User Tag List

Thread: Hai.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hai.

I'm new here. I'm not new to the game of the Myers Briggs Theory, nor am I new to the enneagram, but I am still learning about socionics and wanted to join to meet other like minded folks. I am not really sure as to which type I am, but my friends strongly believe me to be ENFJ in MBTI and EIE in socionics. Who knows, though.

Aside from that, I'm into other things like art, creative writing, traveling, home cooking and fermenting, holistic health, philosophy, strange things like the Occult, tarot, astrology, astral projection, and so on. I'm also in the process of seriously taking up Wicca as a religion. Kids love me. So do cats.

Pleased to meet you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may record a videointerview and get opinions about your type

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you may record a videointerview and get opinions about your type

May I start with a written interview instead? Are the video interviews private and not view-able by site guests who are not signed up on this forum?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, vvitch.

Your avatar and stated interests seem SEI to me. I see strong Fe, Si, some Ne, and low Ti.

I believe that the posts you make here are visible to everyone. To have a private conversation with people here, you can exchange PM’s with them. I believe that only the site owner can view PM’s (in case of complaints) and he normally never looks at them because he’s busy with his life.

I prefer typing people by looking at how they behave and so prefer pictures and videos, but many people prefer written tests. They could make several recommendations (some online tests are better than others), but one test that I like can be found at Sociotype.com, extended test.

Another approach to determining your type is through your interactions with people of more or less known types. This works better in real life than online, but it is one of the strong points and benefits of Socionics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vvitch View Post
    May I start with a written interview instead?
    It's better to give more info from the start. I mainly type by nonverbal and others prefer to have visual info too.

> Are the video interviews private and not view-able by site guests who are not signed up on this forum?

section "What's My Type?" can be seen for guests
    "Anything" section is not seen. you may place the video there and give the link to the message in your typing theme

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya and welcome! You seem cool af. We share an interest in writing and tarot I'd agree about Fe ego for you, definitely.

Pleased to meet you ^^

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. I can totally relate on the kids and the cats, they love me and I love them as well : ) I love all of your interests too Nice to have you here! Was thinking of doing some tarot tonight, "happy tarot", it's such a cute deck
    Quote Originally Posted by vvitch View Post
    I'm new here. I'm not new to the game of the Myers Briggs Theory, nor am I new to the enneagram, but I am still learning about socionics and wanted to join to meet other like minded folks. I am not really sure as to which type I am, but my friends strongly believe me to be ENFJ in MBTI and EIE in socionics. Who knows, though.

Aside from that, I'm into other things like art, creative writing, traveling, home cooking and fermenting, holistic health, philosophy, strange things like the Occult, tarot, astrology, astral projection, and so on. I'm also in the process of seriously taking up Wicca as a religion. Kids love me. So do cats.

Pleased to meet you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Welcome, vvitch.

Your avatar and stated interests seem SEI to me. I see strong Fe, Si, some Ne, and low Ti.

I believe that the posts you make here are visible to everyone. To have a private conversation with people here, you can exchange PM’s with them. I believe that only the site owner can view PM’s (in case of complaints) and he normally never looks at them because he’s busy with his life.

I prefer typing people by looking at how they behave and so prefer pictures and videos, but many people prefer written tests. They could make several recommendations (some online tests are better than others), but one test that I like can be found at Sociotype.com, extended test.

Another approach to determining your type is through your interactions with people of more or less known types. This works better in real life than online, but it is one of the strong points and benefits of Socionics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's better to give more info from the start. I mainly type by nonverbal and others prefer to have visual info too.

> Are the video interviews private and not view-able by site guests who are not signed up on this forum?

section "What's My Type?" can be seen for guests
    "Anything" section is not seen. you may place the video there and give the link to the message in your typing theme
    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Hiya and welcome! You seem cool af. We share an interest in writing and tarot I'd agree about Fe ego for you, definitely.

Pleased to meet you ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Welcome. I can totally relate on the kids and the cats, they love me and I love them as well : ) I love all of your interests too Nice to have you here! Was thinking of doing some tarot tonight, "happy tarot", it's such a cute deck
    Thank you for all the warm welcome. I have a feeling I'm going to like this place a lot.

I made a typing thread, maybe it's not the best, but it's what I could do for now. A video will be made soon, as in next week.