User Tag List

Thread: Hi all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Hi all!

Hey guys!! My name is Liv, I am 19 years old from the Midwest. Honestly I am still learning about socionics because,,, I started off as an MBTI girl but I am really interested in VI now that I know a little bit about how to do it. I have two friends on here that introduced me to this forum and they have been my "teachers" as you will as I find it really interesting but challenging. I get confused between all the intertype relations like super ego, supervisor, etc as well as what exactly gamma, delta, etc mean but I want to learn more! Here are the types of myself that I know (socionics was determined through VI and questionnaire)

ENFP, IEE-Ne, 7w6 (749) sx/sp

Just like the most basic things you can know about me are I am studying developmental psychology with a minor in creative writing with hopes to become a marriage and family therapist! and author, and tv producer, and animal shelter owner with my boyfriend,,,, so a lot of things. But no matter what I do I want to be comfortable and able to explore my hobbies outside of my job, and I want to work with people because people are the core of my being! I love my relationships most of all and spend most of my time working on my real-life relationships although I long to be closer to my online friends as well. I am very excited about pretty much everything and have endless optimism which honestly has saved me from a lot of things. I am a very blunt person and I know what I want and am not afraid to get it, unlike when I was younger and honestly had a lot of self hate and didn't believe I deserved the things I wanted such as love, safety, etc. I am very drawn to aesthetics and they affect my mood, and I really love visual art. I do music, writing, and some drawing as a hobby and I also really enjoy watching,,, Minecraft youtube videos like I'm in 8th grade and studying makeup art. I hope to get to talk to all of you and learn way more about this system!!!

<3

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im so glad you joined livv i love u!!! and wow you typed that up so fast
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! It sounds like we have a very similar personality. I hope we can help you figure out the nitty gritty things.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚