Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Type Me Or Die.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ now that you mention it, Stoya’s eyes look more intense and present while OP’s eyes look more airy and dreamy

they do have a certain similarity but those differences are stark
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one of my favorite pictures of myself. I don't know, it just has so much feelings behind it.

I figured a "side profile" of my averted gaze might also help deciphering my VI.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vvitch View Post
    Toska, you were right, I am a Delta after all?

I guess that settles it, then.
    I wouldn't use quadra values as the final deciding element based on that particular quiz. "Values" can overlap, influenced by upbringing, or other factors like wanting to be accepted by a group. If you are a delta then it would probably not be an Fe ignoring EII, based on all your test results, so take a look at IEE too? They have 4D Fe according to some versions of the theory. You have time to study the theory and decide later.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wouldn't use quadra values as the final deciding element based on that particular quiz. "Values" can overlap, influenced by upbringing, or other factors like wanting to be accepted by a group. If you are a delta then it would probably not be an Fe ignoring EII, based on all your test results, so take a look at IEE too? They have 4D Fe according to some versions of the theory. You have time to study the theory and decide later.
    Oh absolutely, you are right. I can always change my mind later. And I think a more final decision may be reached once I post a video. Will try to get that done this weekend.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    ^ now that you mention it, Stoya’s eyes look more intense and present while OP’s eyes look more airy and dreamy

they do have a certain similarity but those differences are stark
    I remember my sisters saying I look like my mom in a pic taken last Christmas. I sent it to some people on Vik's discord to show how I looked so LSI in it. Then Merc said my eyes were too glazed over. He shattered my delusion of VI-ing as a LSI. I can't even do rbf properly because the eyes give me away. grrr

I have not forgotten your thread btw. I will get to it. <3

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I remember my sisters saying I look like my mom in a pic taken last Christmas. I sent it to some people on Vik's discord to show how I looked so LSI in it. Then Merc said my eyes were too glazed over. He shattered my delusion of VI-ing as a LSI. I can't even do rbf properly because the eyes give me away. grrr

I have not forgotten your thread btw. I will get to it. <3
    lol. Sometimes people tell me I look sad (or less often, angry) when I have my neutral face on and it bothers me because I am not! But I smile so often and easily that it’s not an issue I encounter often.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just have one last question before I drop this altogether with my final typing, aside from the video I am going to make tomorrow: Would anyone argue against me if I really do think I am an EIE instead of EII?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Typing doesn't have to be this complicated.
    You should meet me irl and then you'll see why.

Where is EIE coming from?
    From close friends who seem sure of this and me reading up about the type seems familiar to me, in terms of how I see myself anyway.

I have yet to see a good counterpoint for anything but EII. Do you not agree with aspects to the type description? I'd just recommend reading over it at this point.
    I do need to read more about EII, yes. Thanks, I guess I just wanted to play around and see which fits best.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I just have one last question before I drop this altogether with my final typing, aside from the video I am going to make tomorrow: Would anyone argue against me if I really do think I am an EIE instead of EII?
    Part of typing others is taking into account their self perception as well as your perception of them. It is probably the most logical thing to do when you don't know someone outside a forum. I will watch your video since I am curious now that the Boxxy thing has been planted in my head. If you are using this for self knowledge type stuff then I suggest you continue reading the theory + the available descriptions of the types you are considering. Use http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...ikisocion_home

You look similar to Boxxy (she is in character in all the videos I have seen) That doesn't make you the same type. She has mostly been typed alpha SF. There are some who typed her EIE. I think she is an Fe ego. You do score very high on Fe.

You could always make good on your thread title threat if people don't agree and hex them.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"TIM EII-Fi"

no way

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "TIM EII-Fi"

no way
    I don't get it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't get it.
    it needs more time

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are people voting EII? Unless she's lying about anything, this is more emo IEI than anything.

But then, 16t usually gives people ridiculous cult typings and you shouldn't take any typing too seriously since it's three letters and not some sort of spiritual destination, terminal disease, or STD. Get people not to battletype you who also think well of you and you're good to go. Types shouldn't give your life meaning or change it in much any way at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry I haven't made the video yet. I wasn't feeling it. I felt really depressed this week.

it needs more time
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Why are people voting EII? Unless she's lying about anything, this is more emo IEI than anything.

But then, 16t usually gives people ridiculous cult typings and you shouldn't take any typing too seriously since it's three letters and not some sort of spiritual destination, terminal disease, or STD. Get people not to battletype you who also think well of you and you're good to go. Types shouldn't give your life meaning or change it in much any way at all.
    To be very honest, I think I'm EIE more than anything else. I relate strongly to Fe-Ni, even if I do seem maybe dry online, or sad. I have some social anxiety that holds me back, but I am very much into people in general. I made a very ENFJ like statement today, something about me really enjoying getting other people's emotions riled up by something nice I do for them, and I don't think that's something EII or another Fi oriented type like to do.

But yeah, just like Sol says, the more I post and the more people here can get to know me, the more accurate typings will start to pour in.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yeah, just like Sol says, the more I post and the more people here can get to know me, the more accurate typings will start to pour in.
    Please ignore that. Typology isn't a democracy if it works. While multiple opinions from experts are useful, they still need to be from experts. You wouldn't let the whole town diagnose you with an illness, or decide which of @Chae's fashion types you should be, or which part you should sing in an opera or musical. If typology is legitimate, it won't work by mass consensus either, and if it's not, at least you're talking about yourself with people you trust instead of fighting off battle typers who troll you and may or may not be committing libel under the law if you're not completely anonymous.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone wants to be EIE now. Let me be special. >: /

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Everyone wants to be EIE now. Let me be special. >: /
    Yes, you're special.
    Now please go take a shower... and don't forget to clean your house once a week at least, cause it stinks.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I'm not sure on the bottom results off memory, but your top results are pretty damn similar to mine. If you ever return to read this...

I did the Shortened Online Form of Talanov's Inventory and these are the results:

Attachment 15522
    Attachment 15523

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe seems most likely, I can see the delta NF resemblance but a more rational and more extroverted IEI seems to fit best. The VI comparison to the other EII neglects the crucial detail that their smiles are "snarling", yours seems Fe although the pic is a bit dark and a video would be better.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem really beta from a distance imo, just after a glance at your thread. I wouldn’t say Delta NF. Much more Beta NF… Ni ego…IEI-Fe could be it…
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think the OP still comes on here, but now I also think beta NF. Not sure which one.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I don't think the OP still comes on here, but now I also think beta NF. Not sure which one.
    She just said she might be IEI on random thought thread, because I was going to comment, but saw it was an old thread, then saw her comment on random thought thread, so Yeahh I came back
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    She just said she might be IEI on random thought thread, because I was going to comment, but saw it was an old thread, then saw her comment on random thought thread, so Yeahh I came back
    Hadn't seen her comment there when I posted lol.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I saw that and the link to this thread so I checked it out. You two seem similar, maybe Terminating IEI(-Fe).

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, I saw that and the link to this thread so I checked it out. You two seem similar, maybe Terminating IEI(-Fe).
    lol yeah I wondered why you necromanced the thread figured it maybe had been from a shoutbox convo or something, then I saw that and was like ‘ohhh’ ha

IEI are usually +Fe, aren’t they? Is subtype suppose to change the +/-?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yeah I wondered why you necromanced the thread figured it maybe had been from a shoutbox convo or something, then I saw that and was like ‘ohhh’ ha

IEI are usually +Fe, aren’t they? Is subtype suppose to change the +/-?
    I didn't mean the function sign, just a reference to the old subtype system where I think you'd both fit the Fe subtype. In model G, all IEI are +Fe, yeah.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Hadn't seen her comment there when I posted lol.
    lol figured, only reason I noticed is because I’m neurotic , so no worries ha
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I didn't mean the function sign, just a reference to the old subtype system where I think you'd both fit the Fe subtype. In model G, all IEI are +Fe, yeah.
    Ohh Ok, Gotcha

thought I had maybe stumbled on something new
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. It's been a couple of years since the last post in this thread, so I doubt the oldheads will see this, but I am back and now basically stuck between two types - EII or IEE.
    Am open to other typings as well, so no biggie.

I took one of those long tests and the results are attached to this post. I have to do a couple of more posts after this since they limit images to just two.
    I took The Splendid Socionics test and this was the result. In case the link doesn't work, I got EII at 33%.

IEE1.png
    IEE2.png

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE5.png
    IEE6.png

I do want to note that I am very open to doing a video chat with interested members. We just have to schedule it at a time where I'm not too terribly busy and if you are comfortable with using Zoom or maybe Discord. No rush, of course, I want to post around here and take it easy for now while I figure myself out.

Thanks and hello again, as a re-introduction. :3c

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ginkgopeepo

Makes a lot of sense honestly, yeah EII seems to be the most likely type for me, SEI is also another likely type though not as much as the first typing. This may be hard to do until and unless I do a video or chat on the webcam with someone who has the time to do so, so we'll see.

Thank you, I will retire for tonight but will be back when I wake up to check around some more info.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test results indicate N-lead with strong F subtype. More of an extroverted introvert than the reverse. IEI >>>IEE

Why would you even doubt IEI ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"I will make a video, but I'll do it next week" (09-2019)

I'd look at typing crystal ball with a video existing.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Inside a person's mind. The inner universe of someone else's head is always a fascinating trip for me to venture into.
    ^ How cool of an answer is that ! That's definitely high in the scale of "the best lines" I've read in this forum !

I think Delta NF. IEE > EII

"Noor" (or "Nur") means "Light" in Arabic and for some reasons you vibe like a middle east person, Lebanon comes to mind.(?)

Your Feeling attitude is well established so there is no need to demonstrate it. A lot of what you said points to extroversion meaning that your conscious orientation is directed towards the outside world rather than your inner world :

I try to see things from everyone's point of view
    I just want to think, and ponder, and talk about things about life and beyond with other like minded people.
    I like shy and quiet people who don't mean to be like that just to fit in some weird edgy aesthetic, but because they are just sweet and reserved.

I do love to cook for myself and for other people, though. I can do that chore all the time if I could!
    ^ This points to an introverted dual seeking function (Si imho)
    I'm meeting up with a few of them this weekend, so I'm hyped.

I was very gushy and wanted to be friends with damn near everyone.

Spacey yet active, somehow. Artsy and sensitive, helped other kids with art shit at school a lot of the times.

I've traveled to many different countries and learned a lot about myself with the places I've seen and the people I've met. It made me learn that the world is just too large for me to stay sad about one thing or one person forever.

I encourage people, and want them to know that they do have what it takes to be the very best version of themselves.
    ^ Delta extrovert

E-P temperament :
    I have a tendency to putting my foot in my mouth
    Tendency to be impulsive
    Low Ti :

not seeing the logic of my statements that conflict with previous statements.
    Note : There are some statements that point to some aspects of a Beta-ish state of mind like this one :

I know I am here to touch the world and to leave something incredible behind. What that could be, is still lost on me. All I know for now, is that I should build myself up from the ashes of where I was left behind before, and be a source of inspiration for the people of the future.
    I would say that people are not charts and those kind of "out of quadra" statements are expected in every individuals imho.

So far like I said, and even though typing just from a written text (yes, I've seen you pictures too !) is not ideal to say the least, I'm leaning IEE .

Keep in mind that my typing skills are not very sharp though...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI if you have a habit to venture inside of other person's mind. As such this is pretty much one of the reasons why many IEIs might spend so much time reading all sorts of novels as well as writing those.
    Something what deltas might regard invading personal space. This is actually quite interesting parallel where IEEs provide the ethical logic about people for SLI to consume giving a relief to personal relations and societal functions while IEI should be the personal muse of massaging attitudes.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    Test results indicate N-lead with strong F subtype. More of an extroverted introvert than the reverse. IEI >>>IEE

Why would you even doubt IEI ?
    Oh thank you, I love IEI people!

I think when I was here years ago, I wanted so badly to be EIE or IEI because I was still very much an MBTI dummy so the functions confused me when I tried transferring on over to Socionics. I understand now that it's much more complicated than I thought, so now I am starting over with this new system of knowledge, so if you think I'm IEI, I will definitely look into this. There's a Wiki link in this thread that I will gloss over this week in between my busy schedule, but I should hopefully be done with it by next weekend.

"I will make a video, but I'll do it next week" (09-2019)

I'd look at typing crystal ball with a video existing.
    I honestly deserve this lol! My offer for a Zoom/Discord video chat is still up since I think a live version of how I would act in front of an audience, whether that's one other person or more, may yield a more raw snapshot of how I am in general. Of course I can do a separate video of just by myself. Is there a questionnaire I can do for the video that you recommend?

We talked years ago! I hope all is well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    ^ How cool of an answer is that ! That's definitely high in the scale of "the best lines" I've read in this forum !

I think Delta NF. IEE > EII

"Noor" (or "Nur") means "Light" in Arabic and for some reasons you vibe like a middle east person, Lebanon comes to mind.(?)

Your Feeling attitude is well established so there is no need to demonstrate it. A lot of what you said points to extroversion meaning that your conscious orientation is directed towards the outside world rather than your inner world :

^ This points to an introverted dual seeking function (Si imho)

^ Delta extrovert

E-P temperament :

Low Ti :

Note : There are some statements that point to some aspects of a Beta-ish state of mind like this one :

I would say that people are not charts and those kind of "out of quadra" statements are expected in every individuals imho.

So far like I said, and even though typing just from a written text (yes, I've seen you pictures too !) is not ideal to say the least, I'm leaning IEE .

Keep in mind that my typing skills are not very sharp though...
    You're a great typer! Some of these things I have long forgotten about, so I'm happy you caught the little details and I appreciate that. To be honest, I had to roll my eyes about what I wrote about my favorite place being in someone else's mind; I would have thought someone would heckle me over such a needlessly dramatic answer to that question lol, but I'm glad you like it.

I'm not Middle Eastern but I do look it in a way. Olive complexion with very dark hair and eyes. I am quite into Arabic and South Asian culture/culinary staples, so I guess me picking my username reflects this fascination I have with them.

I do need to mention something, I feel like a lot of how I come across as introverted may have something to do with possibly being on the spectrum, if you catch my drift. I haven't been formally diagnosed yet, but some people think it's worth looking into it once I find the right doctor. People on the spectrum tend to be more withdrawn due to higher relational sensitivity + needing to "mask" socially, and that takes a lot of energy to keep up with it. So maybe I do come across as more introverted than I am, but it's not something I'll rule out entirely at the same time!

Hmm, I am seeing two camps so far, where one group thinks I am Delta, and the other Beta. I do want to thank you for taking the time to dissect my old answers though, really appreciate it and your post brought a smile on my face today.

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    IEI if you have a habit to venture inside of other person's mind. As such this is pretty much one of the reasons why many IEIs might spend so much time reading all sorts of novels as well as writing those.
    Something what deltas might regard invading personal space. This is actually quite interesting parallel where IEEs provide the ethical logic about people for SLI to consume giving a relief to personal relations and societal functions while IEI should be the personal muse of massaging attitudes.
    Personal space is an interesting thing with me, because, especially as I've gotten older, I have taken to giving people almost way too much space, resulting in a lot of strife. Now, I don't know if this is socionics or just my own issues in general, but I feel like I have become almost paranoid and distrusting towards others, and in return I've become someone who would rather be blamed for being too distant rather than being too pushy. Then again, I've had loved ones say that even when I was a young teenager, I had a tendency in locking myself away (physically or mentally), almost as if ashamed of existing or taking up space, or like I was hiding so much. I don't know.

Thank you all, these new posts has given me a lot to think about. I think I'll upload a video this upcoming Sunday, assuming no one wants to do a live chat with me on that weekend.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    Personal space is an interesting thing with me, because, especially as I've gotten older, I have taken to giving people almost way too much space, resulting in a lot of strife. Now, I don't know if this is socionics or just my own issues in general, but I feel like I have become almost paranoid and distrusting towards others, and in return I've become someone who would rather be blamed for being too distant rather than being too pushy. Then again, I've had loved ones say that even when I was a young teenager, I had a tendency in locking myself away (physically or mentally), almost as if ashamed of existing or taking up space, or like I was hiding so much. I don't know.
    That sounds quite introverted to have a need for overall distance. That even sounds Ni - self depriving state.
    Lots of EIIs seem to run this confessional office. Something what EII Freud called psychoanalysis, Carl Rogers something else. You talk they listen. Very much one way communication and they expect it to work.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    I can do a separate video of just by myself. Is there a questionnaire I can do for the video that you recommend?
    Existing questionnaire is enough.
    In a video is better to tell about yourself by your own wish. ~10 min, good seen face, no glasses. The link in 1st message of the theme.
    Before making a video is better to not take psycheactive substances (meds, alcohol and alike) for several days, minimum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Discordia's Test:

Results
    Introversion (I): 14
    versus
    Extroversion (E): 9

Sensing (S): 2
    versus
    Intuition (N): 16

Thinking (T): 7
    versus
    Feeling (F): 11

Judging (J): 2
    versus
    Perceiving (P): 15

Making your MBTI code:
    I N F P

I'm going to just keep posting test results in this little thread of mine if that's okay. Just so I don't lose my results somewhere else on this forum. Still reading and learning as I go~
    Honestly, EII just seems like it makes the most sense to me. There was a member here who went by Toska who really made amazing points years ago about how and why I would be EII, and I think I'm just prolonging (or preventing) the inevitable typing that's obvious to maybe most people here by now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast