Thread: Are male ESIs creepy?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are male ESIs creepy?

Some of us seem to have an unfortunate combination of horniness/assertive sexuality and a lack of charisma. If you’re not a victim type who feels strong physical attraction from the outset, you’ll probably find me as a little thirsty and weird since i like to lead with compliments and making my intentions known instead of being smooth and subtle at first. It seems like most women in a club/bar setting respond better to neutral Fe statements like “you guys look like you’re having fun!”, “Eyyyy! sing that shit sis!”, “you’re giving big Capricorn energy!”, etc. which feels gross and unnatural to me

I thought it was just a me issue, but I find the backlash The Weeknd (who I suspect is ESI) is getting for trying to play this sexy BDSM cult leader in his HBO show and failing horribly to appeal to women relatable in a way

Last edited by Averroes; 07-01-2023 at 05:42 PM.

[Channeled message]No. It is just the Weekend's turn to go through the Illuminati humiliation ritual like Doja Cat and Will Smith did. This means that the handler picks an alter of the entity called the Weekend that can do certain things in a conventionally awkward manner [/channeled message]

@Averroes the videos were funny. Put em back in?

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think his character is supposed to be creepy so in that way he's doing a good job. But i don't think this is an Esi men problem...
    I was doing some research after seeing the first episode and apparently a lot of his fans (and some non fans) find him very attractive and not creepy.

I think some people have more appeal when they aren't trying.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Of ESI the strongest and hence most noticable function is F. Sexuality is more about S, so is not the main impression from type traits side.
    Charisma, in the sense of emotional influence, should not be among big problems for base F (from the type itself). Other factors may influence on charisma too as: general self assurance, positive emotional/energy state, anything what can be liked or not in you.

Negative impression from types side relates to: 1) weak functions, 2) IR.

If you suppose S related as main impression from you - then mb you have not ESI. The situation does not exclude N too, as can be a problem of adequate self-perception in this region.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehh. Charisma is a skill. It's something people can have naturally, but it can also be developed. All you need is some examples to observe, analyze, and learn from. The problem ESIs will have with it is lacking the energy to sustain its use due to introversion causing us to become drained by it rapidly. I think that's most likely the reason so many introverts don't bother to ever learn it, and remain awkward: it's draining for us to use those skills.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I currently type The Weeknd as ILI>ILE. I think his life is too chaotic for him to be a rational type.

Any thoughts on leo gura? He reminds me of Jordan peterson. https://youtu.be/6DEGfopquio

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Some of us seem to have an unfortunate combination of horniness/assertive sexuality and a lack of charisma. If you’re not a victim type who feels strong physical attraction from the outset, you’ll probably find me as a little thirsty and weird since i like to lead with compliments and making my intentions known instead of being smooth and subtle at first. It seems like most women in a club/bar setting respond better to neutral Fe statements like “you guys look like you’re having fun!”, “Eyyyy! sing that shit sis!”, “you’re giving big Capricorn energy!”, etc. which feels gross and unnatural to me

I thought it was just a me issue, but I find the backlash The Weeknd (who I suspect is ESI) is getting for trying to play this sexy BDSM cult leader in his HBO show and failing horribly to appeal to women relatable in a way

Just because the weeknd is ugly or doesn't have the looks to pull off the character he is acting doesn't make every ESI creepy as shit. The weeknd was trying to be sexy, but he really turned out looking like a cringy creep when acting. I think it's bad acting.

The weekend seems more sx4, which is more EIE versus ESI being way more likely to be sp4 than sx4. But either way, ESI tend to be more reserved and keep to themselves. Good examples of real ESI celebrities are like Eminem or Rihanna.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some ESI males when younger are shy, but I don't think creepy. At most they're just...shy. A bit awkward - not creepy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand this thread....my ILE son's ESI friend gets all the girls.

He's rich and native american, but still.