Thread: A question about seemingly abnormal behavior for types.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A question about seemingly abnormal behavior for types.

I think my type is either ILI or LII. I noticed that sometimes when I believe that I am by myself I become more "lively". I begin to act more expressively and looney and may even perform minor physical activities which I would almost never do in the company of others. Usually my disposition is rather cold and stolid, but then it seems to naturally transition to that more lively state when I am alone. I reckon this indicates that I am LII or totally mistyped, but I would like input from more knowledgeable individuals.

Could somebody provide a good explanation for what this is indicative of in relation to type and the way the functions manifest? Thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathom View Post
    Usually my disposition is rather cold and stolid, but then it seems to naturally transition to that more lively state when I am alone.
    this reminds introvertion. and to perceive yourself as "cold" is more common for T types

> I reckon this indicates that I am LII or totally mistyped, but I would like input from more knowledgeable individuals.

make a typing theme with videointerview to get opinions about your type