again, to do everything and nothing until you die. Seeking for meaning in life is superfluous. Meaning is written within everything we do.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I dress conservatively. Dark clothing. My color scheme is black and grey with occasion of burgundy or indigo. I don’t try to get people's attention with what I wear, nothing eye catching.

Do you like surprises?

When I was younger I’d try to see what my parents got for Christmas because I was too anxious to wait. I remember finding a present once and pretending on Christmas day like it was the first time I saw it. To answer, I’m not a fan of surprises at all but I wouldn't mind if someone was to surprise me.

I write mainly about romance and existentialism with a psychological bent. Interest in using symbolism and metaphors to express things more objectively. Focused on bringing people back to the individual and their own personal responsibilities rather than that of society or their expectations on others. I'm mostly quiet but when approached I know how to handle conversation. I'm sensitive but not moody. Tend to moments of uncertainty when given too many options but when I do make up my mind, I follow what I want with passion and a strong sense of knowing. When I was younger I was treated like a prodigy filmmaker but I've grown to find that label pretentious and arrogant. I feel it's also instilled in me this feeling like I'm not living up to my full potential. On a personal level, I tend to have a hard time knowing how others perceive me which has made me less conscious of my physical attraction and consequently I don't tend to approach people but rather wait for them to approach me. I've gotten better at this over the years but it's still something I need to work on. I think a part of my intellectualism is a subconscious desire to see my value in some arcane way.

Most of my time I spend listening to music or researching different topics. When I write or create anything, it takes years to come to fruition and sometimes it'll never even see the light. I'm sure you can assume but I'm very reserved. I tend to regret saying certain things or not saying certain things but my energy is mostly focused in the present. I'm a contented person for the most part, at least I preach to be.

I'll also add that I'm interested in spirituality, philosophy, and psychology. I've explored vedic astrology, kundalini, some of alchemy and the four elements as well. Currently I'm practicing transcendental meditation. I used to not be this open but the more self-aware I've become, the more easy it's been for me to act vulnerable(mainly online or in close relations). Nobody really knows me inrl and I'll often feel outside of myself like an observer looking inside myself and others.

Last edited by toska; 11-01-2019 at 03:47 AM.

Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well you do look for work ethics and energy/quality in others so I take it Te seeking
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I relate to this a lot “How do you behave around strangers?

Quiet, reserved. I’m either friendly and warm or totally closed off.”
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

One giant thing to consider... maybe two giant things 1. EII are very sparse with their words and 2. You seem to me very categorical
    -

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you are saying your parents are conflictors. Are you sure you have typed them correctly?

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something felt IEI-ish at first, but I'm fully convinced of EII now. Maybe it's just that I have this mental image that EIIs are supposed to be lame or awkward or something. I think that your mom wants to direct you to goals seems kinda Te, but then it could really be Ni plus you said she's enthusiastic which I'm sure is her Fe. That your dad is sort of the opposite seems atypical of Te, but that could also just be his Si relaxation, or whatever. I didn't read all of it, because obligatory ADHD excuse, but I was very interested and I'll probably come back to it later.

I think there's definitely hints of Te and Si seeking in there, and seeming aloof and being selective with friends is very Fe ignoring + Fi. Also Fi with conflict resolution.

Final typing: EII!
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Totally convinced go for it good luck in life

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw you should be totally impressed that Maritsa gave you the EII seal of approval lmao. Usually she tries to violently destroy anyone who dares to type as EII.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Btw you should be totally impressed that Maritsa gave you the EII seal of approval lmao. Usually she tries to violently destroy anyone who dares to type as EII.
    I guess she got all the evidence i mean she even convinced me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    One giant thing to consider... maybe two giant things 1. EII are very sparse with their words and 2. You seem to me very categorical
    Yes, what doesn't fit typical EII is how toska uses categories; but still, not being typical EII (in one aspect) doesn't mean they are not an EII. And if it sits, it fits.

toska, what other types did you consider or could you consider?

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your thoughts. I wrote this over the course of a week so that could be why it wasn’t sparse. As to categories, I’m not sure. I would say I tend to use them impartially but I’m not sure as to where you’d say that came off. Objectively speaking, I believe everything is ambiguous beyond the surface where everything appears as absolute. Apologies if I’ve misunderstood.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    So you are saying your parents are conflictors. Are you sure you have typed them correctly?
    Yeah, they haven’t had the best relationship and they’ve been in counseling for years but I could be wrong. I’m pretty positive of the type for my mom. My dad tends to act more introverted but he does a lot of extraverted activities. I haven’t gone in depth to be sure for his type.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something felt IEI-ish at first, but I'm fully convinced of EII now. Maybe it's just that I have this mental image that EIIs are supposed to be lame or awkward or something. I think that your mom wants to direct you to goals seems kinda Te, but then it could really be Ni plus you said she's enthusiastic which I'm sure is her Fe. That your dad is sort of the opposite seems atypical of Te, but that could also just be his Si relaxation, or whatever. I didn't read all of it, because obligatory ADHD excuse, but I was very interested and I'll probably come back to it later.

I think there's definitely hints of Te and Si seeking in there, and seeming aloof and being selective with friends is very Fe ignoring + Fi. Also Fi with conflict resolution.

This sounds about right. Thank you!

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesn View Post
    Yes, what doesn't fit typical EII is how toska uses categories; but still, not being typical EII (in one aspect) doesn't mean they are not an EII. And if it sits, it fits.

toska, what other types did you consider or could you consider?
    I’m very introverted so naturally I got rid of the possibility for any extraverted type. I’ve mainly considered IEI and LII in the past(outside of EII). What are your thoughts from reading?

My enneagram I’ve shifted from 1 to 9 to 5 to 4 as I’ve developed my understanding. I’m still a bit iffy between 4 and 5 but if EII, I figured 4 was more likely.
    Last edited by toska; 10-10-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    I’m very introverted so naturally I got rid of the possibility for any extraverted type. I’ve mainly considered IEI and LII in the past(outside of EII). What are your thoughts from reading?

My enneagram I’ve shifted from 1 to 9 to 5 to 4 as I’ve developed my understanding. I’m still a bit iffy between 4 and 5 but if EII, I figured 4 was more likely.
    Something made me think LII in the beginning, but I have no other "evidence" to show outside just me having a general impression. So, I won't try to change your mind, as you might be an EII as well. You seem very intellectual.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesn View Post
    Something made me think LII in the beginning, but I have no other "evidence" to show outside just me having a general impression. So, I won't try to change your mind, as you might be an EII as well. You seem very intellectual.
    Role Ti addict. My intellectualism is masochistic.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Sensitive but not moody" sounds like a very Fi thing, so I agree with EII. I'm both.

I think you are a bit different than some EIIs tho cuz a lot of EIIs are enneagram 1 but you being a 4 makes perfect sense.... and makes you appear more IEI-ish on the surface.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    "Sensitive but not moody" sounds like a very Fi thing, so I agree with EII. I'm both.

I think you are a bit different than some EIIs tho cuz a lot of EIIs are enneagram 1 but you being a 4 makes perfect sense.... and makes you appear more IEI-ish on the surface.
    Thank you! Very true. Didn't know most are 1's, that's insightful. IEI approved.

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    a lot of EIIs are enneagram 1
    Please excuse my interference, but do you have supporting data to back up your claim?

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! Very true. Didn't know most are 1's, that's insightful. IEI approved.
    EII-Ne 9w1 here. Welcome to the club

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    EII-Ne 9w1 here. Welcome to the club
    Thank you! I'd be curious of my subtype. I've been conflicted about it.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII fits the bill. I related with plenty you said by the way, though there were some differences. One similarity is that my childhood was filled with writing, as well as drawing and making music. I have written fantasy/romance type short stories as well, lyrics, etc. I got really tired of journaling though and find that and more formal writing tedious, though I get a lot of positive feedback and told I should write basically.

"I dress conservatively. Dark clothing. My color scheme is black and grey with occasion of burgundy or indigo. I don’t try to get people's attention with what I wear, nothing eye catching." lol this is supposed to be very type 4 and I can relate. I tend to toggle between dark and very light (rainbow). "Gothish" one day, "raverish" one day, grungeish another, delicate yet another. I love wearing all of those colors you mentioned, truly, gray, burgundy, I wear these often, and my favorite color is indigo (in the past i've cited black, indigo/purple and green as being my favorites, but I honestly like and wear the whole fucking rainbow, but I do feel "at home" in many of these colors you mentioned).

I don't know how I feel about this dude really and I feel he is biased in some sort of strong ways, but you may find this of interest if you haven't already seen it.
    "I must work on my mind, for now I realize, everyone of us, has a heaven inside" 4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    EII fits the bill. I related with plenty you said by the way, though there were some differences. One similarity is that my childhood was filled with writing, as well as drawing and making music. I have written fantasy/romance type short stories as well, lyrics, etc. I got really tired of journaling though and find that and more formal writing tedious, though I get a lot of positive feedback and told I should write basically.

"I dress conservatively. Dark clothing. My color scheme is black and grey with occasion of burgundy or indigo. I don’t try to get people's attention with what I wear, nothing eye catching." lol this is supposed to be very type 4 and I can relate. I tend to toggle between dark and very light (rainbow). "Gothish" one day, "raverish" one day, grungeish another, delicate yet another. I love wearing all of those colors you mentioned, truly, gray, burgundy, I wear these often, and my favorite color is indigo (in the past i've cited black, indigo/purple and green as being my favorites, but I honestly like and wear the whole fucking rainbow, but I do feel "at home" in many of these colors you mentioned).

I don't know how I feel about this dude really and I feel he is biased in some sort of strong ways, but you may find this of interest if you haven't already seen it.
    Thank you for the response!

Haha, I think I've seen that video before. I agree with a good bit of it, for me suffering is more about emotional depth. Understanding emotions on a deeper level rather than rejecting or repressing them. Deep, dark and mysterious 4's. I'm a countertype sp too, took me forever to sort cause they make 4's out to be snowflake crybaby unicorns.

Love the song, made me cry(unironically)...

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get the sense that my EIE friend feels this way too and just doesn't want to accept that I'm very likely an EII (the more I watch myself in person, this becomes apparent)... even though for a while he thought I was one... I think EII's, like many of the types, are misunderstood, and people have a hard time accepting someone might be of their own type when their are several differences, but, there are only 16 types and 5000000000 factors that go into the making of a person.

"I must work on my mind, for now I realize, everyone of us, has a heaven inside" 4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry dude, he's a bit dramatic about the 4's in general, don't know if you caught the comment about liking to wear black, reds, and purples though I'm extremely sensitive and easily hurt, but I don't always show it, I tend to not and then go hide somewhere and cry lol.

The thing about being selective with friends someone mentioned lol. That is 100 percent (broken percent key) me also. I don't like shallow relationships much

Thank you for the response!

Haha, I think I've seen that video before. I agree with a good bit of it, for me suffering is more about emotional depth. Understanding emotions on a deeper level rather than rejecting or repressing them. Deep, dark and mysterious 4's. I'm a countertype sp too, took me forever to sort cause they make 4's out to be snowflake crybaby unicorns.

Love the song, made me cry(unironically)...

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still see EII Tosk

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I still see EII Tosk
    Yeah, I'm finding myself most easily suited with EII-Ne. It fits perfect in most to all facets. Doubt I could be properly convinced of another typing. DCNH I'm probably Normal or Harmonic.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NORMAL, I vote NORMAL. Nah really though, idk, you seem potentially harmonic to me

Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If random noobs think you, especially without good typing data, as having EII - this can't be a mistake

"to do everything and nothing until you die"

this reminds P types
    J types, being more rational, want to do only what is good and useful

death theme - Ni value
    your profile avatar with the snake and rotten apple on black background is rather dark for delta F. same for depressive main avatar. more for Ni value

the structure of the title is wrong from the point of language. more to P

Seems you type to own identity/duals mostly Fe/Ti people, - so can be attracted by them and so to have Fe valued type

Based on the seen, I suspect mostly IEI and 2nd EIE for you. The most in your "duals" women are N, so your S type is not excluded still. And it's low possibly for delta F.
    I need your video for nonverbal, anyway.

=

looked your gallery with more attention:

delta F in your betas: Tyson Ritter/Cillian Murphy/Kate Bush - EII, Gene Wilder - IEE, Amanda Peet - mb IEE
    in deltas: Michael Fassbender - EII, Emma Thompson - mb EII, Shari Lewis/Toby Turner/Brandon Calvillo/Keegan-Michael Key/Zach Braff - mb IEE

in EII males a quantity of base Ti. the most seem T. no Fi types ; as you should identify yourself with them, - mb have T type too
    in EII females: 2/15 are Fi
    in IEE males: 4/18 are Fi. many Ti and beta F
    in IEE females: 1/14 is Fi
    in LSE males: a quantity of EIE. some LIE. beta T. no Si types
    in LSE females: almost all Fe/Ti. 1/8 mb Si
    in SLI males: many betas, 2 / 12 are Si
    in SLE females: many betas, no Si

resume: you are much doubtful to be delta F. you do not get what is Fi and not attracted to Si
    Last edited by Sol; 11-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate your effort here but your semantics must just be different than mine. I'd assume that's what this comes down to. My mother is IEI and my roommate as well. I'm much more grounded than them. Not much of a doubt that I'm more static either. My mood never tends to change, I'm always calm and peace-oriented about everything. I never raise my voice or fluctuate in emotions. My voice is pretty monotone but I mainly just try to speak in a way that doesn't disrupt the neutrality of conversation. The IEI in my life are also more sociable, generally speaking, more socially accepted in spite of being total introverts. I lack the sociability and enthusiasm of Fe, most would likely see me as quite indifferent to reciprocity but I'm a very loyal and respectful person. I don't spend too much time worrying over much that's going on in society. I live with a strong understanding of moral principles and I take full responsibility for everything that happens to me or because of me. I'm no victim at all and I would never act as such(trust me I've experienced enough people like that to know). I also don't expect anything from anyone and I don't try to make other people adhere to my values. I'm incredibly selective with friends. The only people in my life are the ones that I share respect for. I'm not going to define Fi for you though, take this how you will.

Seems you disagree with most of my typing and agree with a few. There's a lot to respond to here so I'll get back to this later but you don't really leave me much to say.

SLI's and SEI's tend to be very attractive to me btw but if according to you I typed all of them wrong, then . Obviously, I highly doubt it though. I'm also very close with a lot of them in my personal life.
    Last edited by toska; 11-11-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IR effects should was been taken into account when you did the gallery. as "LSE" are people which inspire the most sympathy
    after 2nd look

Liev Schreiber - mb LSI. a possibility for LSE and other
    Mark Wahlberg - SLE
    Sean Larkin - LIE
    Matt Damon - LIE
    James McAvoy - seems N
    Guillaume Musso - mb SEE
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - EIE
    Divian Ladwa - not *SE, at least
    Steven Crowder - mb ESE. a Si was noticed
    Harvey Weinstein - SLE
    Billy Joel - mb SEE
    Ian McShane - EIE
    Aaron Marino - EIE, or LSI/SLE
    Hugh Jackman - mb IEI
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - LSI
    Mitt Romney - ILE

Jeri Ryan - *EE
    Christina Applegate - *LE
    Radha Mitchell - IEI
    Elin Nordegren - not LSE, at least. no video interviews
    Lene Nystrøm - IE*
    Julie Bowen - mb EIE
    Candice Bergen - LSI
    Natascha McElhone - EIE

there is strong lack of Si types among people you may like the most. the clear most are Se valued
    there are weird avatars from the taste of delta: death, depression, dark colors. themes which attract Se valued mostly

if to exclude close to LSE types, the rest are: SEE, EIE, IEI, IEE, ILE. the IR factor for them is higher. most of these types should not be in too bad IR with you alike superego/subrevisie/suborderie. most of them are F and this is not LSE's trait, what may point on your T type.

I'm rather sure that delta F is not your type. Then that your type is Se valued. That F is not clear and you may be T type.

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I'm rather sure that delta F is not your type. Then that your type is Se valued. That F is not clear and you may be T type.
    Your typing seem quite superficial and far removed from reality. Do you actually listen to how these people think and what they say or do you just type their way of acting? Hope you realize behavior and style is effected by many things exterior to sociotype. Influence of trauma, parents, friends, environment, etc. My parents for instance are LSE and IEI. I experienced and developed off my duality for my entire upbringing. Not everything is this primal attempt to get your dual or whatever. Different fixations lead to expressions which may deviate their presentation from their cognitive preferences. You shouldn't type me based on my pinterest as I've referenced from others and different sites for confirmation before putting up most my typing on those. Trying my best to be objective but that's not to say I'm against the possibility that I could be wrong on some. Regardless, a few of these typings seem absurd and you don't provide any justification for it. If you can give your reasoning, it would be more beneficial than just a list of your general vibe.

Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your "EII men", people with which you should perceive your similarity

Adrien Brody - mb EIE. or INT*
    Liam Neeson - LII
    Sufjan Stevens - IEI
    Michael Angelakos - I*TJ
    Andrew Garfield - LII
    John Mayer - LSI
    Guy Pearce - mb LIE
    John Green - ILE
    James Earl Jones - SEE
    Jemaine Clement - LSI
    Robert Pattinson - ILE, LII
    Nick Cave - LIE [look at Hugo Weaving]
    Jim Adkins - mb LSI

10 / 13 are T
    among T 8/10 are Ti
    if to exlude close to EII types and the ones having only 1 place: LSI, LIE, ILE. the only common dichotomy is T, what may point on your T

your face looks familiar. do not remember clearly did I saw your video. I typed many ones, including on forums and may forget
    you look emotionally cold on the gallery photo. if I saw the video and you'd was EII I'd remembered you with more chance
    base Fi I perceive as having "warm and kind" sight. and some childish. you are other on that photo. in common, F types express emotions on own portraits, not "poker face"

Se valued Ti: LSI, SLE. You seem a quiter than SLE
    among your possible types is LSI. this would explained many betas in your "EII duals"
    in the situation with Ted Bundy you've shown the abbility to notice the visual similarity of people with close types (good S), but did not understood the traits expressed by the nonverbal (weak N)

-
    during VI look into the eyes of people. concentrate on what traits they express, the impressions they arouse in you. F types are not indifferent, not cold, but are emotional, touchy hearts, there is energy flow from their eyes. they rarely express emotions fakely when the eyes and the rest face express the different. they also are not seen as "seriously thinking", but some naive. it's in common

the concentration on superego predisposes to depressive states, what is opposite to inpiration and self-esteem what inspire duals by activating your superid functions. if you have LSI and depressive state - this may be accompanied my higher attention on your superego regions, to be a factor to mistype yourself to EII
    look at EIE people among my bloggers. if they inspire an inner harmony feeling - it's what duals do

mb I helped to you
    wbr

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your typing seem quite superficial and far removed from reality. Do you actually listen to how these people think and what they say or do you just type their way of acting? Hope you realize behavior and style is effected by many things exterior to sociotype. Influence of trauma, parents, friends, environment, etc. My parents for instance are LSE and IEI. I experienced and developed off my duality for my entire upbringing. Not everything is this primal attempt to get your dual or whatever. Different fixations lead to expressions which may deviate their presentation from their cognitive preferences. You shouldn't type me based on my pinterest as I've referenced from others and different sites for confirmation before putting up most my typing on those. Trying my best to be objective but that's not to say I'm against the possibility that I could be wrong on some. Regardless, a few of these typings seem absurd and you don't provide any justification for it. If you can give your reasoning, it would be more beneficial than just a list of your general vibe.
    Toska, sol wanted me to speak with you and I have a very NON-EII thing to advise you of...”it’s better to keep thin peace than to have a war” your identical
    -

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

your face remind me of Charles Gross lol:

"that it will never come again is what makes life sweet"
    - emily dickinson

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IR effects should was been taken into account when you did the gallery. as "LSE" are people which inspire the most sympathy
    after 2nd look

Liev Schreiber - mb LSI. a possibility for LSE and other
    Mark Wahlberg - SLE
    Sean Larkin - LIE
    Matt Damon - LIE
    James McAvoy - seems N
    Guillaume Musso - mb SEE
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - EIE
    Divian Ladwa - not *SE, at least
    Steven Crowder - mb ESE. a Si was noticed
    Harvey Weinstein - SLE
    Billy Joel - mb SEE
    Ian McShane - EIE
    Aaron Marino - EIE, or LSI/SLE
    Hugh Jackman - mb IEI
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - LSI
    Mitt Romney - ILE

Jeri Ryan - *EE
    Christina Applegate - *LE
    Radha Mitchell - IEI
    Elin Nordegren - not LSE, at least. no video interviews
    Lene Nystrøm - IE*
    Julie Bowen - mb EIE
    Candice Bergen - LSI
    Natascha McElhone - EIE

there is strong lack of Si types among people you may like the most. the clear most are Se valued
    there are weird avatars from the taste of delta: death, depression, dark colors. themes which attract Se valued mostly

if to exclude close to LSE types, the rest are: SEE, EIE, IEI, IEE, ILE. the IR factor for them is higher. most of these types should not be in too bad IR with you alike superego/subrevisie/suborderie. most of them are F and this is not LSE's trait, what may point on your T type.

Please write my words down and post it somewhere where you can read it because one day you will read it and smile at it and understand what I mean when I say to you “typing famous people is not worth your time.” You’re welcome!
    -

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please write my words down and post it somewhere where you can read it because one day you will read it and smile at it and understand what I mean when I say to you “typing famous people is not worth your time.” You’re welcome!
    it doesn't take him much time to do these typings, because he only uses VI. he probably doesn't know anything about most of these people, and you can clearly see that in his typings. that's also why he can type so many people, and the amusing thing is that he probably thinks most of these typings are right, and of course he will never admit that he made a mistake.
    my gallery of types:

http://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/

https://rateyourmusic.com/~soundofconfusion

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se valued Ti: LSI, SLE. You seem a quiter than SLE
    among your possible types is LSI. this would explained many betas in your "EII duals"
    My logic and ethics are not clearly defined. This is true. Everything else here is wrong. Although I do appear cold on the surface, most people who know me better tend to say I have a warm presence and a soulful way of speaking. I've always retained a healthy state of mind. My Se is so weak, I don't know how I'm being typed LSI.

You should check out a film of mine. Most are more romantic, existential and nostalgic. Here's a slightly older one that I wrote based on a personal experience:
    https://vimeo.com/166289899

TIM
    Harmonic, EII-2Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    your face remind me of Charles Gross lol
    how do you watch this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast