Thread: Any wild guesses?

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [Video available] Any wild guesses?

Hello everyone,

Although I am not keen on recording a video of myself, I am willing to give VI a try!
    I tried to chose pictures taken on different occasions and where I smile/don't smile in order to have a better general view.

Any wild guesses?

EDIT on 10/11/2019:
    I have now recorded a 17 minutes video for additional evidence.
    If you are interested in this video, just let me know and I will send you a link in PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xima; 10-11-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: New information to add

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Xima, ESI is a strong possibility. Leaning toward the Fi subtype, I think.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gamma SF

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    gamma SF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Xima, ESI is a strong possibility. Leaning toward the Fi subtype, I think.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Very interesting that you both saw gamma in those pictures as this is the quadra I relate to the most, even if I currently see myself as ILI.
    However, when I started reading about socionics two years ago, I used to think I was ESI. Therefore, I am still open to that possibility.

Could you tell me what you saw in me that was ESI/Gamma SF?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xima View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.

Very interesting that you both saw gamma in those pictures as this is the quadra I relate to the most, even if I currently see myself as ILI.
    However, when I started reading about socionics two years ago, I used to think I was ESI. Therefore, I am still open to that possibility.

Could you tell me what you saw in me that was ESI/Gamma SF?
    Clockwise from upper left:

Pic #1: Black shirt picture; smiling like no ILI ever smiles, Fi because smile doesn't extend far into eyes, as an Fe smile would. Shows some Te rather than Ti, but T is weaker than F. A "nice guy" feeler picture.

Pic #2: Knit hat, like Eminem. Compact, self-sufficient, practical. In tune with environment. Not flashy.

Pic #3: "Hey, man, I'm being totally open and honest with you. This is deep." < Fi -dom. Assured of own opinion.*

Pic #4: Out of character for ESI-Fi, but shows an attempt at Se.

*My best friend from HS (ESI) had this look sometimes. I had three good friends then. The best was an ESI, then an IEI, then an ILI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you both for your feedback. I love how VI alone can make me be seen as two "conflicting" types, in my case being ESI and ILE (two types that I have considered over the past).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Clockwise from upper left:

Pic #1: Black shirt picture; smiling like no ILI ever smiles, Fi because smile doesn't extend far into eyes, as an Fe smile would. Shows some Te rather than Ti, but T is weaker than F. A "nice guy" feeler picture.

Pic #2: Knit hat, like Eminem. Compact, self-sufficient, practical. In tune with environment. Not flashy.

Pic #3: "Hey, man, I'm being totally open and honest with you. This is deep." < Fi -dom. Assured of own opinion.*

Pic #4: Out of character for ESI-Fi, but shows an attempt at Se.

*My best friend from HS (ESI) had this look sometimes. I had three good friends then. The best was an ESI, then an IEI, then an ILI.
    Interesting analysis... Do you have any books/websites/other on VI to recommend? I was considering purchasing one book: "How to Find Yourself and Your Best Match. Socionics. the Modern Approach to Psychological Types" (Rod Novichkov and Julia Varabyova), have you heard about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ILE
    Interesting. Is it a gut feeling or can you elaborate more on why you see ILE? Also, any good source on VI to recommend?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone,

Although I am not keen on recording a video of myself, I am willing to give VI a try!
    I tried to chose pictures taken on different occasions and where I smile/don't smile in order to have a better general view.

Any wild guesses?

Man, you look like the guy who lures tourists at the airport to your torture hostel with those friendly yet cold eyes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XNFp

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you both for your feedback. I love how VI alone can make me be seen as two "conflicting" types, in my case being ESI and ILE (two types that I have considered over the past).

Interesting analysis... Do you have any books/websites/other on VI to recommend? I was considering purchasing one book: "How to Find Yourself and Your Best Match. Socionics. the Modern Approach to Psychological Types" (Rod Novichkov and Julia Varabyova), have you heard about it?

Interesting. Is it a gut feeling or can you elaborate more on why you see ILE? Also, any good source on VI to recommend?
    ILE or EIE, i think im seeing 4d Ne and some Fe valuing, yeah a gut feeling u could say

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    XNFp
    Is it a gut feeling?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think all type guesses are just gut feelings - some people are just better at convincing its right.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright so I think we got pretty interesting results with only four pictures... among those results some types that I have been considering over the past!

I am considering doing a 10-15 minutes video of myself (I don't want it to be too long) where I would answer some of the questions found here:
    https://wholesocionics.blogspot.com/2019/04/personality-questionnaire.html

Indeed, I have been reading about socionics for now two years now and I still can't figure out what my type could be. Your input could really be helpful.

Would anyone be interested in it? If so, just let me now and I will record it and PM you a link or something.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ExFx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alright so I think we got pretty interesting results with only four pictures... among those results some types that I have been considering over the past!

I am considering doing a 10-15 minutes video of myself (I don't want it to be too long) where I would answer some of the questions found here:
    https://wholesocionics.blogspot.com/2019/04/personality-questionnaire.html

Indeed, I have been reading about socionics for now two years now and I still can't figure out what my type could be. Your input could really be helpful.

Would anyone be interested in it? If so, just let me now and I will record it and PM you a link or something.
    I'd be interested in seeing it. I'm always ready to modify my opinions in the face of additional evidence.