Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Socionics - enneagram equivalence

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I mean there is a good chance the majority of people are retarded and/or easily manipulated. Being agnostic is not retarded, every human is technically agnostic.
    ESE is not "Fe-" base at all, learn some model G. You're saying I have an inability to type myself correctly based on absolutely nothing besides you disagreeing with it - as if you're always right and everyone else is always wrong. You have not provided any sort of evidence for what you are claiming as fact. Your hatred for betas is clouding your judgement, and your lack of intelligence is noticeable.
    Model G is shit. Gulenko went off the deep end with model G. Model B is a much better model.

What sort of evidence would you like to see, ma'am? Is there evidence for socionics at all?. I think you might have mistaken your expenditure of ample mental resources (since you feel entitled to emit a judgment on mine ) on coming to this fringe theory known as Socionics.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Model G is shit. Gulenko went off the deep end with model G. Model B is a much better model.

What sort of evidence would you like to see, ma'am? Is there evidence for socionics at all?. I think you might have mistaken your expenditure of ample mental resources (since you feel entitled to emit a judgment on mine ) on coming to this fringe theory known as Socionics.
    No but the difference is you are claiming others can't type themselves correctly based on just your opinion. You are the one using your hatred of a certain quadra to type others. You are the only making dumb mistakes like "SEE-Si". I mean if you lack this much self awareness then you should probably just leave.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    No but the difference is you are claiming others can't type themselves correctly based on just your opinion. You are the one using your hatred of a certain quadra to type others. You are the only making dumb mistakes like "SEE-Si". I mean if you lack this much self awareness then you should probably just leave.
    Ample-backed claims on my part seeing what goes down on this forum nowadays. My dislike of beta quadra is not a whim, it's objetive that it is the least developmentally aware quadra.

I've corrected the "SEE-Si" mistake, I sometimes write on my phone and I'm not very good at it. Now go away, pest. Come talk to me again when you finally type yourself successfully (if ever).

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ample-backed claims on my part seeing what goes down on this forum nowadays. My dislike of beta quadra is not a whim, it's objetive that it is the least developmentally aware quadra.

I've corrected the "SEE-Si" mistake, I sometimes write on my phone and I'm not very good at it. Now go away, pest. Come talk to me again when you finally type yourself successfully (if ever).
    Delusion. Convince Yourself.

Seriously, leave the forum.
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lmao this won't work if you use tritype... say I'm 9w1 5w4... then you still think I'm both ESI-Fi *and* ILE-Ti?!

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    lmao this won't work if you use tritype... say I'm 9w1 5w4... then you still think I'm both ESI-Fi *and* ILE-Ti?!
    lol he'll probs call you and IEI beta scum or something.
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    Gut-wise you are ESI-Fi In enneagram, mentally wise you are ILE-Ti (in enneagram). Since they're independent centers, you can be both even if they seem contradictory. Worse would be for example to be SEI-Si and 1w2, explains why guys like Jordan Peterson are so hard to type (he has been typed like 10 types).

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a development for this. It seems the inter-types work for the equivalences presented here. For instance; 6w7 would be Supervisor to 3w4, and 9w1 supervisor to 8w9.

It also seems that subwings determine the socionics equivalence. For example; 8w9sw9w1 would be SLE-Se, but 8w9sw7w8 would be something else (SLE-Ti?). In the future if I figure out the patterns I might do a complete list with subwings.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a development for this. It seems the inter-types work for the equivalences presented here. For instance; 6w7 would be Supervisor to 3w4, and 9w1 supervisor to 8w9.

It also seems that subwings determine the socionics equivalence. For example; 8w9sw9w1 would be SLE-Se, but 8w9sw7w8 would be something else (SLE-Ti?). In the future if I figure out the patterns I might do a complete list with subwings.
    6w7 and 3w4, aswel as 8w9 and 9w1 are both conflictors funnily enough

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>Dislike Beta Quadrant
    >Act as if his info is not subjective

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They are not connected at all apparently
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    >Dislike Beta Quadrant
    >Act as if his info is not subjective
    There's a tier-hierarchy on the quadras. The tiers are as follows:

Beta - Lowest Tier
    Alpha - 2nd Tier
    Gamma - 3rd Tier
    Delta - Highest Tier

I did not come up with this; it was God. If you've got a problem with this, take it up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    They are not connected at all apparently
    Yes they are.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a tier-hierarchy on the quadras. The tiers are as follows:

Beta - Lowest Tier
    Alpha - 2nd Tier
    Gamma - 3rd Tier
    Delta - Highest Tier

I did not come up with this; it was God. If you've got a problem with this, take it up with him.

Yes they are.
    What a shitty troll attempt. If you're gonna come here being a spastic atleast be entertaining.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    What a shitty troll attempt. If you're gonna come here being a spastic atleast be entertaining.
    Judging from your reaction, I am probably right on the mark and you know it too. Everybody subconciously knows this hierarchy.

The thing is that Beta aristocracy is held in society as something to aspire to, and "good", but it's not.

Now leave me be, Beta.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are already dead to any god if you use enneagram subwings lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12