I'm not sure if all of these forum entries are submitted to the correct subforum (maybe if I can gain more technical answers by submission to dedicated subforums of this site, I'll resubmit) but previous to this one in question, I mentioned in passing without much elaboration, that I seek stimulation of my suggestive Se via the secondarily sensing ESI/LSI; for finding myself agitated and impatient with Se dominants that I know. Is this merely a matter of slower development as a trade-off, while being able to bypass being enraged in the process, or is there simply no slower alternative to just interacting with dominants of functions for which, development is desired? I know that people can do activities singularly (in my case exercise, sport, observation of mobile details, ???) that promote use of a function, without necessarily a strong user of the function present - but having a reference by which to catalogue responses (perhaps pathologically, since Se is intrinsically an improvisational and responsive function, that is obviously not used in a studied, planned or formulaic basis to be catalogued) of a proficient Se user to various situations, I could not do with myself as as a mere reference.

Even if you don't have a conclusive answer to the first question, ideas about how I could train use of Se in activities aside from physical exercise or sport would be appreciated. (I do both already - not that I'm opposed to those as methods ).