Thread: Type me based on this neat questionnaire

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Reading this back just little under a year after I wrote it, it feels like I wasnt being real. The scatterbrain act running through it seems put-on, or perhaps it was during the influence of some manic surge. Anyways, this video is a better benchmark of who I am:

https://youtu.be/zitemiq21CU
    This is exactly the impression I got when I read the original post. It seemed like an act. EIE makes sense. Takes one to know one.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trade secret
    A lot of it is to do with entering mental roles to act out and narrativizing the moment.
    Lol so standard Ni creative : P

The secretiveness too is expected: P

I am interested though, if you would be willing to share a description of one of these mental roles/narrativised moments in a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Lol so standard Ni creative : P

The secretiveness too is expected: P

I am interested though, if you would be willing to share a description of one of these mental roles/narrativised moments in a situation.
    Sometimes I can interact with a piece of art at the beginning of a day, usually a song that has a strong emotional impact on me, and I let that vibe start influencing me. I see myself in the light of the song, I let it add a confidence to me if I desire it to be that way. I start developing the narrative in my head and when I start interacting with people, there is a distinct effect of it impacting how I express. I also take on characteristics of cultural figures or movements that I'm inspired by in longer periods of time and immerse myself in that.
    The overarching narrative of it all is to "Treat life like an artform"
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I can interact with a piece of art at the beginning of a day, usually a song that has a strong emotional impact on me, and I let that vibe start influencing me. I see myself in the light of the song, I let it add a confidence to me if I desire it to be that way. I start developing the narrative in my head and when I start interacting with people, there is a distinct effect of it impacting how I express. I also take on characteristics of cultural figures or movements that I'm inspired by in longer periods of time and immerse myself in that.
    The overarching narrative of it all is to "Treat life like an artform"
    Thanks, and that's cool to me actually. Definitely very Ni-creative (i.e. very imaginative about putting on public images, and all that history oriented and narrative stuff) & artistic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12