Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
I think from his pov you are leading him on too much and going back and forth. Excuse my Beta crude-ness and blunt-ness but: You won't fuck him, but subconsciously it seems like you really do want to fuck him - so you should at least understand his anger and him cutting you off because of it. You are leading him on big time... and probably don't have the IEE's extroversion to go through with anything or something. Your high Fi values also probably paints you as ms. innocent the entire time but from his perspective, it's not entirely like that.

I understand not wanting to be used just for sex or entering in a casual thing but at the same time if you don't try out how something is corporeally you really don't know how good or bad it will really be. (Se polr is probably also a factor here) Hence the relationship is stuck in this awkward ambivalent stage of 'romance.' There is tension going on here... because if you were entirely repulsed with the idea of being with him that way, why would you say 'at least I don't think I do' etc. Mixed signals. Tension. So your mind is dealing with it by playing with romantic notions of maybe maybes.

You are not a horrible demon for indirectly giving him mixed signals, but your Fi doesn't make you entirely in the right/some innocent angel either.

Don't do anything if you're not comfortable with it of course but I think... this is the way the dynamic is like for me. I agree that he's tired of your Fi and wants more Ne, more possibilities etc. You both simply probably aren't extroverted enough for the other. That seems like the case here?

I think maybe your Se polr has to feel more protected/less vulnerable so you can maybe gauge how you would be physically with him without actually going 'all the way.' So the ambivalency can die down and you can better understand if you want to do it. I think you both are not extroverted enough though... its like yin and yin.
This is really fucking helpful and yes, blunt Thanks