View Poll Results: What is my type (especially if you've seen my videos)?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTj-LSE

0 0%
  • ENTj-LIE

0 0%
  • ESFj-ESE

0 0%
  • ENFj-EIE

0 0%
  • ESTp-SLE

0 0%
  • ESFp-SEE

0 0%
  • ENTp-ILE

0 0%
  • ENFp-IEE

2 33.33%
  • ISTp-SLI

0 0%
  • INTp-ILI

0 0%
  • ISFp-SEI

0 0%
  • INFp-IEI

1 16.67%
  • ISTj-LSI

0 0%
  • ISFj-ESI

0 0%
  • INTj-LII

0 0%
  • INFj-EII

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Am I EII or IEI ahhhhhhhhh

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    IEI-Attention-Whore

TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Greetings I've had the hardest time figuring out if I'm EII or IEI. I initially felt the most drawn to IEI, but was convinced of being EII. I have now changed my mind again. I am undoubtedly 4w5 in enneagram and INFP in MBTI. I'm also Sx/So, but very close on those, slight Sx bend. Is there anything that could possibly help me to solidify which type I am?
    Post a pic if you like, VI helps tremendously.
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 10-19-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before

Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had some up for a while and removed them. A lot of “Fe creative”, I believe an ILI, “IEI over EII” etc. though in the past I was told I looked like an EII by one so
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Post a pic if you like, VI helps tremendously.
    I also had shared a couple videos from the past prior to knowing about Socionics and got more IEI then. Someone said “something else”, but didn’t seem to know what. I did some lengthy videos responding to questionnaires, but there was only one person who responded they would take a look who I felt comfortable sharing with, he said IEI-Ni with strong Ti. I’m actually pretty settled on this based on what I’ve read, but I’m open to the possibility of being wrong. I don’t think it’s something anyone can ever fully know for sure.

To be honest I think typology has somewhat made me lose my sense of self rather than the opposite. Yet here I still am

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I move my hands a lot when speaking, I guess mostly with something I’m passionate about or if I’m teaching in a sense. I have recently been lovingly made fun of for it. What function is this an indicator of?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't find whatever video there was, but you don't read like IEI. Childlike Ne vibe. I have a hard time seeing provoke/pull/resist/overcome with you.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean yeah I’m light and the like online especially. The internet has historically been a place I like to hang and have fun, I got enough shit going on in life outside of it. I’m open to interpretations though! I do have some interview videos if you are interested, via direct message. I score highest on IEI on aim to know and such, followed by EII, then I think IEE and SEI. I will tell you I am not the same in all realms though. I will also tell you I am an extreme type 4 in enneagram (by the account of people who know me best as well). Not sure if this helps. My results on Aim to Know are somewhere on this thread. I often get Fe and Ti in my VI via this forum (used to have pics up). Someone watched my videos and noted strong Ni too so I am not sure, I am willing to share the vids

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is hand gesturing Ne?

Also I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’m confused on my Si and maybe I am misunderstanding it. In the one sense, I feel pretty aware of my body, like when something is wrong and often what is wrong. I also have a pretty good memory. Not necessarily with something like, where I put my keys, but with more important, long-term and the like stuff...or cramming before a test (I am extremely procrastinating and I tend to do well in this mode). On the other hand, I hate spending time “pampering” myself. I see my sister take her time tending to her appearance and physical self-care and to me it’s such a tedious chore. I make myself look decent often (sometimes I’m walking out the door in pj’s and messy af hair though) with some individualistic flairs, but I do it quickly and probably somewhat sloppily lol. I’m not sure if this is connected to Si or what.

I take care of the essentials so I’m not gross, but yeah I am not the type to spend a lot of time in the mirror perfecting myself.

I am open to other interpretations! Socionics has been the hardest typing system to figure out wtf I am. Mbti and enneagram were pretty obvious and consistent pretty fast. Although I can’t say IEI fits like a glove, the more and more I’ve read it seems to fit better than any other type. Though maybe there is a type I am missing, and maybe this is a highly flawed system just like the rest ;p The psychological and personality realm are pretty murky still, much to still be understood and discovered. It’s all in its infancy really

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I stick around it may become more clear, although I think video chat is probably way more likely to yield true results. I actually was part of a video chat community for years, and I mean YEARS, and it’s crazy how different people come off on voice/video vs. text. Usually more like-able too lol. So much gets convoluted in text.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’m confused on my Si and maybe I am misunderstanding it. In the one sense, I feel pretty aware of my body, like when something is wrong and often what is wrong. I also have a pretty good memory.
    Si has nothing to do with memory. I don't know where that strange claim(?) comes from. Si is inner impressions from the body, inner state, health, from the environment etc.

I take care of the essentials so I’m not gross, but yeah I am not the type to spend a lot of time in the mirror perfecting myself.
    Perfecting yourself and stuff can be Si creative (in ESE and LSE) or Si demonstrative or something else. When Si is a base function it takes up whole of consciousness and often inhibits the individual by foggy irrational random impressions.

I am open to other interpretations! Socionics has been the hardest typing system to figure out wtf I am.
    Most important thing is to collect enough experience from relationships and working with people until you figure out the relationships. That's really the only way. Then this becomes clearer. It can go fast or it can take many years.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I heard someone else say that about Si too, not connected to memory. It probably comes from the association with MBTI

I am actually older, and have a ton of relationship experience to base off. Do you have any good resources that could help.

I know I undervalue Te. Te is a weak point and I tend to sort of drift through life. I do what I have to to survive and I do well academically based on... something else, something that makes me able to do shit last minute well, but I’ve had 20 jobs (I left them all). Trying to fit into modern society/work realm is miserable for me

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn’t the dude who came up with Socionics marry his dual? Makes me extremely skeptical on that too. Not to mention all the sexist undertones in the old descriptions. When people refer to the old descriptions I’m kind of like, ehhhhh

as far as quadras, when I first read them I felt like I connected most with alpha (which I understand is indeed childlike), least with gamma. However now I think alpha is probably too... uncaring? I am quite different in different realms which is probably part of the confusion also. Which I hear is common for IEI... I am high on Fi and Ne in MBTi, but they seem different in socionics, Fe may be more appropriate

I almost want to change this to “what is my type” to open the door to more possibilities. I’m also recovering from a lot, which has made me act quite different from my usual self at times which probably doesn’t help, and I have issues with obsessing and anxiety :/ that’s part of the long-winded posts lol Not sure how that plays in socionics, if at all. I know mental health issues can mask types in mbti for example.

Last thought, I come off pretty extroverted online and with people I like, but am otherwise pretty introverted I think, though I care about people at large and am not one for favoritism. I’m selective of who I spend my own personal time with, but in a group I want everyone to be treated with care and respect, unless they have proven to be extremely harmful (sexism, racism etc.), then I can change my attitude

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds, I watched your videos again and while you do seem IEI to me, you also have some echos of ILE.

Please bear in mind that I generally suck at typing, because my entire approach is based on previous correlations, rather than on strict definitions.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh I replied to you on my phone, but it logged me out. Is ILE ENTp? I wanted to mention relating to Aylen discussing “underdog syndrome”. While I don’t have these sympathies with someone like Donald Trump, I do with a lot of people in the world and actually had an epiphany when I was 17 sitting on a bus that I wanted to look out/be kind to the underdog. It may be part of why I work in behavioral health.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ugh I replied to you on my phone, but it logged me out. Is ILE ENTp? I wanted to mention relating to Aylen discussing “underdog syndrome”. While I don’t have these sympathies with someone like Donald Trump, I do with a lot of people in the world and actually had an epiphany when I was 17 sitting on a bus that I wanted to look out/be kind to the underdog. It may be part of why I work in behavioral health.
    Yes, ILE is pretty close to the Myers-Briggs definition of ENTp. Call it the same.

Your sympathy for the underdog serves you well in dealing with SLE's, whose one-dimensional Fi and two-dimensional Fe cause them to not read people very well, or understand people's motives very well. (I have a similar problem.) And since they are Se-dom's who tend to act instinctively and immediately, this can cause them to be repeatedly hurt when they break things (and relationships) without knowing why. And this can make them overly cautious.

A lot of SLE's get broken by this process, like a dog with an inconstant master. (A lot of SLE's are in prison.) This causes them to usually work at a lower potential than they are otherwise capable of doing, because who wants to hurt people?

This is where the IEI with her Ni comes in. IEI's are advisors to and diplomats for the SLE kings. Or so the story goes.

If you want to interact with an SLE, let him take you on new adventures while chasing you, physically. You, in turn, can advise him on when to act and how to act. Weirdly enough, an SLE who will punch the lights out of the toughest guys will listen to IEI's. Maybe with some mocking, maybe not. Because IEI's and SLE's have the levers connected which actually operate on the other's gearboxes.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is hand gesturing Ne?

Also I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’m confused on my Si and maybe I am misunderstanding it. In the one sense, I feel pretty aware of my body, like when something is wrong and often what is wrong. I also have a pretty good memory. Not necessarily with something like, where I put my keys, but with more important, long-term and the like stuff...or cramming before a test (I am extremely procrastinating and I tend to do well in this mode). On the other hand, I hate spending time “pampering” myself. I see my sister take her time tending to her appearance and physical self-care and to me it’s such a tedious chore. I make myself look decent often (sometimes I’m walking out the door in pj’s and messy af hair though) with some individualistic flairs, but I do it quickly and probably somewhat sloppily lol. I’m not sure if this is connected to Si or what.

I am open to other interpretations! Socionics has been the hardest typing system to figure out wtf I am. Mbti and enneagram were pretty obvious and consistent pretty fast. Although I can’t say IEI fits like a glove, the more and more I’ve read it seems to fit better than any other type. Though maybe there is a type I am missing, and maybe this is a highly flawed system just like the rest ;p The psychological and personality realm are pretty murky still, much to still be understood and discovered. It’s all in its infancy really
    No hand gesturing is sx/so 8w7

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this # 9 dude will listen to me then , doesn’t seem like it so far, but I think he also VI’ed me as ILI. I was talking to my mom about being diplomatic this morning actually, we both are typically. I’m actually in a pretty transitional state in my life, so it may not be the best time for being typed in general. I do agree with the dude who called me childlike. I am. Though you may not know it in certain settings and not knowing me well. I would rather be a kid than have kids lol.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny you mentions SLE’s in prison too because I was thinking about how this one guy in the forensic unit at a particular job seemed to exemplify SLE and I actually found him pretty funny and cool. Got put in isolation for being too aggressive though :/

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any good threads that show VI's for all of the types?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You smell like IEI to me. Random, irrational posting behavior. Can send video pls

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^does that turn you on?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    ^does that turn you on?
    Yes it does now send urs to me

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

send urss to me

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

send urss to me
    I dont have videos only nudes

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I dont have videos only nudes
    Ok

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok
    Nobody "Ok"s my nudes now leave the room

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pff i didnt even see them >:<

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, okay I think I can send to @sbbds i actually want to ask that soundofconfusion dude, something tells me he's some sort of master typist. am i wrong?

also I found the VI stuff, lol this scares me https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...4&d=1505425481

thing is i look pretty diff in a lot of pictures so idk. i could see ile and lii so far. many i could wipe off the board, iei works too...still have a few to get through

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean yeah I’m light and the like online especially. The internet has historically been a place I like to hang and have fun, I got enough shit going on in life outside of it. I’m open to interpretations though! I do have some interview videos if you are interested, via direct message. I score highest on IEI on aim to know and such, followed by EII, then I think IEE and SEI. I will tell you I am not the same in all realms though. I will also tell you I am an extreme type 4 in enneagram (by the account of people who know me best as well). Not sure if this helps. My results on Aim to Know are somewhere on this thread. I often get Fe and Ti in my VI via this forum (used to have pics up). Someone watched my videos and noted strong Ni too so I am not sure, I am willing to share the vids
    Sure, PM me. I'm no expert & I can't promise I will be able to tell what you are if I haven't encountered your type of IEI before (or whatever you are).

This is basically how I type: best fit to other people I've met + intertype relations especially with me or my identical + sex style / quadra traits + functions and a few of the dichotomies.

FWIW I have had what I think was partial dualization with an IEI. Early on she would channel different quadras, and her judgement & way she interacted with me would get contaminated by whoever she had been around that day, like tracking gamma mud into my space. I had to call it out & break her out of that, which she said she appreciated, since it let her settle into her own emotions/identity. I've noticed with IEIs it takes a lot of conversations of me batting down habitual persona smokescreens, before they realize I "get" Ni. So maybe that what this is.

Full disclosure I'm starting to suspect whether I'm too chill to be SLE, but I'm 90% sure I am. I'm in the middle of writing a "What's My Type?" of my own to confirm if SLE e9 is possible and to rule out self-delusion on the chance I'm SLI or LSI. I think socionics is dominated by theorists with Polr & aspirational Se, so the FORCE stuff gets hammered.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

pff i didnt even see them >:<
    Is that an invitation

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sideways

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing @bouncingoffclouds I think IEI is ostensible. You have a lot of tone changes in your voice which match seamlessly with the content of what you’re saying. You’re kind of lowkey bright and lively while having a predominating detached, soft vibe. A bit kooky but not quite as over-the-top as an Ne valuer (I do get the spots of ILE though). Your content is still fixed on reality as it’s happening.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES to all of that!!!

Any idea on Fe or Ni?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES to all of that!!!

Any idea on Fe or Ni?
    What I was saying about tone was to imply Fe ego.

What I said about predominating detachment yet still with content being attached to objectively perceivable reality (as opposed to possibilities) implies Ni with Se being valued.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I also think ILE could be very possible for you too. You might just be more normal than most ILE men. Do you like high amounts of comfort and aesthetics?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say so yes

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say so yes
    Which is more attractive to you, muscles or cooking abilities?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Which is more attractive to you, muscles or cooking abilities?
    Why not just cook muscles.
    It boils down to how a person wants to enjoy muscles: externally or internally.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Why not just cook muscles.
    It boils down to how a person wants to enjoy muscles: externally or internally.
    It boils down to collagen

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds

Can you pm me a link to the video please?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like being called "more normal" and such by the way @sbbds, lol thanks : ) I've been told I'm quirky and different, but that I'm also down-to-earth and such. I take "weird" as a compliment, but it's nice to hear I am not a lunatic ;p @Aylen, I will send the batch of links right over! I have a couple shorter vids from the past, lengthy questionnaire vids and then a real quick vid from recently.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast