View Poll Results: What do you think my type is?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEI

5 38.46%
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • EII

7 53.85%
  • LSE

1 7.69%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you type me?

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What would you type me? EII-Fi or SEI-Fe?

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I am studying ECE (Early Childhood Education) and will hopefully be a preschool teacher one day! I have always adored children as I feel a natural maternal instinct towards them so I guess thats what initially got me interested in the idea or working with them. I also want to help them grow and learn, as child development is very important to me. I feel like its our responsibility to as adults/a community to raise them correctly as they are literally going to be the future. (I also really wanted to be a vet/animal rehabilitatior but I would feel too sad seeing all those sick animals and would prob take a toll on me emotionally. So I just stick to volunteering at the animal shelter for now.)

What are your values, and why?
    I am a moralist and I values a lot of things! Ethics are really important to me, here are a couple of my values (in no particular order):
    Respect: Respect for yourself, respect for others, respect for rules, respect for life, respect for the environment etc
    Honesty/Sincerity: I associate honesty with people who I can admire and trust. A sincere person does not act, say half-truths, or stay silent with the intention of creating beliefs or leaving impressions that are untrue or misleading; which I feel like is really important to have when communicating with someone.
    Responsibility: Life is full of choices. Being responsible means being in charge of our choices and therefore our lives. It means being accountable for what we do and who we are. It also means recognizing
    that what we do, and what we don’t do, matters. I feel like it is really important to take accountability for your actions/mistakes as I believe we all can grow/learn from them if we allow ourselves too.
    Caring: Caring is the heart of ethics. It is scarcely possible to be truly ethical and not genuinely
    concerned with the welfare of others. That is because ethics is ultimately about our
    responsibilities toward other people. Sometimes we must hurt those we care for and some decisions, while quite ethical, do cause
    pain. But one should consciously cause no more harm than is reasonably necessary.
    Relationships: I really really care about my relationships with those around me. I care about the bond I create with them and maintaining it for my entire life. Every relationship I make whether is a friend or a lover I want to establish longevity and commitment within it. This helps both parties feel more secure and creates trust. With these relationships I treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between me and the person.
    Peace: This is very important to me. I am highly attuned to the emotional environment immediately surrounding me, which consequently makes me more sensitive to it. I am skilled at loosening up the atmosphere and often seek to actively contribute to the overall sense of group harmony and familiarity. I value that others carry this within them as well, as conflict is one of the things I absolutely detest.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I spend a lot of my time at home cooking, cleaning, talking to friends/playing games in free time. I also have recently been going to the gym everyday, which has been hard because I am very much a homebody and don't really like going out that often (everyday i mean). Another thing I do daily is daydream! I'm constantly daydreaming about my future and things in my life, I love sleeping because I could literally get lost in my imagination if I wanted to. Some of my hobbies include; journaling/writing, gardening, and photography. I do these because they are very therapeutic and they allow me to have time to myself to ponder about everything going on in my life.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    I am extremely close to my mom, her and I are like two best friends more than anything. We trust each other a lot and neither of us take advantage of that. We can talk about anything and everything (except nsfw of course because thats really inappropriate)! We are both able to be transparent with our emotions too( eg. feeling upset), as even if one of us tried to hide it the other would know something was wrong. This is because her and I are both really sensitive to the moods of others. I have two younger sisters I get along great with one of them, but don't really get along with the other. My younger sister is one of the only people i have major trouble with getting along with. She has no respect for anyone, breaks rules, disregards everyone feelings, and thinks very selfishly. Every time I try to communicate or express my frustration with her she ends up yelling and screaming and because I really dislike conflict I leave it be. Now moving onto my friends I have great relationships with all of them, I cater to all my friends individual needs and I am there for all of them in different ways (eg; to some of my friends I can be a therapist that listens to all of their problems and helps them with it to the best of my ability)! I am attuned to the impact I have on people and how they impact me. I avoid drama, and confrontation like the plague, as both give me anxiety; so by naturally solving any issue with reason, patience, and harmony i dont find myself in bad situations with my friends ever.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I don't mind being friends with anyone as long as they are not a bad person. I look for people who have similar energy to me. Though ironically with my friends a lot of them are the complete opposite of me. Me and my best friend Sam are really different but we get along really really well. We bring out different sides to one another and our personalities compliment each other (I think he might be my dual, not sure what his type is though). I also look for intelligence, as I value having conversations that will stimulate me. In a relationship I look for respect. I want to find someone who encourages me to be myself. I also want to feel secure in my relationship, yet independent. I want someone who lights me up and makes me happy. I also want someone to take me out of my comfort zone, and show me new perspectives to things. One of the biggest things however that I value with both is being able to connect with someone on a deeper level.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I rarely ever deal with conflict as I'm one of the least confrontational people I know.

How would your friends describe you?
    So I asked my lovely friends how they would describe me and this is what a couple of them said:

-sweetheart
    -empathetic
    -pragmatic
    -good listener
    -advice giver
    -thoughtful

-receptive
    -transparent

-honest
    -fast learner
    -open to ideas
    -optimistic
    -complimentary
    -understanding/forgiving
    -good at mediating and keeping things harmonious
    -able to tell right from wrong and let others know when something isn’t appropriate

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    So I asked another one of my friends to describe my strengths and in direct quotes he said "patience and kindness. you are very kind and patient and u are overall a very welcoming person and very open and and a positive thinker,
    like u know in the sims how there is a 'friend of the world aspiration' - that u"
    I personally like my capability to feel for others and understand their emotions. Being able to "read" people and the atmosphere in general has always been one of my strengths.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I tend to worry about things a lot, which is something I deal with within myself. One of my biggest weaknesses is that I don't really step out of my comfort zone, I like to stay in my little safe bubble. This can sometimes make me lazy.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I feel like I can manage my relationships with people well on my own. I think I need help with making sure I don't take on more than I can handle. I tend to stress myself out a lot because of this.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I dislike breaking the rules, if one of my friends does this I call them out on it, and no matter how much they pressure me to break them too, I don't give in as its foolish too. Things I enjoy (maybe) more than others is walks along the lake. I am sure people enjoy this too but for me personally I feel so alive every time i'm in nature, in comparison to me living in my own little world if that makes sense. It brings me back to reality.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    My biggest goal in life is to become a mother and have my own family. I know it sounds weird 'wanting to be a housewife' as a life goal but ever since I was a kid I wanted to be that. I also plan that hopefully one day in the future I can open up my own animal shelter! In the meantime a more present goal is that I want to be a preschool teacher! Another goal for the future is to hopefully get the chance to do something that would bring back to the community, such as opening up a place for kids to talk about their problems (like therapy) but have it be free of charge. So that would require me to become a therapist and use my time for free, which if I accomplished all my goals, am financially successful, I don't see why not.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would honestly travel somewhere far away from the city, to where its just me and nature, maybe have a small town nearby as well. I would spend my time with my family, helping others, and with animals. I would live a quiet peaceful life.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I am quoting this from another person because I 100% agree with it "People who are a bit thick or have trouble figuring out things, but have a good heart, tend to strike a chord on me. People who have bad motivations/intentions and cause harm and damage tend to grate on me. People who treat others badly too, but I prefer an unsympathetic person that has a good heart in actuality, than an evil person who apparently treats you well."

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I like to keep an aesthetic looking room, I love love love plants. I will literally add plants as much as I can, and there will never be enough! I do however also really like things to be minimalist, so I don't really put out a lot of nick-knacks. I am not the biggest fan of chores (I mean who is) but I do love deep cleaning and going through stuff. This is mainly because it brings back feelings of nostalgia when looking through things. I do like to keep a tidy work space but even when it does get messy, it's still organized messy lol? Like it's messy but at the same time I know where everything is. Overall I don't mind doing personal chores.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I am really quiet but also very polite. I don't really speak unless spoken too. Also if there is a mutual friend with us I find it easier to be more comfortable. Though its odd because there is a loophole, under this circumstance: If the stranger is also really quiet and shy I will become much more welcoming and inviting and will be the one able to initiate the conversations.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Literal panic attack lol. I will apologize profusely (even if I did nothing wrong). I struggle to defend myself because I don't want to cause trouble.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.
    If someone does something terrible, I don't think it makes them a bad person. I think they just made the wrong choices. There is always room for growth and to learn from those mistakes.

What did you do last Friday?
    I went out with my sister for a bit of shopping, and for job searching. I then came home and talked to my friends and had a really chill evening.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I haven't had a big accomplishment yet.

What is something you regret?
    I don't regret anything as everything I've done has led me to be the person I am today. Sometimes I do feel like I should regret time i've wasted but like I mention that time I 'wasted' led to a series of events of who I am today.

Who do you admire, and why?
    Definitely my mother. The kindest and most giving soul I have ever met. She is the epitome of an amazing person. She is so strong I love her so much.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    My future is constantly in my mind. I am worried that it won't turn out the way I want it too. I've also been dealing with job searching I haven't been accepted into any yet and that concerns me because I really want to start working.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I would consider myself quite religious but not really practicing. I believe there is a God as life is too insane and calculated for there not to be one (in my opinion). Also believing in a God comforts me as one of my biggest fears of death. Also I feel like I hold onto my beliefs as it allows me to be more responsible with my actions and to take accountability more. The thought of "sinning" and heaven/hell scares me in a good way. It makes me much more honest with myself.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I am not really into politics. But I would consider myself libertarian.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I personally wouldn't invest my time in a business as I would rather do other things in life. I don't mind working for one, but creating/running one seems really stressful, time consuming and expensive. If I had to open one up it would be something family run.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I personally enjoy working alone. Yet if I had to work with others I would want to work in an environment where the members of the team have a strong sense of camaraderie and a good work ethic. I like working with competent, kind, yet serious people who like to get things done. It’s important to me to feel that I can trust my team members to always do their best because I do. I want to be in a work environment where there is an appreciation for dedication and productivity.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I loved English class the most and I was really good at it. I really enjoyed writing and doing interpretations on stories/poems. I am a huge fan of poetry and spoken words (I am not really good at them myself) but I really appreciate the work other create and love diving into the words as I process them. I have a really vivid and interesting imagination to where I can take the words off any page and create a detailed scenario in my head. I also really loved animal biology for some reason anything to do with the environment/animals clicked really quickly with me, I was able to absorb all the information like a sponge and I genuinely loved learning about that stuff.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I am just going to copy paste what I said about responsibility in my values as that pretty much sums up my approach to it:
    Responsibility - Life is full of choices. Being responsible means being in charge of our choices and therefore our lives. It means being accountable for what we do and who we are. It also means recognizing that what we do, and what we don’t do, matters. I feel like it is really important to take accountability for your actions/mistakes as I believe we all can grow/learn from them if we allow ourselves too.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I have never really been on vacation like I mentioned I haven't really traveled outside of my province. I guess the furthest I have gone was to Niagara Falls and we went on a boat ride that took you really close to the waterfalls. Honestly one of the most amazing experiences ever. The falls were so big and magnificent I felt so small yet so fascinated/amazed when I was near them. I literally felt like I was in a whole new world because I never experienced something so stunning. I would love to go there often if I could.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was really quiet and shy but I was a really good student. I was very active in class as I would ask/answer questions, I would help my classmates, and I would even help the teachers if I needed anything. I would follow the rules and I have never ever gotten in trouble with a teacher/at school. I also did really well academically I had really high marks in class and would always give it my 100%. My teachers and even classmates would describe me as a role model student. I have always been good at keeping things peaceful if there were ever a dispute I would try my best to stop it whilst not getting on the bad side of either party. As a kid I got along with everyone (I still do) but as a kid I would keep my opinions to myself if they were different than someone else to avoid causing problems/any sort of confrontation. Or if I did say something and someone didn't agree with it I would kind or retract it back then get all quiet. I feel like I haven't really changed other than now I can say my opinions more openly (but if someone wants to argue/confront me I get really quiet and just stop talking about it like how I did as a kid lol). Overall I haven't really changed

What was your high school experience like?
    As a freshman I was the exact same as how I was as a kid. I was a perfect student and got along with everyone. In sophomore year there was this one girl that would bully me, and shoot nasty glares at me. She had absolutely no reason to do this to me, I guess its because we both were the top performing students in class and after telling others about it they assumed she was jealous. I really dislike it when people don't like me for no reason. I try my best to be nice to everyone I even went up to the girl and said "i'm sorry for whatever i did", yet she did this thing where she would ignore me yet talk about me to other classmates, while making sure i heard. She was also really confrontational for no reason which gave me alot of anxiety. I think the worst part was I went to multiple adults and I was always met with the same response "ignore her" even by the principle lol. Like all the teachers loved me and felt bad for me but apparently couldn't do anything about it? Point is I ended up staying home alot and skipping school because being there would literally send me in panic attacks, so for the rest of highschool I did online schooling.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Growing up my family (my mom and my siblings) lived in a really toxic household. We were living with my dads brother and his wife/kids (even though my dad was out of the picture at this point). They were really emotionally abusive and controlling, they would take any money my mom had and use it on their daughter. They would spoil her like crazy. They didn't let my mom get a job or even learn how to drive. If my mom went out for groceries and got us (me and my sisters) a mere chocolate bar she would get scolded and yelled by them and they would say that she was wasting money. My mom wasn't allowed to take us out unless we took their daughter as well. So the biggest thing to happen in my life was breaking free from that. My mom had met my stepdad, and he helped us get out of that situation, my mom finally learned how to drive, she got a job. And we were on our own but so much more happier. This will always be such a significant and life changing event for me as it affected me so much as a person. It made me so much more motivated to reach my goals, seeing how much my mom went through and sacrificed for us.
    * sorry for oversharing i just feel like this really shaped me into who I am today

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Yes yes yes!!!!!! As I mentioned earlier I want to work with kids as child development is so important. I feel like kids are so innocent to the world and they have their whole future ahead of them allowing them to become whatever they desire. I also have a strong maternal/motherly instinct so every time I see a kid I can't help but naturally feel protective to them. My biggest goal is to be a mom and raise my kids with everything I have.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Honestly I want to raise my child alongside my values. I want to raise my child kind, I want them to be able to follow the golden rule (treat others the way you want to be treated)! I would also raise my kids based on their interests, I want to be able to support my kid in whatever they want to do. I also want a relationship with my kid similar to that of me and my own mother; to be best friends as well, and to be able to trust each other with anything. My biggest concern would my child growing up and us having a bad relationship with each other. So that's why I want to establish a good relationship at an early age. Another concern would my child going up disrespectful, mean, and selfish. I hope that by raising them with my values, it can be a way I can prevent this from happening.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yeah I have a couple of times. I use to struggle with depression as I was dealing with a lot in my life at one point. The way I reacted was I became really numb and began to feel really empty. I wouldn't even feel time passing by or anything. This was very unlike me as when things usually get though I try to be really positive and optimistic, but during this time in my life I couldn't be. Luckily my friends helped me feel motivated again, and I ended up getting a pet which really helped me, as now I had this responsibility to care for something, I had a reason to get out of bed; not for me but for this precious being, to take care of it. Eventually I saw the glass half full again and when back to my normal self!

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Its hard to say how I see people as a whole as there can be some people who are really really cruel, and other people as lovely individuals. I am not sure how to answer this question.
    There are so many but to name one probably alcohol. In my opinion if feel like alcohol should be just as illegal as drugs as the affects it can have on a person are bad if not worse than some drugs. I think its accessibility is too high and it's why we now have people easily getting addicted to it. Now also with this 'hookup/party culture' where drugs and alcohol are celebrated alike, we see how this negatively affects people, and destroys their bodies and the effect it has on them psychologically.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I try to be really understanding and see their point of view too. If its a definite no I don't push it. But if there is room for a yes, I try to get them so see my view as well.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I am to a certain extent. I like planning things out, I am a people oriented, and will do things in a democratic style, allowing everyone input into a decision. I might not be the best at a leadership position because I am really agreeable and I also don't like solving complex issues.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I don't really get angry actually, I get upset more than anything, like if I were to get hurt by someone I would probably cry rather than feel angry lol. Even when I play video games and my team is losing I don't think I ever get angry, at the most I get a bit frustrated but then I calm down immediately. If I do get angry it is because someone has hurt another person. I am able to get angry for people but I don't really get angry for myself if that makes sense. For example, if my sister is disrespecting my mom that is when you will see me become angry. Or if someone is purposely trying to make another person feel bad/manipulate their emotions, etc. I recognize that and it upsets me.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    I had an old classmate call me the other day saying how much she has been thinking about me and misses me. She was worried that I had been isolating myself from others (which I tend to do when going through stuff) and I felt really touched that she called to check up on me. We ended up talking about a lot and caught up on a lot of things. We then made plans to meet up and hang out next week which I am excited for. The reason his is the best thing was because I have been really dissociated from reality lately and I have kinda been living in my own world, so it was nice to have someone pull me out of it for a bit and motivate me. It also just genuinely warmed my heart to have her call because I missed her a lot too.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    I got upset with my mom, because she constantly lets people step on her. My mom had just had a family meeting with us explaining how we are going to have to save money and stuff and how 'we' (she was actually mainly referring to my sister) can't ask her for money for things we don't need as she will set up an allowance so we can spend our own money on things.  Anyway to get to the point yesterday I find out my mom bought my sister these really expensive and unnecessary pants. My sister claimed it was for school and lied to me and said she bought them. She didn't need them for school and my mom knew that too. But I know she pressured my mom to buy them and I became really disappointed in my mom as she gave into my sister. And the whole situation upset me because I felt like both of them had gone back on their word. I was already use to getting disappointed and upset with my sister but not with my mom and the fact it shook our relationship a little bit had to have been the worst thing that happened this week.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    My purpose in life is to follow God’s Will while also living my life humbly, peacefully, and full of love. I find the relationships I have with others really meaningful as the bonds we create with people can last us forever. When we die any riches or materialistic items we be lost u had are lost. Whereas your relationships with people and the positive impact you carried in this world will last forever though the memories and changes you caused. So I feel like it's also really important to have a positive impact on this world too whether it be to pass on knowledge to future generations (as a teacher). Or even do something positive for the community/environment. Maybe help a third world country build a well I dont know its all up to the person.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    I've never really traveled, so I haven't been anywhere spectacular.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I dress comfortable, modestly, yet still have it look nice. I am a huge fan of turtlenecks, and sweaters. My clothes are either black or a neutral colour. I keep my outfits simple/practical, yet if its a special occasion I will 'dress' up. I don't wear makeup unless I am going somewhere important. I love skincare stuff as I see it as self care. I want to look presentable, I don't really wear 'trendy' stuff and I don't care for brand names at all. I have been told I sometimes dress "aesthetically" by my friends/strangers.

Do you like surprises?
    Not at all! I like being prepared/knowing whats coming.

** Sorry I typed a lot I just really wanted to allow you guys to have a solid view of what I am like so you can type me more accurately! If you have any additional questions I will be happy to answer them.

Last edited by angelic; 10-30-2019 at 03:02 AM.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I hope to see your video.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

delta or heavily suppressed alpha
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I hope to see your video.
    Oh im not comfortable doing a video thats why I wrote out all the questions, sorry.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    Why a "heavily suppressed Alpha"?

As I've mentioned to you before, though, SEI seems pretty accurate.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Oh im not comfortable doing a video thats why I wrote out all the questions, sorry.
    the chance to be correctly typed without video is low

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    Is there any particular sociotype I strike you as
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical type for sure, no and in ego – xEI most likely, is what I can tell now.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Ethical type for sure, no and in ego – xEI most likely, is what I can tell now.
    Thank you for your input!! Yeah i'm for sure and ethical type <3
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

by self description you are closer to J types and to ESI than SEI

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I don't think i'm in the gamma quadra, I feel like I am more Alpha/Delta. Thank you for the input!
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh I don't think i'm in the gamma quadra
    To understand own type takes a time. So you may change the opinion with better types understanding.
    Also valued functions are lesser clear than dichotomies. Those are better seen by IR effects than directly.
    What you wrote may relate to ESI. But without video it's hard to be sure in your type.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you wrote may relate to ESI.
    I wonder where you get as ego function for her.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I wonder where you get as ego function for her.
    I said there is more for ESI than SEI and that ESI is possible (did not notice enough to exclude it). Not about clearly seen traits of Se.
    For more possible J points the good structure and detailed content of the text.
    For more possible Fi value: empathetic, good listener, receptive, honest, understanding/forgiving, good at mediating and keeping things harmonious
    I'd need a video to be sure.

bonus: she typed herself as ISFJ = ESI

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like you focus on a few selected, limited details only, Sol.

I see both and , but that is common for ethical types.

I see no hints for as ego function, nor any hint for as vulnerable function.

...and she types herself as SEI-Fe, as far as I can read.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may try IR test if your face is a great secret
    without nonverbal a half of important information is missing and it's hard to understand your type correctly. especially by local noobs

ISFJ is ESI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

without nonverbal a half of important information is missing and it's hard to understand your type correctly. especially by local noobs

ISFJ is ESI
    How many times does she have to tell you she typed by Si-Fe, not the letters? Duh.

I think you are more of a SEI, angelic, than EII.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everything you said really adds up to EII. The God thing, wanting to be a delta housewife, not wanting to break rules....being so sincere & polite. SEIs are just a lot more "politically incorrect" & more wild than that and they're usually more worldly and travel the world more cuz they dual seek Ne. And they are more ambivalent with their morals, your sense of right and wrong is really clearly defined for you. You kinda do use Fe well but in a very shallow, superficial way. I think the undercurrent and value beyond the veneer is very much Fi valuing.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ is ESI
    I thought Myers Briggs and Socionics dont correlate directly. I scored ISFJ on Myers Briggs, and EII/SEI on the socionic tests. And based off looking at the different quadrants I am alpha/delta rather than gamma/beta.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Everything you said really adds up to EII. The God thing, wanting to be a delta housewife, not wanting to break rules....being so sincere & polite. SEIs are just a lot more "politically incorrect" & more wild than that and they're usually more worldly and travel the world more cuz they dual seek Ne. And they are more ambivalent with their morals, your sense of right and wrong is really clearly defined for you. You kinda do use Fe well but in a very shallow, superficial way. I think the undercurrent and value beyond the veneer is very much Fi valuing.
    that little description of me pretty much sums me up , i have never been a fan of travelling nor do i really want to travel in the future, i like being grounded in one spot. thank you for your input i really appreciate your insight on this
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't have summed it up better even if I tried

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@angelic
    Here's a video describing EII https://vimeo.com/129286088

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    @angelic
    Here's a video describing EII https://vimeo.com/129286088
    Thank you! I will watch it right now
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I thought Myers Briggs and Socionics dont correlate directly.
    It's both Jung typology. MBTI followers identify types mainly by dichotomies. These dichotomies exists in Socionics, have compatible direct descriptions and relate to concrete types which mb written identically with MBTI results.
    Also by Jung texts the terms rationality=judging and irrationality=percieving.

The main difference is that MBTI creators baselessly has decided that introverted types have other functions than what is said in Jung texts and Socionics. They have a nonsense alike that introverted rational/judging types have as leading function irrational/perceiving function. MBTI followers in practice type mainly by dichotomies, so that mistake worsens their accuracy not so much. From theory side and by practice mb said types goten by MBTI followers relate the most to same types in Jung typology. Socionics texts have doubtful theoretical parts also, but in practice those are rarely used (as with accepting/producting trait of functions) or can be thought as additional and not be used (as Reinin's traits). Other differences are secondary, do not change the principle of types.
    In core theoretical and practicel part of these both approaches to Jung types, - the part which is mutually used by them - these approaches are compatible. When MBTI followers correctly identify types according to own text and Socionics followers do the same - types are the same Jung types.

The idea to claim that Socionics is other typology than used by MBTI followers could appear to hide the mistake in MBTI followers texts about functions of introverted types. If you'll read Jung's book you should see that MBTI texts have the mistake. When Socionics became popular there was needed something to explain the difference in functions models. Not many people read Jung, but many visit Socionics sites. The easiest was to say "it's just another typology". But Socionics uses Jung types and MBTI texts do the same. It's different but compatible approaches to Jung typology.

> I scored ISFJ on Myers Briggs, and EII/SEI on the socionic tests.

Because tests are not perfect. The theory which is used is same or compatible. You may notice that direct description of dichotomies are the same, and dichotomy tests have no principle differences. Only E/I may to have expanded interpretation to Jung's term in those tests - to add about objects traits for 'E' and links between objects for 'I'. But Jung's understanding is used in Socionics too. While the mentioned differently resulted S/N and J/P are identical.

> And based off looking at the different quadrants I am alpha/delta rather than gamma/beta.

you may mistake. you are very novice. values are more clear by IR
    you seem as Fi valued by the talking, but I need a video to be more sure

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you think i might be EII then, i read the ESI description and didnt relate to it as much as EII or SEI
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this. I see very little Fe and a lot preference for Fi. Alphas are much more merry and flirtatious in general.

Definitely Fi lead, most likely EII.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

do you think i might be EII then
    EII is among possible. Without nonverbal you may be any. I may point what looks as some more possible, but it's not that I'm sure.

Almost nothing is known about you and as you are a novice you highly control yourself, you know the types theory and may try to look closer to some types, your behavior mb not natural. There were cases when I even having a video did mistakes, and only after some time when saw more of that human on the forum understood the type is other. The behavior of people may change after a time when they have adopted or when they talk significantly outside of typing process. What is hard to control (unlike with limited forum talkings) and be changed is nonverbal, so without a video of new human to suppose the type to be sure is doubtful.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yea the SEI female I know in real life... just dual seeks Ne so much. She always has to try new experiences just cuz they are new. Very sweet & empathetic woman tho, I like her.

I like doing new things too, to a smaller extent- but only if they are Se-ish enough or something, she likes doing new things for the sake they are new things. (very Ne) IEIs and EIIs... are way more cautious in that regard, coupled with the fact we aren't goddamn sensors.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My enneagram type is also 2w1 - 296, and my DCNH is Normalizing/Harmonizing. With this information how much would it affect my Sociotype? Does it decrease the chance of me being an EII or do these factors affect my personality in a different way?
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My enneagram type is also 2w1 - 296, and my DCNH is Normalizing/Harmonizing. With this information how much would it affect my Sociotype? Does it decrease the chance of me being an EII or do these factors affect my personality in a different way?
    This is an excellent question, and one that is very hard to answer, since there is very little hard data on any of this. You are asking about the statistical correlations between sociotype and enneagram and DCNH, and I personally feel that it is difficult to assess any of these classifications with 100% confidence.

However, having said that, there is some information out there, and if you are willing to take several leaps of faith (the researchers typed the subjects correctly, the sample size was large enough for statistical validity, the choice of subjects wasn't strongly biased by factors unknown to the researchers), then there is this:

If we assume that SEI maps onto Myers-Briggs ISFJ, then we have this:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...nneagram-2/10/

and if we assume that Socioinics EII maps onto Myers-Briggs INFP, we have this:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...nneagram-2/16/

Then, making our leaps of faith over all the uncertain links in the logic chain, from this data, it is more LIKELY that an e2w1 would be an SEI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@angelic, I just read part of your OP, and while your avatar picture looks EII to me, your answers seem so SEI that I'm pretty well convinced that you are SEI.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

If we assume that SEI maps onto Myers-Briggs ISFJ, then we have this:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...nneagram-2/10/

and if we assume that Socioinics EII maps onto Myers-Briggs INFP, we have this:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...nneagram-2/16/
    Checked the links out, this is an interesting statistic, but how come it maps onto INFP rather than INFJ and same with ISFJ rather than ISFP
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@angelic, I just read part of your OP, and while your avatar picture looks EII to me, your answers seem so SEI that I'm pretty well convinced that you are SEI.
    What specifically made it more SEI, if you don't mind me asking
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I retook this test and I scored EII-FI, these are my results:

What DCNH do you think I can be if EII-Fi and what DCNH do you think I would be if SEI-Fe
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My enneagram type is also 2w1 - 296
    Also I have been considering the fact that I could be 9w1, because I score really high with 9 as well, and resonate with it just as much as 2.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very shy and self conscious but I wanted to post pictures of myself for VI.

ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone as any additional questions for me as well I would be happy to answer!
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I suspect IEI / INFP
    video is needed to be more sure

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Angelic, you look like an ESI-Fi whom I know. (I think she's from India, and is married to an ILI.) But you should know that ESI's and SEI's can look a lot alike, so my opinion should not carry much weight. Certainly not compared to a questionnaire.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelic, you look like an ESI-Fi whom I know. (I think she's from India, and is married to an ILI.) But you should know that ESI's and SEI's can look a lot alike, so my opinion should not carry much weight. Certainly not compared to a questionnaire.
    Ooo that's interesting, I actually heard that EII-Fi's can look like ESI-Fi's because its their pseudo type

Reference: https://prnt.sc/ppa3nl
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast