Thread: Are people with Williams Syndrome really ESE?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are people with Williams Syndrome really ESE?

I was thinking they're LSE-Te because of their uncontrollable tempers and the fact that sometimes they can cause severe harm to people or their environment. There was a book written about a girl with it and she was violent and destructive. They can be quite mean behind closed doors (I read on a forum somewhere, I don't remember what it was though that one of them severely harmed their younger sibling according to their mother). They seem to have Ni-PoLR. And if they were ESE then 76-86% of them wouldn't believe they had few friends or problems with their friends (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome). They're also reserved in their 30s and later according to the WSA's website. Someone I knew who met or knew one said the person with Williams Syndrome was shy. I'm worried that I have Williams Syndrome.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Genetic disorders are not personality traits
    The diagnosis is confirmed using genetic tests. If you're worried see a doctor.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

its possible that personality traits and genetic defects coincide. i dont really know anything about williams syndrome tho, ive read its about missing a chromosome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That very well may be. But I would think there's been studies on that. Can't find any though which is odd.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Vast majority of people with Williams Syndrome usually have IQ < 100 average being 60. Anyway if you think you are rarity among rarity then get tested. There are significant health risks.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Vast majority of people with Williams Syndrome usually have IQ < 100 average being 60. Anyway if you think you are rarity among rarity then get tested. There are significant health risks.
    Cmon if his IQ was 60 he wouldnt be asking us the question + wouldnt he litterally look like a person with williams syndrome. U cant overlook it lol its like down syndrome in that regard

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    My parents don't think I have it so they don't want to pay for the test (well, my father has no interest and my mother is sure I don't have it). Do you think I'm stupid from my posts you've seen? I do want to be seen as smart by every ILE-Ti (more than any other type because ILE-Ti are the most discerning) who observes what I do, but I also care about the truth. I've frequently been frustrated ever since I was 3 years old when me and my work wasn't perfect. I could never meet my own idealized self-image.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    My parents don't think I have it so they don't want to pay for the test (well, my father has no interest and my mother is sure I don't have it). Do you think I'm stupid from my posts you've seen? I do want to be seen as smart by every ILE-Ti (more than any other type because ILE-Ti are the most discerning) who observes what I do, but I also care about the truth. I've frequently been frustrated ever since I was 3 years old when me and my work wasn't perfect. I could never meet my own idealized self-image.
    LOL. I mean I don't know IQ distribution of Williams syndrome however I hinted that in that case you must have a very high IQ for one. If you have it then you are likely very rare.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Williams Syndrome causes very low spatial IQ. Verbal skills are well preserved, oddly, but the overall IQ (the mean) is still usually below 70 just because of that lack of spatial and often also mathematical abilities.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol I didn't know what that was so I looked it up- and I think it is kind of ESFj in a kind of offensive mad TV ish way- but only in a shallow comical sense.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah there are definitely ESE's with better logical erudition what many logical type has.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type