Thoughts?

ne/si mb <3

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My impression from @FreelancePoliceman’s clip is that she’s hot and I like her a lot, but it is hard for me to separate her personality from her face, her hairstyle, and her makeup, which I’m attracted to on a deep, visceral level. I noticed that she starts out singing flat, which seems unprofessional, and as much as I’d like to call her a dual, I think she’s an extrovert.

In @kalinoche’s clip, she becomes clearly an IEE. The random hair, the infantile come on, my interpretation of her presence as Benefit, all point to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My impression from @FreelancePoliceman’s clip is that she’s hot and I like her a lot, but it is hard for me to separate her personality from her face, her hairstyle, and her makeup, which I’m attracted to on a deep, visceral level. I noticed that she starts out singing flat, which seems unprofessional, and as much as I’d like to call her a dual, I think she’s an extrovert.

In @kalinoche’s clip, she becomes clearly an IEE. The random hair, the infantile come on, my interpretation of her presence as Benefit, all point to that conclusion.
    The composer of this song is Serge Gainsbourg. My understanding is that he was big on producing his tracks in a way that showcases an visceral girly inhibition,desire, vulnerability and virtual unwittingness so maybe she was asked to sing like that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Wow, I didn’t know he produced that first song. It is quite sexy, but I’ve always thought that I’d wait until I got older to listen to it closely. Weird, eh? I still feel that way, which now tells me that that song is not true to my nature.

That second video is creepy. He might be a Caregiver dealing with an Infantile, but he seems like a pedophile to me. It’s like what happens when Caregiver-Infantile goes seriously wrong.

I think that it is hard for most people to sing in a manner that is very different to their natures. I think it is much more likely for people of similar inclinations to “find” each other.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-01-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^that's his daughter, Adam

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    ^that's his daughter, Adam
    Then the guy is creepier than I imagined.

Sx-first without limits.

*EDIT*. @ooo, I meant to mark your post as “constructive”.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol... it's a bit creepy yea, he had a thing for much younger girls

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol... it's a bit creepy yea, he had a thing for much younger girls
    There are two reasons why a guy might like younger women. One, they are fertile and can produce children, which seems like a fine idea to me. Two, the guys want to dominate inexperienced women, which seems very much not OK to me.

I will admit that I seem to like to be sexually aggressive, but I need a strong woman for that; one who will push back, one who will only submit because she wants to, not because she has to. I hate power imbalances in relationships.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^doesn't seem like a very Ni/Se interplay

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^doesn't seem like a very Ni/Se interplay
    What, are you talking about what I said about my sexual preferences?

Each of the four Aggressor-Victim pairs operate at different strengths. SLE-IEI is the most extreme, then SEE-ILI, then LSI-EIE, and LIE-ESI are so similar that they can switch roles.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dumas?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    The composer of this song is Serge Gainsbourg. My understanding is that he was big on producing his tracks in a way that showcases an visceral girly inhibition,desire, vulnerability and virtual unwittingness so maybe she was asked to sing like that.
    Thanks; that adds a great deal of context. I agree with @Adam Strange 's observation that she comes off as infantile (perhaps IEE?) but the possibility that it's a constructed persona is something to consider.
    @Uncle Ave , I'm fairly sure she's not SEI, at least. If she is Alpha (and I'd guess that she isn't, but who knows), she'd be ESE. SEIs, even when feeling confident, give off an impression almost as being scared. Especially if they have bangs or long hair like she does, they often seem to "hide" behind them; this is a male example, albeit of a very nervous and socially awkward SEI, but its extremity makes it the better an example:

Gall isn't like this at all; she's much more socially bold, and acts much more similarly to ESEs (the type examples page lists all middle-aged women; I wish I could find a younger one for a clearer parallel). But since I've not been able to find video of her acting naturally, I wouldn't think ESE is more likely than IEE, or perhaps even a Beta NF.

I think everyone can agree she's an ethical type at least.

And, Strange:

There are two reasons why a guy might like younger women. One, they are fertile and can produce children, which seems like a fine idea to me. Two, the guys want to dominate inexperienced women, which seems very much not OK to me.
    Those are the only reasons you can think of?! You yourself said you think she's attractive; given that she's old and dead, I doubt you think she'll raise your children, and I assume you aren't driven to dominate her. (but perhaps you are!) How about the reason that she was stunningly hot?!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Thanks; that adds a great deal of context. I agree with @Adam Strange 's observation that she comes off as infantile (perhaps IEE?) but the possibility that it's a constructed persona is something to consider.
    @Uncle Ave , I'm fairly sure she's not SEI, at least. If she is Alpha (and I'd guess that she isn't, but who knows), she'd be ESE. SEIs, even when feeling confident, give off an impression almost as being scared. Especially if they have bangs or long hair like she does, they often seem to "hide" behind them; this is a male example, albeit of a very nervous and socially awkward SEI, but its extremity makes it the better an example:

Gall isn't like this at all; she's much more socially bold, and acts much more similarly to ESEs (the type examples page lists all middle-aged women; I wish I could find a younger one for a clearer parallel). But since I've not been able to find video of her acting naturally, I wouldn't think ESE is more likely than IEE, or perhaps even a Beta NF.

I think everyone can agree she's an ethical type at least.

And, Strange:

Those are the only reasons you can think of?! You yourself said you think she's attractive; given that she's old and dead, I doubt you think she'll raise your children, and I assume you aren't driven to dominate her. (but perhaps you are!) How about the reason that she was stunningly hot?!
    @FreelancePoliceman, I wasn't speaking for myself, I was speaking in general, regarding the reasons why a man might like younger women. And yes, increased fertility and reduced experience were all that came to mind. I suppose there could be many other reasons, but I think those are the main ones. And as I mentioned, I don't like to dominate women. I much prefer a balanced relationship.
    As for her being stunningly hot, well, I have what is perhaps a strange relationship to my sexuality. If I tell myself that a particular woman is not for me, then my body turns off. I look at the entire package, and the truth is, I don't allow myself to become sexually attracted to most types, or even to most women, and certainly not to IEE's.

For example:
    I was parking cars last week and a woman in her late 30's/very early 40's rode up on her bike with her three young kids and they set up a folding table to sell cookies from my yard. The woman was about my height, slender, very attractive with jet black hair and an athletic body (and fertile, I assume. She looked almost exactly like France Gall in the first video, but with black hair about 3" longer), and because I like to help young capitalists, I went over to her and bought a bunch of cookies from her kids for their college fund.
    I started talking to her, and she seemed very interested in talking and told me that she is a practicing couples therapist (and so we had lots to talk about!). I stepped away from their table and she followed me, still talking. I noticed that her nipples were showing through her blouse, so the bra she had chosen that morning was very thin. And as conventionally hot as she was, and as intelligent as she was, and as physically prime as she was, and the fact that we lived in the same neighborhood and were therefore probably close in social status, in the end, she was IEE, and I'm not interested in spending my days with an IEE.
    She did give me her card and the name of her website and the address where she lives (near me), in case I want to talk with her about couple's therapy, but that's a big If. I'd first need to be part of a couple before I'd make that call.