EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NASS CODA View Post
    https://youtu.be/5K1wgt0Pwas

Did a couple questionnaire questions
    You have a lot of Fe, you're very expressive so EIE seems pretty believable. Why do you think EIE instead of ESE?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    You have a lot of Fe, you're very expressive so EIE seems pretty believable. Why do you think EIE instead of ESE?
    She’s no ESE, assuming you aren’t asking as a sort of intellectual exercise for her.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I think you need to do more research on what true narcissism is. You fit the bill much more closely imo. OMG SOMEONE LOOKS GOOD HAS A SELFIE AND HAS CONFIDENCE, SUCH A NARCISSIST. Like I said, do your research and figure out what actual narcissism is.
    ok will do

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    I have absolutely no Si. I dislike comfort, I can't relax, I dont know how to relax. I'm bothered by situations that are too comfortable and I like shaking them up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    She’s no ESE, assuming you aren’t asking as a sort of intellectual exercise for her.
    Got my gender wrong but im not offended, cause you got my type right instead lmao

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have absolutely no Si. I dislike comfort, I can't relax, I dont know how to relax. I'm bothered by situations that are too comfortable and I like shaking them up lol.
    who actually dislikes comfort

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dislike comfort
    so u sleep on a stack of needles

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think that entirely rules out Si ego, because I know Si egos who can’t relax and don’t like being still either. I don’t have a good idea of Si but I know enough to know that Si isn’t just “I know how to/like to relax” or “I don’t know how to/don’t like to relax” because it can overlap in ways. I know an ESE, for example, who is bad at relaxing and comforting herself but can make these feelings in other people (I think this is a common feeling for Si creatives).

It goes for Se/Ni too, because an Se ego might be good enough in Ni and poor enough in Se to appear Ni ego or vice versa. Ex. an ESI sacrifices a lot of territory/power for their main focus of relationships, so they will use more Fi and Ni and the Se might only be visible in what they do in relationships or the power behind personal ethics. SLE would mainly focus on territory/power instead of relationships, on the other hand.

I would say EIE is a good impression so far and if you relate to being unable to relax and like shaking things up then I would say look at EIE and SEE first, IEE second, ESE last. So far you show little inward looking in your replies and there seems to be a SeFe attachment to the environment and socializing that replaces this. Which I do too.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    who actually dislikes comfort
    Si PoLR types - like me and NASS CODA

so u sleep on a stack of needles
    You're a child

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're a child
    great comeback

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Si PoLR types - like me and NASS CODA
    so u sleep in a pile of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I don’t think that entirely rules out Si ego, because I know Si egos who can’t relax and don’t like being still either. I don’t have a good idea of Si but I know enough to know that Si isn’t just “I know how to/like to relax” or “I don’t know how to/don’t like to relax” because it can overlap in ways. I know an ESE, for example, who is bad at relaxing and comforting herself but can make these feelings in other people (I think this is a common feeling for Si creatives).

It goes for Se/Ni too, because an Se ego might be good enough in Ni and poor enough in Se to appear Ni ego or vice versa. Ex. an ESI sacrifices a lot of territory/power for their main focus of relationships, so they will use more Fi and Ni and the Se might only be visible in what they do in relationships or the power behind personal ethics. SLE would mainly focus on territory/power instead of relationships, on the other hand.

I would say EIE is a good impression so far and if you relate to being unable to relax and like shaking things up then I would say look at EIE and SEE first, IEE second, ESE last. So far you show little inward looking in your replies and there seems to be a SeFe attachment to the environment and socializing that replaces this. Which I do too.
    I was talking to an ESE and we were vastly different in that he really focused on making people comfortable, whereas a lot of the time I can be pushy and poke at people to see what happens. I'm fine with and often enjoy causing some chaos and discomfort if it means I can create a more fun and interesting/authentic environment. Im also fine with sacrificing people liking me to stand up for a bigger issue. As for SEE and EIE, I do value Se, but I think people who know me could tell you im not great at it. Like, I want to achieve a lot and prove my worth, take control. But it often comes off clumsy and I havent mastered using it yet. Whereas Fe and understanding people is my main mental domain. I'm very very concerned with humanity, to put it in broad terms. : )

Oh yeah, I score 80% on neuroticism and I have a ton of negative overdramatic emotion hahahaha

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so u sleep in a pile of shit?
    No, when did I say that?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree it's not always so clear cut regarding Si vs Ni and comfort.

For example, I am Si polr but I wouldn't say I like discomfort - that sounds like a masochistic outlook - just that I'm not particularly attentive to comfort.

Also, making people uncomfortable and shaking them up towards a bigger issue, which is what the OP says he likes to do - is more of a beta quadra thing, than gamma (especially making people uncomfortable is more of an EIE thing). Gamma values Fi, which means they usually take into account how they make others feel, if they make them uncomfortable or uneasy etc. This is not about physical comfort, but relational comfort.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    No, when did I say that?
    Well i heard u liked discomfort

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my gender wrong but im not offended, cause you got my type right instead lmao
    I thought he was referring to your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    VI impressions. I perceive you closer to IEI than to other types.
    https://youtu.be/auTTv-DJqwk

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was talking to an ESE and we were vastly different in that he really focused on making people comfortable, whereas a lot of the time I can be pushy and poke at people to see what happens. I'm fine with and often enjoy causing some chaos and discomfort if it means I can create a more fun and interesting/authentic environment. Im also fine with sacrificing people liking me to stand up for a bigger issue. As for SEE and EIE, I do value Se, but I think people who know me could tell you im not great at it. Like, I want to achieve a lot and prove my worth, take control. But it often comes off clumsy and I havent mastered using it yet. Whereas Fe and understanding people is my main mental domain. I'm very very concerned with humanity, to put it in broad terms. : )

Oh yeah, I score 80% on neuroticism and I have a ton of negative overdramatic emotion hahahaha
    I am curious if you looked at the IEE profiles in depth too (there are many) since you self type ENFP in MBTI? There was something oddly EPish about your video but I couldn't hear you since I had no headphones handy. I only watched.

Anyway all these types have 4D Fe. It's kind of interesting seeing them all together like this. E7 is more often associated with the 4 EP types. I have no real issue with an EIE 7 but on closer look a lot of them turn out to be 3w4s and not 7s especially when they are sx/so. At least that is how it has turned out with some people I talk to one on one and know irl. It was when they got a little older I realized the ones irl were 3w4. I am not suggesting any type for you since nothing really jumps out at me reading this thread. If you haven't read IEE profiles then maybe check them out.

Socionics type descriptions compiled by Igor Weisband from materials by Aushra Augustinavichiute "Working Papers on Socionics":

IEE (Huxley)
    IEE - ENFp (Ne,Fi)
    Thomas Henry Huxley - the famous English biologist and comparative anatomist.
    Another pseudonym of this type: Tom Sawyer - a hero of Mark Twain's book.

1. An ardent enthusiast. He is a highly spiritual, artistic individual. The Psychologist quickly resolves any personal problems, always relying upon his talent for immediate improvisation instead of preparing the work in advance. He loves situations when new and exciting undertakings come up, when it is possible to demonstrate his own and others’ talents; when one can still expect the most unusual development of events.

2. A Don Juan. He gauges various virtues and talents in the people he meets and cannot hold back from reporting his observations to them with great enthusiasm. Often other people mistake his dramatic display of emotions for his real feelings, which earns him the reputation of a Don Juan. In fact, he is quite conservative in his feelings, attached to a close circle of his friends, whose opinions hold great weight for him and totally determine his mood, behavior, and knowledge. If he really is a playboy, he does not hide it.

3. Sensitive. His speech is often romantic, his smiles are enticing, but very often that’s as far as it goes. His motto is ‘emotional power over all and sexual freedom from all’.

4. "Modest". As a rule, he is not ambitious, because he can enjoy the circle of his friends and the anticipation of something interesting. Unlike The Politician, who likes to be an obvious ruler of the situation, he prefers to be its covert ruler. And his influence is directed first of all towards making other people reveal their skills and talents.

5. A scientist. He is sensitive about how others evaluate his mental skills. Often he strives to get a degree in higher learning, achieve scientific recognition and awards: this gives him the opportunity to work with a clear conscience (without having to doubt his qualifications). He is touchy when other people criticize ideas that he holds dear, or deny him and his friends’ talents. This is why he prefers the company of those who share his beliefs.

6. A person of mood. His mood determines everything: plans for the future, self-estimation, and ideas about the world. Ambitious plans can change to disappointment and sadness; but interesting news, praise, or an unexpected interesting opportunity immediately lifts his spirits. Boredom can even make him ill.

7. Altruistic. He is ready to help other people in solving their personal problems. The greatest pleasure for him is to find a way out from the situation that others consider hopeless. He is capable of demonstrating friendliness and benevolence to all. However, he saves his real efforts for about whom he is serious, and in this case he does much more than people ever expect from him and more than he himself promises.

Your dual (psychologically complementary type): Gabin, The Craftsman (sensory-logical introvert).
    EIE (Hamlet)
    EIE - ENFj (Fe,Ni)
    Hamlet, the Prince of Danemark - the hero of W.Shakespeare's tragedy.

1. To be or not to be? A serious person focused on global problems. Sees the world in dramatic, even tragic colors. Expects all kinds of trouble. Beethoven’s four notes – the theme of fate – sound like the theme of his life. He takes personal problems and addresses them on a global scale. Meanwhile he often also strives to give something back to mankind.

2. Romantic. Tends to permanent doubts and wavering. Sometimes seems to people around him to be an irritable, easily excitable individual. For example any unnecessary movements put him off, because the world as it is already seems to him too dynamic. Does not like to take initiative. He values feelings above cold-minded analysis.

3. Strategist. Knows how to time his efforts. Bravely enters a situation once he had carefully studied it and prepared everything ahead of time. He waits for the right time to make a move, makes arrangements for any possible turn of events, anticipates and plans against any problems, and then acts assertively, without taking a chance. He does not take his job lightly, feels responsible to complete the project he undertakes. Struggles for victory at any cost – it is easier for him to suffer defeat than settle for a compromise. In emergency situations his redundant caution disappears without any trace.

4. Good vs. evil. He never does things he considers as evil, and is very intolerable to evil in others. However, his ethical theory is based on his own principles, without consideration for customs and authority. Sometimes his views on problems of good and evil are very original. In any case he consequently acts on them and insistently defends them.

5. Attentive to people. He is sometimes even imposing and demanding, sympathizes with them, tries to rescue them during hard times. It is not so easy to get along with him, since he is not lighthearted in his attitude towards life. More likely he is a good family man/woman. He expresses his feelings for his partner not so much through material care, as with dramatic narratives and warnings against possible dangers. The latter quality is quite important for his dual (The Inspector) who is not very capable of forecasting future events. You may call him late at night; to your question "Did I wake you up?" he will reply cheerfully "You did!" (The Humanist, who also tends to empathize, will nevertheless reply "Not at all" in a tone of voice that will make you feel ashamed).

6. Unaesthetic in routine. He does not like to take care of routine chores in presence of others as a rule, in general unable to work while being watched. If he can, he will send everyone away to run an errand. He is very fearful that his movements would seem clumsy, unaesthetic.

7. "Proud". He has a characteristic seemingly arrogant way of carrying himself. People may get an impression that he is acting, beefing up his own importance. He is a good leader.

and since they were suggested here is ESE and SEE.

ESE (Hugo)
    ESE - ESFj (Fe,Si)
    Victor Hugo - the famous French writer.

1. Ardent. He has a wide spectrum of powerful emotions. He is capable of staying true to the vision of his youth throughout his whole life (Henry Schliemann still in his childhood decided to excavate the city of Troy; to achieve his dream he had to get an education, in spite of his poverty, and to get rich). An admirer of the arts as a source of pleasure. He creates his mood by himself and knows how to make it contagious for others. Emotionally fine, kind, compassionate.

2 Untiring. Always active, he is ever mixing with people, rushing to and from. He can easily switch from one task to another. He works very diligently. He does not prefer one errand to another, all should be accomplished whether interesting or not. This is not something to be discussed or analyzed; simply the work must be completed. He appears very self-assured and self-satisfied, as if succeeding without effort in all endeavors. It seems like he acts promptly and gets good results. However, he himself might not see it that way, so he greatly appreciates sincere compliments for his work.

3. My home is your home. Hugo is a pleasant interlocutor and a very attentive listener. He can pick the right key to any person. He joys himself in making others happy. Revels in table talks and all sorts of merriment. All his considerate attention is for his guest. He is capable of understanding other people, admire them, approve of their deeds, and express compassion. He trusts people, is distant from envy taking pleasure in the successes of others. He accurately detects their flaws and makes fun of them, without any intent to insult the person.

4. Traditionalist. He does not seek or like new solutions preferring older, time-tested methods. To solve the most intricate problems it is necessary for him to work alone, he gives too much attention to people and would be distracted if someone is around. When working among others he makes a lot of unnecessary movements, as if to disguise what he is really doing. In this way he draws to work his dual (The Analyst), which does not tolerate a commanding tone. He loves when people trust his word and do not demand for him to substantiate what he is saying. He is not aggressive, but he defends himself very actively. He won’t even let his superiors offend him.

5. Adherent of order. He loves to dress up and takes good care of his appearance. He can’t tolerate any disorder or uncertainty in everything from his appearance to his garage and cubbyhole. He does not wish to adapt to the tastes of others. Compliments on his appearance are in vain – he believes he knows better how he looks. He takes not of not just spiritual qualities of his partner, but physical as well.

6. Relationships in his life. People around him usually respect his opinion, but try not to communicate with him for too long, it is not easy to withstand his emotional charge. For the same reason he hasn’t too many close friends. He reaches his goals through his own hard work and does not hope for the assistance of others. What he values most in his life is his family. If he had to choose between love and a degree, he would choose the first, considering it a priority, while viewing science as a self-indulgence, a pleasurable avocation.
    SEE (Napoleon)
    SEE - ESFp (Se,Fi)
    Napoleon Bonaparte - famous French military and political leader.
    Another pseudonym of this type: Caius Julius Caesar - the first Roman Emperor.

1. Kindness is power. He takes pride in his influence with people, their love and respect, of his own popularity, gladly leads others. He is assertive and kinky in expressing his sexuality, but aloof in dealing with the objective world, mistrustful towards new scientific ideas and in general towards everything things objective, which he perceives as too impersonal. He feels much more confident and therefore has a clear conscience, only in the field of manipulating people.

2. Restless activity, greed for practical actions. He never hides his feelings – en contraire, he takes special pride in them. It is easy for him to sound sincere, when he expresses his true feelings. He expresses his admiration both verbally and with a look in his eyes. He is always an adherent of love in all its aspects, both carnal and psychological, if he needs it. Even when a feeling is of a passing nature, he knows very well what he desires from his lover, has no intention to adapt – only to dictate. He is arrogant, optimistic, before a complicated situation he does not go shy but tries to resolve it immediately in a few decisive moves.

3. He pays a lot of attention to the esthetic and order in his surroundings. Frequently he is the possessor of inborn taste, knows how to dress well and demands the same from his partners. He is attentive to “physical parameters” of his partner. In all his activities he shows a lot of initiative. However, he lacks a sense of measure: he is ever unsure that he has done all he could.

4. Less nagging and more living! His life may be poisoned by the demands of those close to him to think his actions through, to act “rationally”. This is too much for him to withstand, such demands only make him want to act more irrationally, and brush reason aside altogether to spite everyone. In fact, he acts cleverly and logically until someone starts to demand of him to do so, i.e. as long as he is “respected” and “reckoned with”. It is useless to dispute his logic: one can influence him only by challenging him to set aside his goals in favor of other ones, more noble and harder attainable.

5. Laws are cowards’ inventions. His initiative and passion for new undertakings are so great that no criticism, even permanent grumble of his dual (Balzac, The Critic) who condemns almost each display of enthusiasm, can spoil his mood. Moreover: criticizing calms him down, for him it signals that his activities did not pass unnoticed and that he must have done enough.

6. Disappointment. Due to his initiative and demanding nature he frequently feels disappointed with his loved ones: they turn out to be “not what they seemed to be”, not perceptive enough of his whims. The bottom line is that he needs a partner who is easy to adapt to without adapting at all (without changing his own nature). If such a partner is not nearby, he gets up to mischief in order to draw such a person’s attention.

Super-Id Block
    Introverted Sensing (Si, Si)

The IEE tends to be chronically unaware of his own bodily processes, including physiological sensations and a sense of balance and alignment with one's true desires. He sometimes has peculiar preferences or tastes, which he himself is unable to understand or fulfill. In terms of physical sensations, an IEE will almost always choose the familiar over the novel, because they know that the familiar is reliable in the positive sensation it delivers. An IEE will typically have a single item he orders at certain restaurants without fail; if he isn't in the mood for that item he doesn't eat there. He will stubbornly refuse to eat anything that he knows he does not like, refusing to try a "new recipe" of anything that he did not like before. The IEE would much rather sleep in his own bed than anywhere else as a matter of familiarity, but this preference never enters his mind when a friend invites him to stay the night, sometimes resulting in a lack of quality sleep that the IEE will forget about the next time around. IEEs almost never emphasizes his attractiveness or sexuality overtly and publicly, but dreams of being pleasing to the senses to at least a small circle of trusted friends and partners who are able to develop and enhance his sexuality and attractiveness in a trusting atmosphere. He often will obsess about his looks in front of the mirror, trying to get the right combination of preparedness and liberated comfort. It is embarrassing to come to an event overdressed, as the IEE would rather look like they simply came on a whim rather than over-prepared. They will usually undermine the time spent in preparation and will avoid speaking on the topic altogether. When getting sick, the IEE may stubbornly refuse or "conveniently forget" to take any sort of medicine. Their chosen method of dealing with sickness and physical discomfort is ignoring it until it can no longer be ignored. An IEE will frequently forget meals and sleep when excitedly working on a new project or in some sort of social gathering. Exhaustion, hunger, thirst, and full bladders will be ignored until the need is overwhelming and affects the IEE's concentration.

Super-Ego Block

The EIE is more likely to measure the comfortableness of conversation than other more physiological signs. Still, they are quite attuned to the the physical sensations others are experiencing and use the information to raise and lower the emotional conditions that those individuals are experiencing. In any case however, EIEs are prone to making errors in daily routine. This can include having little or no idea of where they put an object, allowing neglected responsibilities to pile up, or failing to remember important tasks given to them; excessive procrastination is common in EIEs. The EIE has little respect for people who seem to be too concerned with their health and comfort and who avoid straining themselves. The EIE feels that people who focus too much on caring for themselves will have no time to achieve anything worthwhile.

The EIE will feel empty and restless if he is in a situation where he is expected to just chill out and have a good time; he would feel that this undermines his devotion to realizing his abstract visions. He can only enjoy visceral contact with reality if it is accompanied by an active will to initiate such contact, to intentionally engage it. EIEs frequently reflect on experiences with others, both positive and negative, and are always bracing themselves for future problems (which mostly involve other people). This extensive planning of future engagements cause EIEs to often feel restless as they want to implement their goals quickly. In situations where they are forced to remain patient and idle, EIEs can dwell in their stress and neglect real problems.
    Ego Block

ESEs are primarily focused on sensory experiences and a lifestyle that will afford them comfort, harmony, and the opportunity to focus on the finer points in life. However, they are typically more focused on ensuring the positive sensory experiences of others than their own. Their attention to sensory needs, however, is not dominant in their character, but rather directed towards others in their emotional sphere; their kinesthetic expertise is commonly directed towards evaluating whether others are comfortable and whether the needs of others are being met, and much of the energy they devote to aesthetics, cooking, etc. is intended primarily for the benefit of others, or to sustain the emotional mood of a particular occasion. They may fuss extensively over the health and well-being of others, looking for signs of noticeable satisfaction or improvement and becoming impatient and pushy if none are observed, yet simultaneously neglect their own ailments; usually ESEs think of themselves as getting along fine without needing outside assistance, though they often spend a fair amount of energy looking after their own health as a matter of course.

ESEs may also have a highly individualized sense of artistic expression. In many cases, however, ESEs' artistic expression is used as a reflection of their emotional energy; they may express political, cultural, or life messages through their art, and may use it as a form of expressing their interests in moral causes. This type of artistic expression may commonly extend beyond visual art and may include music, dance, or other media.

They often seek lifestyles or hobbies that further their own sensory pleasures and that improve immediate environment; many ESEs might have an interest in things like cooking, gardening, music, interior design, etc. They are often attentive to the aesthetics of their surroundings, and can sometimes be quite overbearing and fastidious about their environment, and are sometimes attracted to natural surroundings (though in contrast to SLIs, they may try to integrate their own style into and control their natural surroundings). They may have a strong inner need for organization and neatness in their home environment and physical surroundings. While they may expend great attention on their own appearance, they may also have a relatively limited and comfortable style (especially in the case of male ESEs).

They may often try to ensure that others are relaxed. However, some ESEs maintain for themselves a relatively active and industrious lifestyle; while they enjoy relaxing, they may feel as though they have too much to do. They may try to organize recreation time, parties, or other social events for those around them, and often put a great deal of emphasis into the enjoyment of leisure time of those around them, and they may have difficulty enjoying themselves or relaxing if those around them appear uncomfortable. They may often engage in active forms of outdoor recreation.
    Id BlockIntroverted Sensing (Si, Si)

SEEs can be concerned with their internal physical state and with matters such as aesthetics and internal comfort. They may be seen as lazy or hedonistic, and inclined to maintain commodious, warm surroundings. However, when the situation requires, most SEEs will readily toss aside such aspects and quickly mobilize for action. They often want to experience and see everything around them, and place little restriction on what they allow themselves to do. They may push themselves physically, emphasizing productivity and vitality over relaxation. Conversely, SEEs face no difficulty when undertaking activities that require focused attention on small details of their surroundings; yet they are as likely to overlook such details when those are unimportant for the goals they are pursuing at the moment.

SEEs tend to be materialistic, emphasizing their material comforts and personal successes over physical comfort and internal physical stability.
    Si as Vulnerable Function

Individuals who possess introverted sensing as a 4th function tend to be negligent to the effects of Si and have the view that Si aspects are of less importance than others for achieving their goals. They put a low priority on the physical, short-distance, here-and-now in relation to longer-distance and longer-term considerations. A typical manifestation is a lack of concern for small aesthetic details, since a greater focus is given on the opinion that, in the longer term, taking care of them is a never-ending exercise. This is also manifested in a relative lack of awareness of the immediate surroundings, as in noticing where objects may be if you don't have to deal with them particularly, and of your own physical sensations.

A lack of concern for small aesthetic details is more visible in the LIE; in the case of the EIE, the low focus on Si is more noticeable as a dislike for low-level practical details, such as filling up forms, signing documents, or filling tax returns. Due to individuals who possess introverted sensing as a 4th function believing that Si aspects are of less importance, they tend to be thrown off course by unthought of, new or neglected Si matters.

And welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am curious if you looked at the IEE profiles in depth too (there are many) since you self type ENFP in MBTI? There was something oddly EPish about your video but I couldn't hear you since I had no headphones handy. I only watched.

Anyway all these types have 4D Fe. It's kind of interesting seeing them all together like this. E7 is more often associated with the 4 EP types. I have no real issue with an EIE 7 but on closer look a lot of them turn out to be 3w4s and not 7s especially when they are sx/so. At least that is how it has turned out with some people I talk to one on one and know irl. It was when they got a little older I realized the ones irl were 3w4. I am not suggesting any type for you since nothing really jumps out at me reading this thread. If you haven't read IEE profiles then maybe check them out.
    I saw P too, but I think he's just IEI and probably INFx on MBTI too. I also think he was raised or had some delta influence in his life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.

I think Sol types (typed?) himself as ESTj (LSE).

I'm a noobish typer myself, but personally I don't see any Ni in that short (too short) video. You remind me oddly of my friend, which I type ENFp. More observation and thinking-it-over/consideration (mainly on your side - it's your type) is needed.

Lol, I have considered IEE, thats what I originally typed myself as, but the more I've learned, the more I connect with Beta and less with Delta. Delta types get annoyed with me for being too Beta in conversation sometimes. Like this one time I was talking to an IEE about automation of labour and how it's a very serious threat and we need to change the system so AI works for everyone. He didnt like me getting too serious and political. He wanted to just keep things light. I hate shit like that, I think people are wayy too comfortable and if we dont get our shit together, we're gonna lose what we take for granted.

For posterity, I am a socialist and believer in revolution to turn society upside down in favor of the greater good.

I score 90%+ in extroversion on the big 5. No one I know would ever consider me an introvert. I hate being alone, I get all my energy from socializing and I'm drained by solitude within hours.

I come across as more IEE in certain contexts, cause I am enneagram 7 and I have capacity to joke and have fun/goof around for a good while. But then I have to get serious and substantive. Or else there's no point. I dont have fun just to have fun and nothing else, theres always has to be a greater purpose. Without purpose, nothing I do is worth anything

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

[/spoiler]

And welcome to the forum.
    Read over IEE profile. I like the idea of being a modest and altruistic person, and I value those qualities. But im a selfish dude, and im pretty ostentatious and feel special plenty of the time lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He didnt like me getting too serious and political. He wanted to just keep things light. I hate shit like that, I think people are wayy too comfortable and if we dont get our shit together, we're gonna lose what we take for granted.

For posterity, I am a socialist and believer in revolution to turn society upside down in favor of the greater good.
    Aaand I'm a Delta (very likely) and I think ~the same. My ENFp friend has similar opinions to that of yours as well. Delta is a serious quadra; a quadra which values Si with Ne, but a serious quadra nevertheless. Fi valuing; "morality" over "just going along". Annoyed Deltas are a thing to watch out for.

(I don't negate you may be/are an EIE, just two cents)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, he absolutely likes to shake things up

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More support on possible EII for myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesn View Post
    Aaand I'm a Delta (very likely) and I think ~the same. My ENFp friend has similar opinions to that of yours as well. Delta is a serious quadra; a quadra which values Si with Ne, but a serious quadra nevertheless. Fi valuing; "morality" over "just going along". Annoyed Deltas are a thing to watch out for.

(I don't negate you may be/are an EIE, just two cents)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

points for the ragadoll cat. i believe my soulcat was part ragdoll, she was great
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Cat View Post
    I saw P too, but I think he's just IEI and probably INFx on MBTI too. I also think he was raised or had some delta influence in his life.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam Strange seems to know what's up when it comes to typing I notice

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Adam Strange seems to know what's up when it comes to typing I notice
    agree 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12