User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

Hello,

My computer died about a year ago and I lost my password for my profile (HERO). Please let me know whether or not it would be possible to merge the two.

I'm not 100% sure regarding most of my favourites at this point in my life, and I'd probably have to read and re-read many books. I guess in the past and recently, favourite books have included Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov and The Friend of the Family, Virginia Woolf's Orlando, James Baldwin's Giovanni's Room, Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar (I also have to re-read that one to see if I still like it as much), The Bible (although I still have to finish reading all of it, so I guess it doesn't count), etc. I might have new and different favourites in the future. In the past and recently, favourite movies include Taxi Blues and Dogville. Favourite albums include Lost in Space by Aimee Mann and Clumsy by Our Lady Peace.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Tell me something in pm only @HERO would know and I will merge your accounts.

Welcome back.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW