TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII Change My Mind

-
    Last edited by toska; 08-11-2021 at 10:39 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well you do look for work ethics and energy/quality in others so I take it Te seeking
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I relate to this a lot “How do you behave around strangers?

Quiet, reserved. I’m either friendly and warm or totally closed off.”
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

One giant thing to consider... maybe two giant things 1. EII are very sparse with their words and 2. You seem to me very categorical
    -

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you are saying your parents are conflictors. Are you sure you have typed them correctly?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something felt IEI-ish at first, but I'm fully convinced of EII now. Maybe it's just that I have this mental image that EIIs are supposed to be lame or awkward or something. I think that your mom wants to direct you to goals seems kinda Te, but then it could really be Ni plus you said she's enthusiastic which I'm sure is her Fe. That your dad is sort of the opposite seems atypical of Te, but that could also just be his Si relaxation, or whatever. I didn't read all of it, because obligatory ADHD excuse, but I was very interested and I'll probably come back to it later.

I think there's definitely hints of Te and Si seeking in there, and seeming aloof and being selective with friends is very Fe ignoring + Fi. Also Fi with conflict resolution.

Final typing: EII!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Totally convinced go for it good luck in life

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw you should be totally impressed that Maritsa gave you the EII seal of approval lmao. Usually she tries to violently destroy anyone who dares to type as EII.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Btw you should be totally impressed that Maritsa gave you the EII seal of approval lmao. Usually she tries to violently destroy anyone who dares to type as EII.
    I guess she got all the evidence i mean she even convinced me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    One giant thing to consider... maybe two giant things 1. EII are very sparse with their words and 2. You seem to me very categorical
    Yes, what doesn't fit typical EII is how toska uses categories; but still, not being typical EII (in one aspect) doesn't mean they are not an EII. And if it sits, it fits.

toska, what other types did you consider or could you consider?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    I’m very introverted so naturally I got rid of the possibility for any extraverted type. I’ve mainly considered IEI and LII in the past(outside of EII). What are your thoughts from reading?

My enneagram I’ve shifted from 1 to 9 to 5 to 4 as I’ve developed my understanding. I’m still a bit iffy between 4 and 5 but if EII, I figured 4 was more likely.
    Something made me think LII in the beginning, but I have no other "evidence" to show outside just me having a general impression. So, I won't try to change your mind, as you might be an EII as well. You seem very intellectual.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Sensitive but not moody" sounds like a very Fi thing, so I agree with EII. I'm both.

I think you are a bit different than some EIIs tho cuz a lot of EIIs are enneagram 1 but you being a 4 makes perfect sense.... and makes you appear more IEI-ish on the surface.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    a lot of EIIs are enneagram 1
    Please excuse my interference, but do you have supporting data to back up your claim?

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! Very true. Didn't know most are 1's, that's insightful. IEI approved.
    EII-Ne 9w1 here. Welcome to the club

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII fits the bill. I related with plenty you said by the way, though there were some differences. One similarity is that my childhood was filled with writing, as well as drawing and making music. I have written fantasy/romance type short stories as well, lyrics, etc. I got really tired of journaling though and find that and more formal writing tedious, though I get a lot of positive feedback and told I should write basically.

"I dress conservatively. Dark clothing. My color scheme is black and grey with occasion of burgundy or indigo. I don’t try to get people's attention with what I wear, nothing eye catching." lol this is supposed to be very type 4 and I can relate. I tend to toggle between dark and very light (rainbow). "Gothish" one day, "raverish" one day, grungeish another, delicate yet another. I love wearing all of those colors you mentioned, truly, gray, burgundy, I wear these often, and my favorite color is indigo (in the past i've cited black, indigo/purple and green as being my favorites, but I honestly like and wear the whole fucking rainbow, but I do feel "at home" in many of these colors you mentioned).

I don't know how I feel about this dude really and I feel he is biased in some sort of strong ways, but you may find this of interest if you haven't already seen it.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get the sense that my EIE friend feels this way too and just doesn't want to accept that I'm very likely an EII (the more I watch myself in person, this becomes apparent)... even though for a while he thought I was one... I think EII's, like many of the types, are misunderstood, and people have a hard time accepting someone might be of their own type when their are several differences, but, there are only 16 types and 5000000000 factors that go into the making of a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Something felt IEI-ish at first, but I'm fully convinced of EII now. Maybe it's just that I have this mental image that EIIs are supposed to be lame or awkward or something. I think that your mom wants to direct you to goals seems kinda Te, but then it could really be Ni plus you said she's enthusiastic which I'm sure is her Fe. That your dad is sort of the opposite seems atypical of Te, but that could also just be his Si relaxation, or whatever. I didn't read all of it, because obligatory ADHD excuse, but I was very interested and I'll probably come back to it later.

I think there's definitely hints of Te and Si seeking in there, and seeming aloof and being selective with friends is very Fe ignoring + Fi. Also Fi with conflict resolution.

Final typing: EII!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry dude, he's a bit dramatic about the 4's in general, don't know if you caught the comment about liking to wear black, reds, and purples though I'm extremely sensitive and easily hurt, but I don't always show it, I tend to not and then go hide somewhere and cry lol.

The thing about being selective with friends someone mentioned lol. That is 100 percent (broken percent key) me also. I don't like shallow relationships much

Thank you for the response!

Haha, I think I've seen that video before. I agree with a good bit of it, for me suffering is more about emotional depth. Understanding emotions on a deeper level rather than rejecting or repressing them. Deep, dark and mysterious 4's. I'm a countertype sp too, took me forever to sort cause they make 4's out to be snowflake crybaby unicorns.

Love the song, made me cry(unironically)...

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still see EII Tosk

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NORMAL, I vote NORMAL. Nah really though, idk, you seem potentially harmonic to me

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If random noobs think you, especially without good typing data, as having EII - this can't be a mistake

"to do everything and nothing until you die"

this reminds P types
    J types, being more rational, want to do only what is good and useful

death theme - Ni value
    your profile avatar with the snake and rotten apple on black background is rather dark for delta F. same for depressive main avatar. more for Ni value

the structure of the title is wrong from the point of language. more to P

Seems you type to own identity/duals mostly Fe/Ti people, - so can be attracted by them and so to have Fe valued type

Based on the seen, I suspect mostly IEI and 2nd EIE for you. The most in your "duals" women are N, so your S type is not excluded still. And it's low possibly for delta F.
    I need your video for nonverbal, anyway.

=

looked your gallery with more attention:

delta F in your betas: Tyson Ritter/Cillian Murphy/Kate Bush - EII, Gene Wilder - IEE, Amanda Peet - mb IEE
    in deltas: Michael Fassbender - EII, Emma Thompson - mb EII, Shari Lewis/Toby Turner/Brandon Calvillo/Keegan-Michael Key/Zach Braff - mb IEE

in EII males a quantity of base Ti. the most seem T. no Fi types ; as you should identify yourself with them, - mb have T type too
    in EII females: 2/15 are Fi
    in IEE males: 4/18 are Fi. many Ti and beta F
    in IEE females: 1/14 is Fi
    in LSE males: a quantity of EIE. some LIE. beta T. no Si types
    in LSE females: almost all Fe/Ti. 1/8 mb Si
    in SLI males: many betas, 2 / 12 are Si
    in SLE females: many betas, no Si

resume: you are much doubtful to be delta F. you do not get what is Fi and not attracted to Si
    Last edited by Sol; 11-10-2019 at 07:37 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IR effects should was been taken into account when you did the gallery. as "LSE" are people which inspire the most sympathy
    after 2nd look

Liev Schreiber - mb LSI. a possibility for LSE and other
    Mark Wahlberg - SLE
    Sean Larkin - LIE
    Matt Damon - LIE
    James McAvoy - seems N
    Guillaume Musso - mb SEE
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - EIE
    Divian Ladwa - not *SE, at least
    Steven Crowder - mb ESE. a Si was noticed
    Harvey Weinstein - SLE
    Billy Joel - mb SEE
    Ian McShane - EIE
    Aaron Marino - EIE, or LSI/SLE
    Hugh Jackman - mb IEI
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - LSI
    Mitt Romney - ILE

Jeri Ryan - *EE
    Christina Applegate - *LE
    Radha Mitchell - IEI
    Elin Nordegren - not LSE, at least. no video interviews
    Lene Nystrøm - IE*
    Julie Bowen - mb EIE
    Candice Bergen - LSI
    Natascha McElhone - EIE

there is strong lack of Si types among people you may like the most. the clear most are Se valued
    there are weird avatars from the taste of delta: death, depression, dark colors. themes which attract Se valued mostly

if to exclude close to LSE types, the rest are: SEE, EIE, IEI, IEE, ILE. the IR factor for them is higher. most of these types should not be in too bad IR with you alike superego/subrevisie/suborderie. most of them are F and this is not LSE's trait, what may point on your T type.

I'm rather sure that delta F is not your type. Then that your type is Se valued. That F is not clear and you may be T type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your "EII men", people with which you should perceive your similarity

Adrien Brody - mb EIE. or INT*
    Liam Neeson - LII
    Sufjan Stevens - IEI
    Michael Angelakos - I*TJ
    Andrew Garfield - LII
    John Mayer - LSI
    Guy Pearce - mb LIE
    John Green - ILE
    James Earl Jones - SEE
    Jemaine Clement - LSI
    Robert Pattinson - ILE, LII
    Nick Cave - LIE [look at Hugo Weaving]
    Jim Adkins - mb LSI

10 / 13 are T
    among T 8/10 are Ti
    if to exlude close to EII types and the ones having only 1 place: LSI, LIE, ILE. the only common dichotomy is T, what may point on your T

your face looks familiar. do not remember clearly did I saw your video. I typed many ones, including on forums and may forget
    you look emotionally cold on the gallery photo. if I saw the video and you'd was EII I'd remembered you with more chance
    base Fi I perceive as having "warm and kind" sight. and some childish. you are other on that photo. in common, F types express emotions on own portraits, not "poker face"

Se valued Ti: LSI, SLE. You seem a quiter than SLE
    among your possible types is LSI. this would explained many betas in your "EII duals"
    in the situation with Ted Bundy you've shown the abbility to notice the visual similarity of people with close types (good S), but did not understood the traits expressed by the nonverbal (weak N)

-
    during VI look into the eyes of people. concentrate on what traits they express, the impressions they arouse in you. F types are not indifferent, not cold, but are emotional, touchy hearts, there is energy flow from their eyes. they rarely express emotions fakely when the eyes and the rest face express the different. they also are not seen as "seriously thinking", but some naive. it's in common

the concentration on superego predisposes to depressive states, what is opposite to inpiration and self-esteem what inspire duals by activating your superid functions. if you have LSI and depressive state - this may be accompanied my higher attention on your superego regions, to be a factor to mistype yourself to EII
    look at EIE people among my bloggers. if they inspire an inner harmony feeling - it's what duals do

mb I helped to you
    wbr

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your typing seem quite superficial and far removed from reality. Do you actually listen to how these people think and what they say or do you just type their way of acting? Hope you realize behavior and style is effected by many things exterior to sociotype. Influence of trauma, parents, friends, environment, etc. My parents for instance are LSE and IEI. I experienced and developed off my duality for my entire upbringing. Not everything is this primal attempt to get your dual or whatever. Different fixations lead to expressions which may deviate their presentation from their cognitive preferences. You shouldn't type me based on my pinterest as I've referenced from others and different sites for confirmation before putting up most my typing on those. Trying my best to be objective but that's not to say I'm against the possibility that I could be wrong on some. Regardless, a few of these typings seem absurd and you don't provide any justification for it. If you can give your reasoning, it would be more beneficial than just a list of your general vibe.
    Toska, sol wanted me to speak with you and I have a very NON-EII thing to advise you of...”it’s better to keep thin peace than to have a war” your identical
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

your face remind me of Charles Gross lol:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IR effects should was been taken into account when you did the gallery. as "LSE" are people which inspire the most sympathy
    after 2nd look

Liev Schreiber - mb LSI. a possibility for LSE and other
    Mark Wahlberg - SLE
    Sean Larkin - LIE
    Matt Damon - LIE
    James McAvoy - seems N
    Guillaume Musso - mb SEE
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - EIE
    Divian Ladwa - not *SE, at least
    Steven Crowder - mb ESE. a Si was noticed
    Harvey Weinstein - SLE
    Billy Joel - mb SEE
    Ian McShane - EIE
    Aaron Marino - EIE, or LSI/SLE
    Hugh Jackman - mb IEI
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - LSI
    Mitt Romney - ILE

Jeri Ryan - *EE
    Christina Applegate - *LE
    Radha Mitchell - IEI
    Elin Nordegren - not LSE, at least. no video interviews
    Lene Nystrøm - IE*
    Julie Bowen - mb EIE
    Candice Bergen - LSI
    Natascha McElhone - EIE

there is strong lack of Si types among people you may like the most. the clear most are Se valued
    there are weird avatars from the taste of delta: death, depression, dark colors. themes which attract Se valued mostly

if to exclude close to LSE types, the rest are: SEE, EIE, IEI, IEE, ILE. the IR factor for them is higher. most of these types should not be in too bad IR with you alike superego/subrevisie/suborderie. most of them are F and this is not LSE's trait, what may point on your T type.

I'm rather sure that delta F is not your type. Then that your type is Se valued. That F is not clear and you may be T type.
    Please write my words down and post it somewhere where you can read it because one day you will read it and smile at it and understand what I mean when I say to you “typing famous people is not worth your time.” You’re welcome!
    -

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Please write my words down and post it somewhere where you can read it because one day you will read it and smile at it and understand what I mean when I say to you “typing famous people is not worth your time.” You’re welcome!
    it doesn't take him much time to do these typings, because he only uses VI. he probably doesn't know anything about most of these people, and you can clearly see that in his typings. that's also why he can type so many people, and the amusing thing is that he probably thinks most of these typings are right, and of course he will never admit that he made a mistake.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

how do you watch this?
    i like dark humor

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. I can respect Sol's world, he's probably seeing a pattern of his own. If I fit as LSI and that's his truth, so-be-it. I take everything in life by faith anyway, here's some NON-Ne bars:

"As far as universal perspective is concerned, there is no way to get life objectively right or objectively wrong. Therefore, if it isn't possible to get life wrong and so there isn't a way to get life right, what's left to do?"
    I think your communication style on this website is very sincere and open minded. when I compare it to my way of writing, I would say that you're an ethical type, and that Ti and Se are the functions that you probably value the least. I also think that many of your EII typings are correct, which makes me think that you have quite a lot of experience with this type. it's hard to type people here since there's often little information that you can work with, but my overall impression of you is that you are an INFx type, and that EII is very likely. just my 2 cents
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the example of base Fi is @Luminous Lynx
    you may compare your emotionality with him to notice the difference
    he also did a video for a typing

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Toska
    -